It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump AND Hillary for prison?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I want to get a general consensus on this ideas. If both campaigns are found guilty of getting foreign aid in order to win the presidential race, Trump from Russia, and Hillary from Ukraine, would you be okay with Trump going down, as long as Hillary did too, or vice-versa?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

How about we just follow the law as it it written and charge ANYONE who breaks it?
Is that really so hard, or are there laws specific to (r) and ( d )?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Please everyone!!!!

Free yourself from the shackles of political propaganda and thought.

Ascend from the pit(of mud) and find a better way to spend your time on more fruitful and engaging activities.

This has been a public service announcement.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The law is the law.
What's good for one is good for the other.
So yes.

But it ain't gunna happen.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I say we just take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I feel ya, I think the idea of both these candidates getting in trouble, could possibly start that process. Letting people see that neither side, is really on their side.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I still hold the opinion that information is not a "thing of value" as written in the law. In holding that opinion, that makes your concern over who goes to prison irrelevant.

But if both or either is determined to have broken the law, by all means, send em to the slammer.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Both are aging egotists striving for that inner fulfillment neither will ever reach. Best for the American people to put them both in a nice little home somewhere with a big golf course and flower gardens and let them be spoon fed praise by sycophantic worshipers.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

In addition to Trump and Hillary for prison, both the Republican Party and Democratic Party should be dismantled and all former members found guilty of all sort of crimes should be prison.

Also Hollyweird should be taken out, Regressive Leftists in Universities should be removed, and major news Networks such as CNN and Fox should be shut down.

edit on 7/13/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Has the left finally turned on HRC??? They need to throw someone under the bus for their horrible losses in the last few years. I notice they are starting to get frustrated when you bring up her campaign's actions to highlight their hypocrisy. Now they are starting to blame the right for not letting the election go! lol! Anyone without Trump derangement syndrome can see this as just another leg in their effort to remove the president "by any means necessary". Not only is there not a motive or a weapon, there isn't even a crime! No I would not support sacrificing Trump to an obvious witch hunt so the left can hit HRC with a silly collusion charge so they can move on without looking at the rot their party has become.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hillary and Trump are both, to put it nicely, Unethical Jerks.

How anyone could have voted for either one is beyond me. It's like having a choice between Jeffry Dahmer or Charles Manson. I choose and chose neither.

The arguments for or against either one are retarded. Sort of like well Manson wasn't a Cannibal so vote for him or Dahmer didn't kill anyone famous or have any brainwashed followers so he's clearly the better choice.

When will you guys wake up?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Hillary broke numerous laws as a Federal Emoloyee

What laws has Donald broke?

Please list all potential criminal offenses for both

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The support of the Saudi genocide of Yemen where 300,000 now have cholera,amnesty international being attacked for telling the truth about the levelling of Mosul and US coalition war crimes,invading sovereign lands without any UN or international law behind it not to mention chemtrails,poisoned food supplies,vaccines,pharmaceuticals,5g planetary prison grid etc etc,the US is now not only an enemy of mankind but the planet itself not just Trump and Clinton we need a war crimes commission bigger than Nurenburg....and yes many in my government as deputy dog to the US and its military need to be prosecuted also.
edit on 13-7-2017 by khnum because: spelling

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Meddling?
Interfering?
Collusion?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

Hillary broke numerous laws as a Federal Emoloyee

What laws has Donald broke?

Please list all potential criminal offenses for both

Research Trump and you'll see that he's an unethical, spoiled, entitled rich kid.

He's the kind of person in school who wouldn't give you the time of day and would drive right past you in his corvette as you're walking to school. He's the kind of guy that would sue you so that you went broke and out of business. Seriously. Research him.

I don't like Hillary either but Trump is just as bad. As for your argument that Hillary has broken laws, I would say where's your proof of that? In when has she been arrested, charged and brought to trial or convicted. Never. She's as dirty as they come but come on, both of these jerks know how to skirt the law and get away with anything.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Have you ever signed a SF 312?

You should read it, its very clear.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

Have you ever signed a SF 312?

You should read it, its very clear.

I hear you, but yet where's the charge, arrest, conviction, trial etc. I don't like Hillary, don't get me wrong. I'm just saying Trump is just as bad if not worse.

We can do better than these two buffoons

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Maybe they can share a cell and turn it into a reality TV show, now is that an idea or what! Who will get shiffed this week don't miss it. Trump farts on Hillary in yard...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I hear you as well, Trump is still better than the status qou

The paradigm has shifted, and Trump has a lot to Prove.

I'm optimistic for the first time in many many years, perhaps TDS

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join