It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An honest question: Why do you liberals give Hillary a free pass?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

The russians helped.

$140 million for the uranium, $500k a speech for bill, not to mention saudi millions, haiti and wall streets $250k a pop meet and greet, for hillary.

Ford sold cars, jobs sold iphones, what were the clintons selling?

I think they found the perfect bribe scheme...speeches up to 10 times what other high end speakers ever got...come speak for 20 mins and we will give you 500k...lol no need to pass a brown paper bag full of 100s. Oh and let the foundation pay for all their expenses...zero living cost..

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

The russians helped.

$140 million for the uranium, $500k a speech for bill, not to mention saudi millions, haiti and wall streets $250k a pop meet and greet, for hillary.

Ford sold cars, jobs sold iphones, what were the clintons selling?

I think they found the perfect bribe scheme...speeches up to 10 times what other high end speakers ever got...come speak for 20 mins and we will give you 500k...lol no need to pass a brown paper bag full of 100s. Oh and let the foundation pay for all their expenses...zero living cost..

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Cutting through all the nuances and crap. The real reason people tolerate Hillary is because they're selfish. She is promising things that will never be delivered, but it's the "idea" that shes really selling...like free health care, World unity without borders (rainbows and fairy tales, white picket fences, and "free" everything) and they feel that Hillary is just pointing us in that direction, and Trump is not. Me personally, I like Trump better than a lying, cheating, evil snake like Hillary. She won't ever give them what they want anyway, but her fans are like a Donkey that Hillary is riding, and she is dangling a carrot in front of their face....infinite hope. Maybe that's why they chose a Donkey as their mascot.

Some people just need someone to hate....whether it's because she's a woman...or because Trump is another white man (You know, the ones who have been the winners for so long now, getting everyone all jealous?).

Women want Hillary in office, because they know that it will come with it's perks for them, and because they feel that she will give women more power over men, so eventually they can take over.
Men "don't" want Hillary in the office....for the exact same reason. Sometimes people just need something to hate.

(I know, I know, Liberals will disagree with me, which is another one of their more pleasant characteristics...lie, lie, lie...deny, deny, deny.
edit on 14-7-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: I felt like it.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

She DID get get 4 American's killed, including an Ambassador in Benghazi, because she ignored their pleas for help. She DID acid wipe her servers AFTER being handed a subpoena by the Grand Jury. Shall we go on with the factual things that she DID do?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Why do you liberals give Hillary a free pass?

The same reason you guys give Trump one.

No, Hillary got her free pass first. People give Trump a free pass because they compare him to the others, before him, that were given a free pass.

Sooooo....perhaps the same reason that Reagan, Bush Sr., Bill Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama, Hillary were given free passes.

This sh*t didn't originate with Trump. No one wants to see the law applied unequally. It flies in the face of the most basic founding laws of this nation.

Younall sound like #ing 3 years olds waaaaa waaaaa" he did it first " waaaaa waaaaa

How about left or right you all grow the # up and stop giving free passes?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
All you need to answer this is to look at the behavior of liberals and listen to them speak. They are absolutely incapable of accepting reality and ill-prepared when approached to discuss it. I guess that isn't an answer as to why they are like that, now that I think about it - could it be a mental disorder?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Liberals cannot run around demanding ethics and perfection from the rest of the world when they were perfectly willing----no more than that---crying their ever loving hearts out---but perfectly willing to elect one of the most corrupt candidates the United States has ever seen.

Regressives have been doing it for decades so why not liberals?

Don't you dare try to hold everyone up to standards you didn't insist on for your own candidate.

You scared Donnie can't make the cut?

God, can you imagine if she was president right now?

I can imagine we wouldn't be the laughing stock of the world like we are with dimwit in charge.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
All other "scandals" are made up and exaggerated right wing fake news that the deplorable extreme right group loves to believe and expand upon.

LOL... We have the DNC leaks and the wikileaks, alongside the lawsuit showing that Hillary did a lot more than just "working against Sanders"... Those scandals are not made up... It is only people like yourself who want to just use the evidence that fits your narrative, while ignoring and dismissing the other scandals which come from the same sources used in the lawsuit against the DNC, and Hillary who colluded with the media to present false allegations of not only Sanders but also the Republican candidates, in this case President Trump...

edit on 14-7-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: network dude

Yea hillary sucks, just like trump, there both corrupted by money, now can the trumptards at least admit they fell for the same bs hillary fans fell for.

It's amazing that you and yours still just don't get it. I think every Trump voter knew exactly what Trump is and who he really is. Sure we have high hopes that he might get some things done and that he is sincere with his patriotism, but he is and was an egomaniac who doesn't act very presidential for the most part. Unfortunately, he was multitudes better as far as a choice then Hillary was.

The only amzing thing is you claiming that you knew trump was full of # and you still voted for him.

When the only choices you believe you have are voting between a Democrat, who you know is full of sh*t, and a Republican, who you know is full of sh*t, who would you vote for?

Who did you vote for? If you don't mind me asking.

I would have voted for Bernie last election, and ron paul before that.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Yea hillary sucks, just like trump, there both corrupted by money, now can the trumptards at least admit they fell for the same bs hillary fans fell for.

It's amazing that you and yours still just don't get it. I think every Trump voter knew exactly what Trump is and who he really is. Sure we have high hopes that he might get some things done and that he is sincere with his patriotism, but he is and was an egomaniac who doesn't act very presidential for the most part. Unfortunately, he was multitudes better as far as a choice then Hillary was.

The only amzing thing is you claiming that you knew trump was full of # and you still voted for him.

When the only choices you believe you have are voting between a Democrat, who you know is full of sh*t, and a Republican, who you know is full of sh*t, who would you vote for?

He's a Cannuk, so he voted for Frosty, or Mounty Steve, whomever was running up there.

And the trmptard comes out with is simple minded replies.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I can imagine we wouldn't be the laughing stock of the world like we are with dimwit in charge.

You might be surprised to know how many people out side of the USA are impressed that Donald Trump is the country's president and are glad of it. Don't believe what the media you take your feedings from tells you about the how the world perceives man you very likely despise, unless you enjoying being gullible and babied.

He is very widely supported in the USA and just as much elsewhere.

edit on 14-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: buster2010

You might be surprised to know how many people out side of the USA are impressed that Donald Trump is the country's president and are glad of it. Don't believe what the media you take your feedings from tells you about the how the world perceives man you very likely despise, unless you enjoying being gullible and babied.

He is very widely supported in the USA and just as much elsewhere.

Really? Which part of the world are you in?

I was reading an article recently that had surveyed global reactions, and the only country where US standing had increased under Trump was in Russia. The rest of the world, support for the US had fallen.

Global Survey

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

It might seem like that in the sense that they wont follow the US into any more stupid and unnecessary wars lest their populations rise up and overthrow their governments by force, but there is much sentiment along the lines of an appreciation for someone who is 'folksy' and not just another cookie cutter clone of every other yes man.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Why do you liberals give Hillary a free pass?

The same reason you guys give Trump one.

No, Hillary got her free pass first. People give Trump a free pass because they compare him to the others, before him, that were given a free pass.

Sooooo....perhaps the same reason that Reagan, Bush Sr., Bill Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama, Hillary were given free passes.

This sh*t didn't originate with Trump. No one wants to see the law applied unequally. It flies in the face of the most basic founding laws of this nation.

Younall sound like #ing 3 years olds waaaaa waaaaa" he did it first " waaaaa waaaaa

How about left or right you all grow the # up and stop giving free passes?

How about we not selectively stop giving free passes.

BTW, I voted for Johnson and am a registered independent.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I would have voted for Bernie last election, and ron paul before that.

Bernie has his own baggage and didn't appear on the ballot.

I voted for Johnson, but there are a lot of people that don't see any choices but the Democratic and Republican nominees.

edit on 7/14/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: kurthall

Nobody is giving her free pass,

The media colluded with Hillary to affect he outcome of an election.

Hillary and the media are culpable.

Not really - this is a common legal practice in journalism kwft /right and worldwide for about 80% of content - advertisers make over 150% of the paper revenue across the left/right divide. The companise also spend 200+ days a year lobbying govenment to imrose the companis will.

They're press meetings are officially nwn as briefings an are a mutually beebenicial agreement centrall to the democratic/inmored vote process - if a poltiian makes a gaffe or leis they get rdiguled by the press and public rightly so.

NSFW were work as has best swearing in history such as 'you suck ck so hard my bell nd is weaping your appedix like a little hat' but won dozen os awards for being most realistic depecition of poltitics behind the scenes (was intended as a satire comedy).

As I said earlier in the thread Hillary is a war criminal, unfit to rule, rettible candidate and how her and trump/pnce ended up in the end vote shows how broken andout of touch with reality the US poltial process/politicians are.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZLkvzJGfJA[/yt]

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I do not believe that White water was fake news. I did remember the hearings that cleared their name. Should a person be held to account for such twice in court? Isn't that double Jeopardy?

And yeah, I do believe Bill Cheated on HIllary while they were married, however, I do wonder when it comes to that, is it our business or rather something that is private and should be between them?

And yes it was possible for a person to risk 1000 and turn it into 100,000 in the stock market. But then again the Stock Market is the ultimate in gambling, you pays your way, and get to throw the dice, some win, some lose.

Now you mention that they went broke and managed to end up with 100 of millions of dollars in 12 years, how much of that was from Bill and most ex presidents and people from the federal government, write books and go speak and are paid for such, they do not pay for it and it is not free.

And when it comes to the foundation, the thing that was stated, was that they would leave it all behind if Hillary has won.

But since you opened the door here should be the questions:

Why doesn't Trump not release his taxes? He said he would, and now he has not, and thus he is the first President who has not done such.

Why hasn't Trump divested himself and his family from his business, putting it into a blind trust. He appears to be profiting from being in the office of President.

Why is it possible for people with large amounts of money able to pay and have access to the President and his advisors? After all that came out and it appears as though they are using his name and people are paying large amounts of money for the chance ot meet him. isn't that pay for play?

Why is it that the man is not following the law, by ensuring his meetings and phone is recorded, and transcribed?

Why is the President using a non secured phone line to communicate? Isn't there a chance it could be hacked and people listen into his phone calls?

Why is the president willing to compromise the security of the United States and his allies, and yet no one is willing to do anything to stop him? He has already given classified information to the Russians, and yet ignores the very ally who gave it to him, putting opertatives in danger.

Why were the very people nominated to sit in cabinet positions, have no idea about the position and are there to destroy the very cabinets and do further damage and harm to the country?

Why is the president ignoring the very constitution of the United States, cause he finds them inconvienent?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: kurthall

She DID get get 4 American's killed, including an Ambassador in Benghazi, because she ignored their pleas for help. She DID acid wipe her servers AFTER being handed a subpoena by the Grand Jury. Shall we go on with the factual things that she DID do?

So why isn't Trump going after her then?

I detest Hillary but she lost - get over it. You guys act like she has the authority to pass executive orders lol. She's irrelevant now.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Been off the site for a while - you guys are STILL going on about Hlllary? Christ. Obsessed much? Focus on your potus. Hillary isn't relevant. We know she's corrupt - she's a politician. But she's not potus. Donnie is. So he's the focus. Him and his lies.

Oh and lol at still using "snowflakes" - meanwhile your president cries all over Twitter every time someone calls him a mean name.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

According to my Grandmother who is a very hardcore Liberal she is a very "Private Person" lol.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join