It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Department crackdown targets fraudulent opioid treatments

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: luthier

How can you know what kind of fertilizer was used say for edibles? Still some trace nasties in there? Are they miracle growing and 1
corners on concentrates since the buds are not seen directly?

Because they must keep detailed logs of everything used to grow their products?

It's pretty easy to fact check them. I work in this industry, I have for a very very long time, I know the ins and outs of quality control, not only imposed by the government, but imposed by business owners who want quality product.

re the edibles tested? Can you eat them in a shop and then take home?

Actually, all edibles have to be licensed through Health Canada here, there are even more strict quality control practices in place where edibles are concerned. Far more than just growing flower.

So no, I'm not wrong. I just happen to have all the proper information from doing research for the last 20+ years and working with these people. Yes, there are places that do bad, like OrganiGram for example in my home province, they were caught using pesticides and other chemicals that ended up making some people sick.
Bs
It was found quickly and rectified quickly.

~Tenth

I can't speak for Canada but your only partially correct. Colorado has by far the best system in the us and it still does not follow up on concentrates and edibles enough.some of the labs testing concentrates are still finding plenty of garbage.

Other states haven't thoroughly even gone through the process at all.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

"Yes" on the Melatonin as I use 10 mg. and I've been a practitioner of "Sun Gazing" for My Pineal Gland and am up to 43 seconds, I do the Evening Sessions because the folks that live here in Flori-Duh would flip out while they drive by the house and I'm in a semi Lotus position looking at Sol (Thats where them Muslims look!!)

Stay Hydrated...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join