It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump socilited information on HIllary from Russia, so what's the big deal?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Either that or a parrot.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Too bad her server hasn't been connected to the internet in about four years and there was no way for Russia to accomplish that when he made the request. ( put his order in).

He assumed someone had hacked them back in 2011 and had held on to them for what ever reason for five years I guess.
Guccifer released every body he got as soon as he got them but I remember last summer people thinking that even though it didn't fit his modus operandi he was holding on to hers. They had such hope.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Either that or a parrot.

Glad we could clear that up oh wise one!

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Hey. Whatever works, but by all means don't deny any ignorance or anything. We couldn't have you shaking up your world view or anything.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I lovingly refer to it as towing the company line.
I've seen montage after montage once they establish a talking point and it's a true echo chamber.
I sometimes feel sorry for them.
Eventually he just changes it and throws them under the bus.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If HRC created valuable evidence of criminal wrongdoing, that evidence is solely the property of the FBI.

It is not something to be bought, sold, or gifted. It can never be the property of Russia or Trump. They are mearly custodians of FBI property.

But do not expect the FBI to run down every rumor that reads like a Nigerian 409 scam. They will not, and you can see why.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Trump socilited information on HIllary from Russia, so what's the big deal?

I agree, no big deal. I mean, since the media and his own intel agencies won't tell him the truth and all...
edit on 13-7-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I lovingly refer to it as towing the company line.
I've seen montage after montage once they establish a talking point and it's a true echo chamber.
I sometimes feel sorry for them.
Eventually he just changes it and throws them under the bus.

Do please read my Fox News thread. I'm sure you'll like it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I did.
So now we're at, "It was perfectly ok and anybody would have taken the meeting. Lots of people say so..."
Ugh....
Everybody's doin it doin it...
I said that my mother had an answer she gave when I said everybody that involved me, everybody and a bridge.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
a reply to: allsee4eye

Not mention, no information was given.

I have a question if you set out to murder someone and fail is that not a crime where you are from?

Jumpin the shark... classic liberal logic.

What in the hell goes through your head to make you believe that's a rational comparison?

By that logic, tipping a waitress is tantamount to soliciting a hooker.

Even if information or dirt on Killary was exchanged, there is still no law that would've been broken.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Not mention, no information was given.

I have a question if you set out to murder someone and fail is that not a crime where you are from?

Jumpin the shark... classic liberal logic.

No it's called a logical analogy. I am giving you a comparable example of intent being illegal to get you to see that intent to collude with Russia even if the result is a big nothing is still illegal.
edit on 13-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I did.
So now we're at, "It was perfectly ok and anybody would have taken the meeting. Lots of people say so..."
Ugh....
Everybody's doin it doin it...
I said that my mother had an answer she gave when I said everybody that involved me, everybody and a bridge.

It's gotten to the point I can't even see the goal posts anymore. Every time the football is kicked through the uprights, they magically get shifted back another 30 yards...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Not to mention, no information was given.

Seriously though, this is gettin stupid. Reading all these Trump-Russia threads posted by tantrum throwing leftist toddlers is about like trying to watch a football game with half the fans shouting "Foul Ball!!!!" or "Double Dribble!!!!!" every time their team goes down a few points.

They're not even in the right stadium or watching the right sport. It's insane.

had it turned out bill clinton only won via russian help i'm sure you would be of the same opinion like other republicans.
judicial watch still have 19 impeachment cases against him for getting oral off a chubby.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The big deal is if he did it it's illegal.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

No American ever died fighting war with Russia. Sure Russia wants to annex America, but so does every other country. That doesn't make Russia a hostile nation.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
A hostile foreign government run by a murderous thug & his criminal billionaire buddies.

K~

You've described just about any country in history at just about any given time.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Archangle attack 1918 - 1919. 174 killed.
So, yes they have

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Setting out to defeat someone in a contest is not setting out to commit a murder. It is trying to win a game, a competition. Setting out to commit murder or theft is conspiracy and a crime. To seek to win a game is not a crime.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
The big deal is if he did it it's illegal.

Colluding with anyone to obtain INFORMATION to gain an advantage in a race or a game is not a crime. If money or property exchanged for that information then there may be tax evasion issues if unreported. Also US officials cannot take money or property to influence (change the outcome) elections IF THEY HAD THE POWERS TO PERFORM THOSE ALTERATIONS (which Don jr. did not have). That means Don jr. had to have access to voting machines which he did not.
edit on 13-7-2017 by tkwasny because: Addition

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
DJT was attempting to report a crime, not commit a crime. The spin on this is ridiculous.

Here is a logical analogy;

I write a check to Trump's campaign. I created it and only one person can claim ownership. If an H1B Russian courier delivers the check, it doesn't matter. If Putin delivers the check, doesn't matter.

If Clinton committed a crime, that is an American creating the thing of value. Russia is just the delivery person. The FBI is the rightful owner.

edit on 13-7-2017 by AutonomousMeatPuppet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join