It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An honest question: Why do you liberals give Hillary a free pass?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Also, despite all of the many dozens of investigations, has she ever been charged with any wrongdoing?

She's either pure as the soft-driven snowfall, or TPTB are more afraid of her than we are! Take your pick.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I can only assume it is because she is a woman...On top of that an extremely unattractive woman who was publicly embarrassed when her husband cheated on her with a over weight dim witted intern.....

This alone probably has a lot of female and feminine men supporting....Just my .02

Sorry, no offense, but of what possible relevance is her perceived level of attractiveness in this debate?

Are we to assume you didn't vote for Hillary because you think she's ugly, but you did vote for Trump because you want to do him?

I think he was alluding to the fact she is so ugly people felt sorry for her.

Maybe even enough to vote for her?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Fake news? The savings and loans scandal was fake news? This was before "fake news!"

White Water was fake news?

Benghazi?

Email services? Really? Hasn't she admitted as much?

The State Department and friends of Bill? Just BS?

Hello?!?!

Anybody home?

Oh, and I have 38 more but I'm not going to waste my time.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Hillary? What about Obama and the prima facie evidence of his fraud?

Not only was there zero scrutiny in the mainstream press about Obama committing demonstrable fraud, but the so-called watchdogs aided and abetted him.

And the mainstream press and Obama supporters actively sought to bury scrutiny and shame anyone daring to scrutinize.

I'd rather live in a lawless nation than in one that applies the law selectively.

(I'd rather live in a reasonably fair, law-abiding nation most-of-all, though.)

But this is where we are because we let powerful criminals run the government, law enforcement, intelligence, and influence the press.

It's not too late to hold Obama accountable. Let's do that first and then worry about Trump and Hillary. Or do it all at the same time.

edit on 7/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Why do you liberals give Hillary a free pass?

The same reason you guys give Trump one.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: underwerks

Liberals cannot run around demanding ethics and perfection from the rest of the world when they were perfectly willing----no more than that---crying their ever loving hearts out---but perfectly willing to elect one of the most corrupt candidates the United States has ever seen.

See: Trump/conservatives.

Game set, match.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Also, despite all of the many dozens of investigations, has she ever been charged with any wrongdoing?

That's the whole point about the Clintons. They're corrupt, evil and always get away with their misdeeds. Plausible deniability!

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Why does Trump give Hillary a free pass? Shouldn't she be in prison by now for all that she's done?

Honestly though, voted for Bernie. I don't give HRC or the DNC a free pass on any of that non-sense they pulled.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

a reply to: veracity

Fake news? The savings and loans scandal was fake news? This was before "fake news!"

White Water was fake news?

Benghazi?

Email services? Really? Hasn't she admitted as much?

The State Department and friends of Bill? Just BS?

Hello?!?!

Anybody home?

Oh, and I have 38 more but I'm not going to waste my time.

38 more barrels of proven bs?

please save your time

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Again;

Hillary Clinton colluded with the media to affect the outcome of an election.

There is honest proof to this.

Yet this is ignored in favor of focusing on simple allegations with no proof that Trump colluded with the Russian government to affect the outcome of an election.

Because, reasons.

link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Why do you liberals give Hillary a free pass?

The same reason you guys give Trump one.

No, Hillary got her free pass first. People give Trump a free pass because they compare him to the others, before him, that were given a free pass.

Sooooo....perhaps the same reason that Reagan, Bush Sr., Bill Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama, Hillary were given free passes.

This sh*t didn't originate with Trump. No one wants to see the law applied unequally. It flies in the face of the most basic founding laws of this nation.

link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Good point. Maybe the fact they had no conscience before compels them to attempt to have one now. A sense of guilt and failure, and all that.

link   
This isn't about Trump, -although I know how snowflakes love to talk about Trump!

This is a thread about Hillary with a legitimate question.

link   

And Bush Jr. got one before that.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
First off - why do you equate "liberals" with Hillary? I'm definitely no huge fan of hers - I voted for her in the general (not the primary) because, well, I didn't have much of a choice. But, anyhow, to your question - and I'll answer it with a question. If she's so guilty, why doesn't she have active investigations against her? Are the republicans so weak that they can't muster support to bring her to justice? Or is it because of a lack of evidence? If she's possibly committed crimes and there's sufficient "smoke" like there currently is surrounding Trump, I'd say round up the troops and get after her. So why hasn't it happened?

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not to mention colluding with foreign governments for the purposes of influencing an election.
edit on 13-7-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

link   

This isn't about Trump, -although I know how snowflakes love to talk about Trump!

Every OTHER thread a "librul" starts about Trump quickly turns into one about Clinton! ERGMAGHAD!

So why should THIS be any different

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

What's your point? You think I am a Hillary-loving snowflake?

Years ago, maybe. Obama was my rude awakening though.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Good point. Maybe the fact they had no conscience before compels them to attempt to have one now. A sense of guilt and failure, and all that.

There is no conscience. Only partisan-hate.

That is the only stuff that drives any desire to see justice served.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Again;

Hillary Clinton colluded with the media to affect the outcome of an election.

There is honest proof to this.

Yet this is ignored in favor of focusing on simple allegations with no proof that Trump colluded with the Russian government to affect the outcome of an election.

Because, reasons.

along with lying about the benghazi attacks, destroying emails and phones, and just generally being a pathological liar. as i read the responses from people ive come to the conclusion that people are either just uninformed and only watch the news without researching anything themselves, or they are just not that intelligent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join