It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An honest question: Why do you liberals give Hillary a free pass?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yea hillary sucks, just like trump, there both corrupted by money, now can the trumptards at least admit they fell for the same bs hillary fans fell for.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not to mention colluding with foreign governments for the purposes of influencing an election.

They are accusing Trump of things they actually did.

It would be amusing if it wasn't so pathetic.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

It's disturbing how oblivious the hypocrisy is to those who would defend the same thing they accuse others of.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They are accusing Trump of things they actually did.

It would be amusing if it wasn't so pathetic.

If true, it's truly evil. It is an injustice.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: underwerks
The system is reaching it's conclusion and it is going to end and it isn't going to be pretty for anyone who is not part of the .01%.

Including Trump too, right? You can't talk about billionaire globalists without including him as well.

Of course he is a billionaire, let's see how hard he drops the ball. Over all Trump has been under performing.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: underwerks

Why this matters:

Liberals cannot run around demanding ethics and perfection from the rest of the world when they were perfectly willing----no more than that---crying their ever loving hearts out---but perfectly willing to elect one of the most corrupt candidates the United States has ever seen.

Don't you dare try to hold everyone up to standards you didn't insist on for your own candidate.

God, can you imagine if she was president right now?

How dare I demand ethics from the "leader of the free world!" I mean, come on, that's a job for a liar, a thief, and an all around scoundrel, right?

I don't give anyone a free pass, especially in politics. I'm pretty critical of everyone, from my local town representative all the way to the POTUS.

Also, why are Trump supporters still worried about Bilary? The election is over, let's move on and move forward. The only thing worse than sore losers (antifa) are sore winners.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have said from the beginning that Trump and Clinton are equally horrible people. No matter which one won America would lose.

So here we are and my assertions have been proven. Yet people are still bickering over which turd is better.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

That is a false statement to assume that just because Hillary lost, she is no longer culpable or responsible for illegalities.

We either hold everyone to the same standard or we don't.

Which is it?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The system is reaching it's conclusion and it is going to end and it isn't going to be pretty for anyone who is not part of the .01%.

Really? Are you and millions starving, as you and millions type on their computers and socialize on their smart phones, drinking their Star Bucks going to get ugly lol...right...

The younger gen is weak minded as they grow up from the participation trophy lifestyle, and they find out that real life outside of the bubble boy childhood and spooned academics is actually a hard unforgiving place...

Not going to be pretty...give me a break...lol

edit on 13-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Again;

Hillary Clinton colluded with the media to affect the outcome of an election.

There is honest proof to this.

Yet this is ignored in favor of focusing on simple allegations with no proof that Trump colluded with the Russian government to affect the outcome of an election.

Because, reasons.

Name one newsperormediathatdoesn- do that?Poliitantalkingtimeismeantto beset toa hesianmatrixtimebased on partysize/influnce but bothDand Rgetziareintiuedby rp4o-rightorpro left illegayl - Obaawasoewrrt prominentl, Trumpisanigh on2/47 propagandarezliytv stzr

No, i'M A LeftistLiberal the globaldefintion, notcinfused ONE.

She's neo-lib verging neo-conoutoftouch withreality, doesn'tapper to have any skills rewuied for being apresident.It'sadigrace forher to callherself lefteing.SameasObama.

Thisns'tfootball orothersprts -the US needs to maturefromthe 1945 neo-con politicaldivide andrule tacticssndget some dedecnt 'non soundbyte/celbTYV'polticians who can do theUS citizesjustice-stillbetter thanTrumpo but orefer Sabders ir anindeoendent asbeuther R orDswill dare tackjetherabliclylooming collpseofthe US as theycaremore abut theirown seflimaginethanthe pary.

One thingthatpuzzles me(personallty thik ifanysubstanceit'kleakby niewe-yetthecriminalinfestigation isgrowingeffery day-would have beenshutdowni iftneerwasnoefidene,
edit on 13-7-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Why do you Trump cultists not hold your messiah accountable when it comes to "locking her up."

She lost, your president has no intentions of pursuing her, you've been played, get over i.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

That is a false statement to assume that just because Hillary lost, she is no longer culpable or responsible for illegalities.

We either hold everyone to the same standard or we don't.

Which is it?

You are wrong DBCowboy. Didn't you know that everything for the left has a short statue of limitations? Hillary is no longer Sec Def so what she did wrong as that has long passed any kind of investigation period. Same with Comey, the left screamed for his head, but Trump gave it some time to see and when he did fire him they screamed it was too late and bad timing..lol

link   
Media: "Trump broke no laws but he is guilty. Hillary broke laws but she is innocent."

The Liberal mind is a fascinating place.

link   
As a life long democrat, it was the classified emails that did it for me. No way I would have voted for someone like that.

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That is why I said the system is reaching it's conclusion. What do you think that means?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Why do you Trump cultists not hold your messiah accountable when it comes to "locking her up."

She lost, your president has no intentions of pursuing her, you've been played, get over i.

Just waiting....Give it time my friend. With much of Obama's DOJ and Comey replaced the real investigations can happen.... Only the left is screaming after 100 plus days that he didn't meet all his promises...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
There's more important things to worry about right now than what a failed presidential candidate may or may not have done, or thinks about anything.

LOL

Then why don't you send a memo to the party you constantly defend and tell them to STFU, stop the sniveling and hypocritical BS and let the administration get on with trying to turn this country around. If you haven't noticed the country's going the way of the crapper.

Yes, you are correct, we have more important issues to deal with. If the administration wasn't on constant defense 24/7 from being attacked by a bunch of ignorant morons that have no concept of "We the people", then maybe we could actually give those issues the attention they need.

but hey......russia russia, blah, blah, blah

Get over it.

Yeah no #
edit on 13-7-2017 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I can only assume it is because she is a woman...On top of that an extremely unattractive woman who was publicly embarrassed when her husband cheated on her with a over weight dim witted intern.....

This alone probably has a lot of female and feminine men supporting....Just my .02

Sorry, no offense, but of what possible relevance is her perceived level of attractiveness in this debate?

Are we to assume you didn't vote for Hillary because you think she's ugly, but you did vote for Trump because you want to do him?

Yes I didn't vote for her because she is an extremely ugly person ... as a whole!!

In her particular case her level of unattractiveness physically is just icing on the cake... one ugly ass cake.

edit on 13-7-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

That is why I said the system is reaching it's conclusion. What do you think that means?

I was under the impression you meant the revolt of the Masses would trigger an ugly uprising against the .01%...

edit on 13-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Yes I didn't vote for her because she is an extremely ugly person ... as a whole!!

Come on ...Her cackle was quite attractive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join