It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump socilited information on HIllary from Russia, so what's the big deal?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Trump Jr solicited information on Hillary from a Russian citizen Natalia Veselnitskaya. Information has intrinsic value. That is illegal under US law. I believe the punishment is 100 bucks or something. Various RNC and DNC campaigns solicited information on Trump from a British citizen Christopher Steele. They even paid that guy money to to do this. That is illegal under US law. So what? People do that a lot. And you are all making a big deal out of it like it's the first time it's ever happened. Grow up and get with the times, man.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Not to mention, no information was given.

Seriously though, this is gettin stupid. Reading all these Trump-Russia threads posted by tantrum throwing leftist toddlers is about like trying to watch a football game with half the fans shouting "Foul Ball!!!!" or "Double Dribble!!!!!" every time their team goes down a few points.

They're not even in the right stadium or watching the right sport. It's insane.

edit on 13-7-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Oppositional research is NOT illegal.

Ever hear of politics?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
A hostile foreign government run by a murderous thug & his criminal billionaire buddies.

K~

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
A hostile foreign government run by a murderous thug & his criminal billionaire buddies.

K~

Murderous thug?

Are you talking about the Clintons and the trail of dead bodies associated with them?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I think he's talking about Saudi Arabia and the other Arab states that donated tens of millions of dollars to her campaign.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: aethertek

K~

Murderous thug?

Are you talking about the Clintons and the trail of dead bodies associated with them?

I think calling the clinton crime family thugs is too kind.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Illegal or not, its at least a years (or more) worth of ammo for left leaning media and is bad for Trump.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Didn't Obama's DOJ granted her an exceptional VISA days before the meeting and she was caught hanging out with OBozo's admin? If anything the Obama admin is guilty of treason by using Russians to set-up Trump Jr.
edit on 13-7-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Oppositional research is NOT illegal.

Ever hear of politics?

I’ve done political opposition research. Donald Trump Jr. has no idea what it is.

As the extraordinary news unfolded this week of the meeting Trump Jr. had with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya last June — and especially after he released the astonishing email chain showing that he agreed to the meeting after being told he could get documents that “would incriminate Hillary” as “part of Russia and its government’s support” for Trump’s father’s campaign — a friend and I checked our consciences. “If someone ever reached out to us like that, we’d have … called our lawyers. Called the FBI. Right?” “Without question.” The prospect of responding the way Trump Jr. did is out of the realm of possibility, improbable, absurd. Meeting with a Kremlin-linked attorney for the purposes of receiving incriminating information about an opponent? Um, yes, that seems shady. It would never have happened in any campaign I’ve worked on, or any of the best ones I’ve worked against.

(By the way, “Political Opposition Research,” as Trump Jr. wrote in his statement on Twitter, isn’t capitalized. Researchers can be editors, too.)

I’ve seen some suggestions that meeting with a stranger from a hostile foreign nation may actually occur in the name of opposition research. Not on my watch. And not on the watch of professionals I know, red or blue. Political campaigns involve sharp elbows and barbs and anger and fear and, even, desperation, but I have never worked with any researcher who would exhibit such stunningly, alarmingly poor judgment.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

Not mention, no information was given.

I have a question if you set out to murder someone and fail is that not a crime where you are from?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You guys are obsessed with this topic.

Seriously, it's not healthy.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

How about all the posts from the "That's my president" crying Trumpeteers from the right? Same thing different tissue! The right cries just as much if not more.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Washington Post owned by Bezos!

FAKE NEWS! roflmao

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I find it amusing how HARD everyone on ATS has to convince themselves of the innocence of Trump.

A bunch of people sitting around, all agreeing AND essentially parroting the right-wing talking points from BLOGS and shady news sites.

It's like watching robots.
edit on 13-7-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
abort
edit on 13-7-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: rexsblues

Not mention, no information was given.

I have a question if you set out to murder someone and fail is that not a crime where you are from?

If Trump Jr. were to do that, it would demonstrate high-quality character and innocence.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

FAKE NEWS! roflmao

That's your defense? I feel like I could have gotten a smarter response from a third grader.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
I find it amusing how HARD everyone on ATS has to convince themselves of the innocence of Trump.

A bunch of people sitting around, all agreeing AND essentially parroting the right-wing talking points from BLOGS and shady news sites.

It's like watching robots.

And Fox News. It cannot be stressed enough how much Fox News plays into the Republican talking points of the day. We all know that Trump live tweets Fox and Friends and gives softball interviews to Sean Hannity who "runs out of questions 20 minutes into the interview" then laughs at liberals who happened to tune into the interview for being blatantly softball about a huge controversy. Many Trumpisms repeated by his sycophants start out on Fox News too even if those sycophants themselves don't actually watch the network.
edit on 13-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

FAKE NEWS! roflmao

That's your defense? I feel like I could have gotten a smarter response from a third grader.

I'm a second grader!

Fake NEWS!

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join