It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Democrats collude with the Ukrainian government to bring down Trump? It appears so.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Dems. Making things up to destroy others. That's breaking the law. Slander mofos

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Yes Democrats and Ukraine colluded to attempt to bring down Trump. But since it isn't Trump, the media couldn't care less. Just more proof that the media is nothing more than a corrupt propaganda machine. And honestly, if there was Russian Collusion, it was with the Democrats, just look at Uranium One, Bill's speaking fee, Obama's hot mic, Democrats meeting with Russians etc.
edit on 15-7-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

As Sean Hannity keeps saying in exasperation... "WHERE THE HELL IS JEFF SESSIONS?! The evidence against DEMOCRATS is massive, while there's ZERO evidence of illegal collusion on the Trump campaign and family! WHERE THE HELL IS REPUBLICAN, TRUMP APPOINTEE, ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS?!?!?"

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I don't see "manufacturing false information" anywhere in anything you quoted.

I'm sorry, but my imagination can't stretch that far.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: shooterbrody

WOW
If this is legit it may end the dems for good.

Keep telling yourself that.

Lol.

I don't think they realize how lemming-like they look trying to pivot away from the Trump Jr. revelations this week. The answer to negative Trump news is to... blame Obama and Clinton? That's all they have. Problem is, Obama and Clinton only get the base of Trump true believers in a lather. They're not convincing anyone else, at least from what I've noticed.

If anyone wants to see a psychotic break from reality, the pro-Trump threads on ATS are the place to be.

edit on 15-7-2017 by icanteven because: Fixed a sentence

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As Sean Hannity keeps saying in exasperation... "WHERE THE HELL IS JEFF SESSIONS?! The evidence against DEMOCRATS is massive, while there's ZERO evidence of illegal collusion on the Trump campaign and family! WHERE THE HELL IS REPUBLICAN, TRUMP APPOINTEE, ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS?!?!?"

Sessions is too busy lawyering up for his own sake and figuring out ways to amp up sentencing guidelines so more people are jailed for longer terms.

Or, gasp, there's nothing to prosecute with Clinton and Obama except speculation and innuendo.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Trump Supporter: "MSM is fake news fake news...so much fake news."

Trump Supporter: "I just read a blog on a Russian website that said Clinton eats babies, why aren't the MSM reporting this"

How desperate do you guys need to get to deflect attention from your own crisis.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

originally posted by: carewemust

Sessions is too busy lawyering up for his own sake and figuring out ways to amp up sentencing guidelines so more people are jailed for longer terms.

Or, gasp, there's nothing to prosecute with Clinton and Obama except speculation and innuendo.

Now that a top guy from the House Intelligence Committee has spoken, former Obama administration officials will play their blackmail, or death-threat card, to stop this in its tracks.

""California Rep. Adam Schiff said Sunday that fellow Washington Democrats acted “inappropriately” if they indeed met with Ukrainian officials to get potentially damaging information on 2016 GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump.""

Source: www.foxnews.com... tml

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"acting inappropriately" when it relates to Democrats.
Treason and the death penalty when it relates to Democrats' opponents.
Sounds like a reasonable and consistent reaction

edit on 16/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Whereas your reactions are well balanced? Give me a break!

You are just a copy and paste of Trumps twitter feed.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Whereas your reactions are well balanced? Give me a break!

You are just a copy and paste of Trumps twitter feed.

Can't take you seriously after you disappeared on November 9th 2016 and then took 7 months to come back.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Why do you need to know what I was doing? Is it for your Dear Diary?

Such a weird and creepy thing to say.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Why do you need to know what I was doing? Is it for your Dear Diary?

Such a weird and creepy thing to say.

I know what you were doing. As one of the loudest 'Trump is going to lose' exponents on the entire site I am sure it hit you hard. Remember that 'women hate Trump' fake news you kept pushing. I did try to educate you on the facts but you wouldn't listen.
. You've been rocking back and forward for the last 7 months trying to handle your embarrassment.

But welcome back anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

it is only acting inappropriately because it is the dems....too bad they asked for help from foreign agents who couldn't help them

these people are a joke

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Trump didn't lose, but America did... and is still.
Remember you tried to convince everyone he'd actually build the wall.... or imprison Hillary... move on to your next agenda.

Trump played his supporters for the dummies they are. What you are currently experience is called DENIAL its the first of many stages.

How many fake threads do you make a day trying to pin something on Hillary... most seem to end up with HOAX written on them or in the mudpit.
Keep trying though little man, you'll make something stick someday. So much time and effort you've wasted, imagine what you could of done with your life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join