It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump AND Hillary for prison?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
How dare you! You must pick a side, both cannot be guilty, it's how it works here.

edit on 13-7-2017 by dreamingawake because: spell check isle one

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yep, and "If you don't like either one, you're all that is 'wrong' in the world. Pure 'evil'" Lol. .. Heard that codswallop before too.
edit on 13-7-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
I want to get a general consensus on this ideas. If both campaigns are found guilty of getting foreign aid in order to win the presidential race, Trump from Russia, and Hillary from Ukraine, would you be okay with Trump going down, as long as Hillary did too, or vice-versa?

Well then. You might be on to something.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
I want to get a general consensus on this ideas. If both campaigns are found guilty of getting foreign aid in order to win the presidential race, Trump from Russia, and Hillary from Ukraine, would you be okay with Trump going down, as long as Hillary did too, or vice-versa?

If they are both guilty, then i do think they should be imprisoned. Most here would staunchly defend Trump until the end though, so your question is mostly pointless in such a forum.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

If they are both guilty, then i do think they should be imprisoned. Most here would staunchly defend Trump until the end though, so your question is mostly pointless in such a forum.

I think Trump fans, who know deep inside he's just as corrupt as Hillary, can still be reached. I myself preferred for Trump to get in and bring it all down. He's done that, now it's time for both of them to face their life long crimes.

Hillary fans will be harder to convince I think. They just aren't willing to let her go. And anything but support for her, is seeing as evil. I guess both sides are like that tho.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join