It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left deserves an apology ASAP

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'd rather see a war on Xmas by the Trumptards as you put it, than the war the left has started against basically everyone that doesn't agree with what they believe. I've never seen a "Trumptard" attack someone with a bike lock, or sticks, or bottles, or balloons full of pepper spray for saying merry Xmas.

You think those of you on the left aren't being played?

Both sides are being played, and seriously youd rather be outraged by a fake news, typycal trump fan.

edit on 13-7-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Good luck with that op, the trumptards are still too busy fighting the war on xmas, you know the real issues in this world to take time to realise there getting played.

Sooner or later you'll come up with a different dig. The "war on Christmas" is a misnomer. It's a war on political correctness.

The war on xmas is what the right calls real news, just like obama taking all there guns, obama destroying america with ebola.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I've got a beachfront timeshare in Vegas if you're interested.

Mandalay Beach is friggin sweet and their timeshares are pretty nice if your into it.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: MRuss
At first, I thought this was in the jokes and puns forum.

That's where it should be.

If one more snowflake puts Trump and Russia into a sentence again....

Please folks. Give it up. Hillary is corrupt, possibly an accessory to murder, has broken the law over and over and has enriched herself in the most unethical of ways...

And yet... and yet... not a word from you snowflakes about that!

Apology?

I want an apology for the attempt at destruction of the United States by liberals. You shame this country.

Let me say it again: you shame this country.

a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

The Hillary accusations are all lies ,and your a liar because you believe it. Please apologize and refrain from bringing fake news to this thread. The left as well as my self will never ever believe what you all say any more.I'm sorry but it is what it is. Your credibility to the left, the populace, other countries and even the aliens of this world hold no water what so ever any more just like before Donald trump was elected.

Now the trolling is obvious. Either that or you went swimming in the kool-aid factory and rubbed it directly into your eyes. The crimes are obvious. Please hold your breath for that apology.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I read it 3 times it doe's say Left that is really strange indeed.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Dear 'The Left',

I'm sorry you are all retards, you have been brainwashed and are a lost cause. Your highest representatives believe President Bush should be exiled.

You have completely lost the plot and are now a laughing stock in the political and social world (globally).

Can't wait for the progressives within your ranks to deliver your final death knock when they split and form their own party due to you shafting Bernie Sanders.

Yours Sincerely,
Me.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Good luck with that op, the trumptards are still too busy fighting the war on xmas, you know the real issues in this world to take time to realise there getting played.

Sooner or later you'll come up with a different dig. The "war on Christmas" is a misnomer. It's a war on political correctness.

The war on xmas is what the right calls real news, just like obama taking all there guns, obama destroying america with ebola.

It's their guns, not there guns.
And that isn't the only thing wrong with your post.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

" Trump Jr colluded with Russia that's fact, his Brother ,the lawyer and trump himself, "

Serious Allegations there , you Do have Some Substancial Proof of this , or is it Just Some Opinion Piece ? ....YAWN.............

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So a pro-Democrat, anti-Trumper, who was allowed into the country by the Obama Admin., colluded with Trump against the Democrats? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Eh?

I'm not a huge Trump supporter (I think he is mostly a buffoon), but you are jumping to many conclusions OP. You'll never get apologies, no matter what the end result regardless, but asking for them now based on a single meeting with a lawyer is pointless.

I do question the timing. There are too many connections to Russia for Trump and Co. I do want a full investigation. But won't jump to any conclusions until it is over.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

It's their guns, not there guns.
And that isn't the only thing wrong with your post.

And noboby cares what you post.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Can you please post the link to the story where the IRS cleared him? Trump himself said he's still under audit! The Trump crowd is thick.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Can you please post the link to the story where the IRS cleared him? Trump himself said he's still under audit! The Trump crowd is thick.

What difference does it make? I thought people hate the IRS because Obama weaponized them and now all of a sudden they are the good guys now because they could bring down Trump. The Trump crowd may be thick but the anti-Trump crowd changes there opinions with the drop of a hat. I don't give a # about any tax returns. Trump already stated that he avoids paying taxes as much as he can and it's his right to use every loophole he can find. Every rich person does it and it's perfectly legal.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

What fake news am I outraged about? And you are ASSuming I'm a Trump fan.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

One reason Trump's supporters stick with him is that they're too emotionally involved to admit they were wrong. They're too committed to their position to see that they're being used/lied to/and played for fools by Trump himself. Trump knows he can do/say anything he wants. As long as he also mentions his love for the 'little guy', his legions of 'poorly educated' supporters, (the 33%-ish of Americans), will eat it up. Trump's supporters have been marginalized by society for so long that they're willing to stand by Trump simply because Trump acknowledges that those people exist - and he also lied to them about how much he'd do for them. Many of Trump's supporters, however, will not be able to ignore Trump taking their healthcare away. Unfortunately, for them though, Trump and the GOP will convince their supporters who lose their healthcare that Obama and the Democrats are responsible. To use the vernacular of Donald J. himself, 'Sad!".

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This game was a lot more fun when we were trying to connect the dots to Kevin Bacon, though still pointless.

Funny troll thread.

Hold your breath and I'll apologize in my in my next post. Pinky swear.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler
left leaning types around the world deserve an apology from the idiots that claim democrats have even remotely left leaning political views.

Who has time for The Truth when they are making a wall of noise to protect their emotional investment in Trump?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Nailed it. No need for truth when you've got volume, (noise, that is). And, since those who don't believe Trump & Co. had anything to do with Russia anyway are only talking to each other, the result is a self perpetuating right-wing reassurance circle.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The Left will not get an Apology because the Trump Campaign never even had Opposition Research Center going on. The Left knew about this story for months and only released AFTER Trump met with Putin.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join