It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An honest question: Why do you liberals give Hillary a free pass?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

So here is the counter question to this: Why is it alright for the Right, to try to convict someone on circumstantial evidence, lies and tampered evidence all merely cause they do not like the person, and conduct a witch hunt, even after finding that the root cause was their own doings?

I don't know....Do you think Whitewater was all fake news...no deals there at all? Do you think Bill never had sex with a large number of women in his life? Do you think Hillary could turn $1,000 in $100,000 in the futures market without help? Do you think it is fine they had Clinton foundation while she was Sec Def and other countries contributed to it regularly, oh and it paid for her daughter's wedding...lol could go on....

They went from broke to 100 of millions in like 12 years...not bad

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Why do you liberals give Hillary a free pass?

The same reason you guys give Trump one.

Good, at least you finally admit you are no better than the worst of the Trump supporters.
How does that make you feel?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That was possibly the weakest excuse I have ever read for defending Hillary.

You are so obsessed with her.

I wasn't defending hilary, # her. I was (trying ) having a philosophical conversation about standards.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yea hillary sucks, just like trump, there both corrupted by money, now can the trumptards at least admit they fell for the same bs hillary fans fell for.

It's amazing that you and yours still just don't get it. I think every Trump voter knew exactly what Trump is and who he really is. Sure we have high hopes that he might get some things done and that he is sincere with his patriotism, but he is and was an egomaniac who doesn't act very presidential for the most part. Unfortunately, he was multitudes better as far as a choice then Hillary was.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Liberals cannot run around demanding ethics and perfection from the rest of the world when they were perfectly willing----no more than that---crying their ever loving hearts out---but perfectly willing to elect one of the most corrupt candidates the United States has ever seen.

A lot of liberals were Bernie supporters and were handed a turd sandwich in Hillary Clinton by force. They were then forced to pick between her (a turd sandwich) and Trump (a giant douche).

I didn't and still don't give Hillary a pass just like I don't give Trump a pass. There are more than just two options here, you can't just generalize entire demographics with a label, that's not very fair. You can dislike both Clinton and Trump at the same time.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yea hillary sucks, just like trump, there both corrupted by money, now can the trumptards at least admit they fell for the same bs hillary fans fell for.

It's amazing that you and yours still just don't get it. I think every Trump voter knew exactly what Trump is and who he really is. Sure we have high hopes that he might get some things done and that he is sincere with his patriotism, but he is and was an egomaniac who doesn't act very presidential for the most part. Unfortunately, he was multitudes better as far as a choice then Hillary was.

The only amzing thing is you claiming that you knew trump was full of # and you still voted for him.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Nobody is giving her free pass, but when you right wing base your hatred on her heavily on lies, like the fact she DID NOT give away 20% of our uranium, but so many of you insist she did, even though its been debunked and all you have to do is look it up, well, it makes you all look pretty bad.....also ignorant. Don't forget don is the one who told you that lie ,over and over.

edit on 13-7-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The only amzing thing is you claiming that you knew trump was full of # and you still voted for him.

When the only choices you believe you have are voting between a Democrat, who you know is full of sh*t, and a Republican, who you know is full of sh*t, who would you vote for?

Who did you vote for? If you don't mind me asking.

edit on 7/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Nobody is giving her free pass,

The media colluded with Hillary to affect he outcome of an election.

Hillary and the media are culpable.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Actually the most amazing thing is you believing there is a politician out there somewhere that isn't full of #. We had a choice of 2, only 2, one is an asshole and one is a criminal.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

When the only choices you believe you have are voting between a Democrat, who you know is full of sh*t, and a Republican, who you know is full of sh*t, who would you vote for?

Who did you vote for? If you don't mind me asking.

He's a Cannuk, so he voted for Frosty, or Mounty Steve, whomever was running up there.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: DBCowboy

Then why shouldn't we, "Get over it", with Trump?

Because he is president and thus the things he does and has done , the things he
says or has said are more important.

Should we not hold our presidential winners to a higher standard than our presidential losers?

Losing doesn't get you a pass from being a douchebag criminal.

That would be a double standard.

Everyone should have the same high standards, don't you think?

Then all this BS wouldn't be happening. Hopefully most of it, lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Please, APPLY that logic to Trump.

If you DEMAND others "hold the same standard" ...

Lead by example.

It's easier to lower your standards than to raise them.

For instance, the dems can never reach the repubs standards but the repubs can get just as down and dirty as the dems.

See?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Same reason Trump gets one..seriously though I have not seen many ..with a few exceptions giving her a pass..more doubtful than anything..too big to fail, and not in a supportive way.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So here is the counter question to this: Why is it alright for the Right, to try to convict someone on circumstantial evidence, lies and tampered evidence all merely cause they do not like the person, and conduct a witch hunt, even after finding that the root cause was their own doings?

I don't know....Do you think Whitewater was all fake news...no deals there at all? Do you think Bill never had sex with a large number of women in his life? Do you think Hillary could turn $1,000 in $100,000 in the futures market without help? Do you think it is fine they had Clinton foundation while she was Sec Def and other countries contributed to it regularly, oh and it paid for her daughter's wedding...lol could go on....

The russians helped.

$140 million for the uranium, $500k a speech for bill, not to mention saudi millions, haiti and wall streets $250k a pop meet and greet, for hillary.

Ford sold cars, jobs sold iphones, what were the clintons selling?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: RickinVa
As a life long democrat, it was the classified emails that did it for me. No way I would have voted for someone like that.

I didn't know you were a former Democrat, too, Rick. Did you support Obama, in 2008?

Voted for him twice because I believed in him....in hindsight, I probably wouldn't have.

He claimed executive privilege on 8 emails between him and Hillary on her private server, I believe they would have shown that he knew long before he claimed he learned of the server on the news like everyone else.
edit on R412017-07-13T20:41:00-05:00k417Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R412017-07-13T20:41:18-05:00k417Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The russians helped.

$140 million for the uranium, $500k a speech for bill, not to mention saudi millions, haiti and wall streets $250k a pop meet and greet, for hillary.

Ford sold cars, jobs sold iphones, what were the clintons selling?

Don't forget the 500 million dollars in Haiti relief funds allocated for the red cross that never made it there and of which coincidentally both the Bush's and Clinton's featured in all the ran national ads promoting to pledge money to the relief effort. Very blatant..
edit on 13-7-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

So interesting, Rick. Good for you for bailing, too.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

Also look into Hillary's brother and a gold mine in Haiti and the young girl missing/dead who was looking into some human trafficking. Maybe it is so vast that no one will ever be able to get to the bottom of the Clinton's dealings.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: savagediver
a reply to: libertytoall

Also look into Hillary's brother and a gold mine in Haiti and the young girl missing/dead who was looking into some human trafficking. Maybe it is so vast that no one will ever be able to get to the bottom of the Clinton's dealings.

Dr Evil, Ming the Merciless, Scarlet Overkill and Goldmember have nothing on her.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join