It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Democrats collude with the Ukrainian government to bring down Trump? It appears so.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The plot thickens. Now we have another report that heavily implies that the Democrats colluded with the Ukrainian government to bring down Trump and shift the blame to Russia. It looks like they made a big mistake in bringing up the Donald Junior email story. I already stated that people will not like where this is going to lead.

www.thegatewaypundit.com

A whistleblower provided a very damaging email showing that the Democrats were plotting to ‘manufacture false evidence of the Russian security services’ involvement in cyber attacks during the U.S. presidential elections 2016′.

Content of the email in question.

“We all agree there is a need to provide technical details on Russian hacking. (Redacted) urges you and (redacted) to bring up again the issue with (redacted). It’s quite important, especially as we approach the hearings.

If there are no technical details we have to find some by all means. I am sure his guys can do it.”

Cyber Berkut stated that they redacted the names in order not to expose their sources:

Edit: Here is some more detailed stuff about the Ukraine sponsoring Hillary Clinton using IMF loans.

cyber-berkut.org...

edit on 13-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: changed the thread title

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

WOW
If this is legit it may end the dems for good.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

WOW

Haha, unfortunately people in this country don't even read this kind of stuff, and we all know MSM won't report it.

Sadly both parties get away with corruption and incompetence.

Hell, look at the republicans, they have the House, Senate, presidency, and the Supreme Court. How much do you want to bet the country doesn't get what was promised?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
'Ukraine' not 'The Ukraine'

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yanno, maybe it's just me, but I'm tired of all this crap. Whoever colluded, and I don't give a flying you-know-what in a rolling donut what party they're from, should be prosecuted. The "spin" on all of this is: Leave Trump alone because Dems are jerks too! No. NO. Trump is President, the bar is much higher, and it should always be. This is the guy who represents our country, not HRC. Not Bernie.

At the end of the day, I'm sick of hearing "Dems did this" or "GOP did that" as an EXCUSE to continually bend this country over a barrel. It's disgusting. Two wrongs don't make a right, and everyone should have to pay for their BS, regardless of what party they're affiliated with.

Better yet, let's just get rid of both parties and start fresh, because both parties make me nauseous right now.

Not aimed at OP. Just my general frustration.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

We have no choice but to shake our heads in confusion these days.

The liberals, who are just unbelievably shameless, are destroying their own party.

Normally, that news would make me happy... but they're taking America down with them.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I'll enjoy the fallout from a ways, after this political sh*t storm.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Can you provide sources that aren't from fake news sites so we can corroborate the story? One of the websites is a Pro-Russian hacker site? You can't be serious?
edit on 13-7-2017 by Stevenjames15 because: (no reason given)

(post by Tekaran removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Can you provide sources that aren't from fake news sites so we can corroborate the story? One of the websites is a Pro-Russian hacker site? You can't be serious?

Well i post a new source as soon CNN,MSNBC,ABC pick this story up. They publish real news after all.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Hatch act violation

The cover up led them and the media to commit sedition.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Melen

Saying you want to charge someone for collusion is not going to get you very far...There is no such charge lol. Helps to find a law that was broken first. Let me go ahead and tell you from what I've seen thus far it's not going to be very easy since even ardent liberal DNC type lawyers haven't been able to find something concrete to charge Trump with over collusion of any sort...And I figure they're not only motivated but smart enough to find something if there was something.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

WOW

Keep telling yourself that.

Lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
Interesting story: I have Ukrainian family and despite being literal psychopaths, they aren't as anal as you're being here

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I read a good bit of the original site the email was taken from...a Ukrainian Hacker site. It seemed to stick out like a sore thumb on the first page along with a few correspondences with the Clinton Foundation. Seemed out of place so became concerned it might be a plant. Then again if the billionaire and well know congressman are McCain and Soros, it could be they have it because they also have a large amount of correspondence from Soros and it could have been among them.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I haven't laughed so hard all day, and i laugh all day!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

Laugh it up chuckles. While the Democratic party implodes. Laugh it up while you guys keep on losing. Laugh it up for 8 years. We can laugh together. I mean we both can laugh at the name together Alexandra Chalupal.. Kinda funny right.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This highlights once again the MSM collusion with the Democrat party - the fact they are are not covering something far more direct in terms of working with a foreign govt to dig up research on a political opponent speaks volumes.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Planet teleX

originally posted by: biggilo
Interesting story: I have Ukrainian family and despite being literal psychopaths, they aren't as anal as you're being here

What's an interesting story?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join