It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left deserves an apology ASAP

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

LostProphet527, why you do this?

You've been a good friend since almost 10 years ago on the History Channel UFO forums. Remember BobE? Crazy and funny guy....

Lets chillax in the UFO forums, forget about the political forum, remember the good ol'days of STS and Rendlesham...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So Donald Jr is in trouble for tying to find out DNC wrongdoings? Oh ok........

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

LostProphet527, why you do this?

You've been a good friend since almost 10 years ago on the History Channel UFO forums. Remember BobE? Crazy and funny guy....

Lets chillax in the UFO forums, forget about the political forum, remember the good ol'days of STS and Rendlesham...

Your right...my buddy Arnie and bobe ,2 good spirits on this earth,OK I'll leave them alone.

It saddens me to see certain people and organization play with people's intelligence and turn them against each other for their individual agenda's for self,money, and political wants.

This stress and the spirits on this forum is unbalanced to ones nature. Just trying to bring a little amusement over here.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

So Donald Jr is in trouble for tying to find out DNC wrongdoings? Oh ok........
you know if you don't understand don't worry about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Oh I completely understand fam. I'm glad to see you're still kicking it, I missed you.

Man fun times in that old forum.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to:
nImmortalLegend527

Oh I completely understand fam. I'm glad to see you're still kicking it, I missed you.

Man fun times in that old forum.
Yesss,lol ,to many bobe
lleft me his number on another site I'll see if I can get him over here.The history forum was fun I learned a lot miss it,that's were it all started.If you chime in on a thread I'll be right behind you...glad to hear from you always a pleasure.
edit on 14-7-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

(post by Moonshinne removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Lol you people just don't quit

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I love the argument from the left that Jr. didn't break any laws meeting with the Russian Lawyer and ex-KGB guy. LOL!! Idiots...do they actually think anyone with an hint of intelligence would buy this lame excuse?! Oh wait, there are several on the right that believe this.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is probably the most deluded, megalomaniac thread I have ever found on ATS. Congratulations.

Don't know how posts like this can be allowed here.

People have been saying it for a while now and I'm finally starting to believe it too; The left is about to snap. No doubt taking America down with it. Only a psychopath would claim victory before the battle is even finished. Though it is more like a witchhunt than a battle.

I'd like to take this time to appropriately borrow some words from the Russian hacker himself, Vladimir Putin;

You're like a pigeon playing chess who knocks all the pieces over and sh1ts all over the board then claims they've won.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Um hmmmm

You look tired after all the hard work in this thread. Come on in for a lemonade and an apology. Lord knows you earned it.

edit on 7 15 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
This is probably the most deluded, megalomaniac thread I have ever found on ATS. Congratulations.

Don't know how posts like this can be allowed here.

People have been saying it for a while now and I'm finally starting to believe it too; The left is about to snap. No doubt taking America down with it. Only a psychopath would claim victory before the battle is even finished. Though it is more like a witchhunt than a battle.

I'd like to take this time to appropriately borrow some words from the Russian hacker himself, Vladimir Putin;

You're like a pigeon playing chess who knocks all the pieces over and sh1ts all over the board then claims they've won.
The witch has been found the end.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Left and Right are extremists

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Oh really? Walk me through it. Point for point, if you please. Each piece of definitive evidence that Trump and co. colluded with Russia.

I'll wait.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall

Oh really? Walk me through it. Point for point, if you please. Each piece of definitive evidence that Trump and co. colluded with Russia.

I'll wait.
Do you look at the news its on every channel even fox.The game is over and its pretty much an Open and shut case.
What's about happen will be epic and historic what's about to come out in the next couple of month's.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
Its been a rough road but the truth is finally out,its over. I'm so happy to confirm that the United States of America has finally caught the Benedict Arnold, the treasonous the rat, trump jr.
No more threads about fake news, no more fake threads from the right anymore, implying that its all a lie,its made up because they lost. No more threads about how but hurt the left are.

Trump Jr colluded with Russia that's fact, his Brother ,the lawyer and trump himself, in which later ,they will ultimately find out that he was the one that master minded the whole treasonous act of betrayal of this great country.

I think a victory lap around ATS is due,and today every one gets 3 scoops of ice cream, YEEEE HAWWW

I think that the left should receive an apology not just from the posters but as well as management the mods and trump Jr, as well as trump Sr to the ATS left ,for all the slander ,abuse and fake threads that have piled up on this site.

Your apology should be long ,it should come from the heart.Your apology will be humble and to the point with "I am sorry for not believing you I'm sorry that I voted for trump and I'm sorry that I let trump trick me.
I am so happy that I won't have to hear fake news any more.

The left does deserve an apology.... from Hillary Clinton.
She lied to you. She screwed you.
Why don't you direct your anger where it belongs?
It will help give you closure so that you have acceptance when Trump wins again in 2020
edit on 16-7-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Its been a rough road but the truth is finally out,its over. I'm so happy to confirm that the United States of America has finally caught the Benedict Arnold, the treasonous the rat, trump jr.
No more threads about fake news, no more fake threads from the right anymore, implying that its all a lie,its made up because they lost. No more threads about how but hurt the left are.

Trump Jr colluded with Russia that's fact, his Brother ,the lawyer and trump himself, in which later ,they will ultimately find out that he was the one that master minded the whole treasonous act of betrayal of this great country.

I think a victory lap around ATS is due,and today every one gets 3 scoops of ice cream, YEEEE HAWWW

I think that the left should receive an apology not just from the posters but as well as management the mods and trump Jr, as well as trump Sr to the ATS left ,for all the slander ,abuse and fake threads that have piled up on this site.

Your apology should be long ,it should come from the heart.Your apology will be humble and to the point with "I am sorry for not believing you I'm sorry that I voted for trump and I'm sorry that I let trump trick me.

It will help give you closure so that you have acceptance when Trump wins again in 2020
I'm taking bets he won't even make it through his first term,are you kidding me lol,2020!
edit on 16-7-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I'm taking bets he won't even make it through his first term,are you kidding me lol,2020!

This is Obama's birth certificate all over again. I would bet my life savings nothing will happen. If nothing happened to Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Holder, Lynch, or H. Clinton, nothing will come of this. This is peanuts compared to any of the above's scandals. Even if proven true, no laws were broken.
Y'all should have held Hillary to the fire back when you had a chance. Then we would be talking about Bernies latest scandal instead.

Do y'all even know why y'all hate Trump so much? Or all y'all just racist against orange people?
edit on 16-7-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Ignoring the fact that the MSM hates Trump and has been spewing complete B.S. propaganda from day one.

You are one defective skin puppet...

And directing me to mainstream media is not evidence. As I've said, you've got absolutely nothing. This thread is click-bait. Why is this allowed to make it to the front page?

edit on 17-7-2017 by HorizonFall because: Proof

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Way to command and apology from people as if they owe you or the lefts some sort of reperations for hurt feelings.

Im sure if you send your "protestors" out to maul more innocent bystanders you can perhaps beat and apology out of someone.

Heaven forbid the left does anything productive than just barking commands and playing games of "i must be right" and my personal favorite "i was offended so now i can destroy peoples property"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join