It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left deserves an apology ASAP

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The Left deserves an apology ASAP

They deserve everything they get.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
Your apology will be humble and to the point with "I am sorry for not believing you I'm sorry that I voted for trump and I'm sorry that I let trump trick me.
I am so happy that I won't have to hear fake news any more.

Yesss, everything makes sense now...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent
Looks to me that Trump is closing down on the likes of Soro's that provide $$$$ and with no food stamps Libtards will have to do something they've never done before....Work!

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Funniest OP yet. How about "The Left" apologize to the rest of the world for being delusional?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Let's not forget, if the worst candidate in history didn't get fixed in, Trump probably wouldn't be president.

This FACT always gets left out.
Anyone but Hillary and Trump would be a footnote.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

master minded the whole treasonous act

Treason, you keep on using that word.

I do not think it means what you think it means.

While Trump is probably guilty of something. We are not currently at war with Russia. So he can not be guilty of treason. At the moment the only thing I find him guilty of is a bad spray tan and butchering of the english language.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

This OP has major assumptions, obviously from someone who has been listening to CNN or MSNBC exclusively.

I recommend you catch up on some other threads here to see what is really going on with the DNC colonsmor
I'm sorry but after today the right in what they say holds no merit any more.No one cares any more the truth is out its over,eating ice cream right now,waiting for impeachment.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

The whole left can go to hell. Show no mercy.
Its nothing wrong admitting you were SOOOO wrong.

link   

eating ice cream right now,waiting for impeachment.

You are going to be eating a lot of ice cream then.

link   

This OP has major assumptions, obviously from someone who has been listening to CNN or MSNBC exclusively.

I recommend you catch up on some other threads here to see what is really going on with the DNC colonsmor
I'm sorry but after today the right in what they say holds no merit any more.No one cares any more the truth is out its over,eating ice cream right now,waiting for impeachment.

That's going to be a LOT of Ben & Jerry's Chunk Money.

Still no evidence to that level, and those articles of impeachment? So far only 1 Democrat on board.

When I next read about them having to cut a hole in a wall to hoist out a 6 or 700 lb man to take him to the hospital? I'll be thanking of you because that's how bad it might get before we have serious will to impeach.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I think that the left should receive an apology

Let me be the first.

Dear left, I'm sorry you guys couldn't get your #### together this past election, I'm sorry your party is so broken that your best candidate was bought by Hillary and I'm also sorry that you guys can't see it was your fault that Donald won the presidency.

Have a great day.

What party?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry that the left is sorry....

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
WOWSA... OP, you didn't even bother to inform yourself on the facts of this debacle, did you... before you took your victory lap?

Alrighty then... good luck with that.

...or maybe you did... and can help us out here...

So WHY did the Obama Admin give the lawyer in question a "Special Exception" after Dept of State denied her a U.S. Visa?
edit on 13-7-2017 by dasman888 because: Zombie pill bugs

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I gave you a star for that one... because I still think you are just pulling everyone's leg on this thread.

Why would anyone listen to the Right OR the Left about anything? Little to no chance of discovering what is going on listening to American Mainstream Media...

Maybe you should mosey over to the website "The Intercept" and read up on what Glenn Greenwald thinks about this narrative. Greenwald is a gay, progressive, Pulitzer Price winning journalist who also happens to be trained as a lawyer... oh, and he DESPISES Trump as well.

Have fun...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
WOWSA... OP, you didn't even bother to inform yourself on the facts of this debacle, did you... before you took your victory lap?

So WHY did the Obama Admin give the lawyer in question a "Special Exception" after Dept of State denied her a U.S. Visa?
Because they wanted to see why he wanted to come to the USA in the first place...and they found out obviously.
edit on 13-7-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Best thread of the week!

S&F
edit on 13-7-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Removed quote

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

Because they wanted to see why he wanted to come to the USA in the first place...and they found out obviously.

The lawyer in question is female. So this was just a troll attempt after all. Nice try though i give you that. Better luck next time.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I'm seriously amazed how many members here didn't realise.

Seriously, I'm baffled.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I never thought I would see the day where the left starts coming up with situations where it is actually illegal to expose HRC's crimes!

Seriously, if there was a crime committed, it would be on HRC's shoulders if that benefits anyone.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I'm seriously amazed how many members here didn't realise.

Seriously, I'm baffled.

Nah i like to play with trolls a little bit but it gets boring very quickly and in the end they always slip up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join