It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia setting Trump up???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ok so let's be real, there were only 3 options and those just became 2 options..

Option 1: all the intelligence community , "deep state" and media are in a vast conspiracy to set a toataly innocent Donald trump up for collusion..

Which with the Trump jr.s released emails proving he ATLEAST tried to collude.. and I capitalized "atleast" because the only reason we are ASSUMING it was a failed attempt at collusion is because Trump Jr. says so..

For all we know it absolutely was the meeting where they set up a deal. Which led to a perfectly functioning time line of trump speeches and leaks..

Option 2: Trump did it.. it was a good deal "from his pov " with no immediate negative ramifications for the American people, besides us getting trump..lol so he took the deal.. counterintelligence on Hillary in exchange for dropping sanctions and staying out of Ukraine..

No need to go into detail on that one as everyone can imagine the ramifications.

Option 3: Russia , not the "fake news" has set trump up.. and I think there is quite a few reasons to believe this and also a few reasons not to...

Something else that has bee ignored by both sides and would fit most of the variables, is Russia setting him up.

So hypothetically, Russia lets it out in the intelligence community that trump is working with Russia to make a deal..

The uS and Russian intelligence communities have been fighting each other for years.. leaking that would be sure to piss off the longstanding employees who have looked at Russia as the enemy for generations ..

Then they set up a bunch of meetings that the trump team think are innocent but after the fact will look shady..

Next they set up an actual shady meeting (the trump Jr. One) where they say it will be to collude, but instead give them nothing.

The evidence of this is actually in the email.. the Email is worded like it was meant to be evidence.

From memory but..

In the most incriminating email it says something like..

"RUSSIAS CRIWN PROSECUTOR would like to have a meeting as representative of the RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT to give you OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS, to show the RUSSIANS GOVERNMENTS SUPPORT for your father.. "

Well an earlier email had already established it was a Russian government representative..

So why did they feel the need to spell it out???

It reads like a narc cops script when getting a suspect on tape..

"You do admit you are agreeing to sell me 2.2 pounds of the illegal narcotic coc aine correct?"

Real people don't speak like that, especially when maybe doing something illegal..

Then Russia drops the emails that help trump and sits back and laughs while the US intelligence agencies scramble...

Hell, maybe it is even the Russians who are the leaks and they are watching the White House eat itself wondering who talked!!

Now there are a couple flaws in the logic...

A) once Russia knew trump was willing to collude, why not actually recruit him??

Is it really in Russia's best interest to turn trump down when he was willing to make a deal??

If they can get proof trump himself was in on it they own the president of the United States..

B) the timeline works perfectly for trump jr to have made a deal that day.. I guess that works both ways, since Russia could just have the timeline reflect that..

C) trumps only change to the GOP party platform being that the US wouldn't give Ukraine military aid..

Russia couldn't fake that..

I just thought people should actually weigh all the options.. imho that last one is getting lost in the mix.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What "deal" was good enough?

How about option 4: it is what it is, whatever went down went down, there was no collusion but the media is overhyping it in a desperate search for vindication for themselves and their viewers after leaning on the narrative for so long?

I will say your option 3 is a possibility though.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Could Trump be more of a limp appendage? He can't seem to take responsibility for anything. Any setbacks are because of him being set up. Bless his heart. He tries so hard. If only there weren't so many people against him.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
No. Russia doesn't give the slightest da about American politics.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.
source

I'm thinking a set up - but not the Russians - Obama.

edit on 2323Thursday201713 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I think number two is out. Trump did not collude. Trump may be incapable of anything that complex. There are appearances that he is incapable of any of higher order brain functioning. To all but the smitten, those smitten with the mirror of their own fears that he holds up to them and they believe to be the true vision of reality, it is now clear that he is mentally and emotionally challenged.

I am in mind of ole Ronnie Reagan, taking advice from his wife's tarot card reader and being shuffled around his last years in office as his Alzheimer's was riddling his aging brain. Just like most of the country politely hid the fact that FDR was in a wheel chair, Republicans politely pretended in public that Reagan was in charge but in reality he was in no condition to lead anyone. And mostly, the democrats played along with this ruse.

Trump thought that being president would be just like being a businessman who no matter how much he failed, he could always turn around and borrow more money from prospective investors and bankers who wanted to capitalize on his name. And that is all it has been with him. His name. His Brand.

His children are dummies and it is no surprise that Jr. wanted to show his daddy how he could be a grown man now papa and go off to Russia and secure the Hillary info that would clinch the election. Silly boy.

Now we hear that on the Apprentice, Trump did not make the decisions on who to fire. It was the producers who decided who would stay and who would get ''fired''. All he did was use his name to sit there and ''appear'' to be the boss. What a freaking joke.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Russia does not give the slightest da about American politics??????????????
Really??. I tried to think of another reply and all my little brain could come up with was,ah,
really?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
I'm guessing you didn't read the post since that is option number one.. the one that has been completely debunked at this point.

You should just admit you don't care if he colluded.. you think hillary was that bad and be done with it..

The Email specifically says official documents of a sensitive nature from the Russian government to show the Russian governments CONTINUED support for trump....

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

Yea, but this one actually makes sense lol.. his accusations were all propsterous..

And I'm not even sure Russia setting him up is the more likely the truth, just that it is a legit possibility ..

The FBI, CIA and NSA setting him up is not..

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Except trump jr. Set up a meeting with a Russian agent to collude with the Russian government to leak official documents of a sensative nature as a show of the Russian governments support for Donald trump....

That is literally caught red handed..

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

But it wasn't trumps idea in the first place, he would just have had to say yes..

It was a Russian intelligence operation. They thought of it.. trump just played ball..

No criminal misterminding needed on trumps part... and in fact his incompetence is the truly dangerous part..

Assuming that it was a battle of the wills between the trump trio and trained and experienced KGB types.. well I doubt the trump team wins..

So I think that means Russia would have gotten proof of the deal.. maybe they taped the meetings or something..

In that case they own trump.. if he acts up, they drop the tape.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Lol. Do you actually believe this?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

This goes way deeper than that ... to Russia laundering money in the United States.
It's a bigger deal and a way bigger conspiracy between Russia and trump than is commonly known.
You need to look at who Mueller is looking at and what he is looking at and who he is working with and if you do you will see this is setting up to look at financial dealings between trump and Russia.
He's hired experts in international money laundering and financial crimes.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You need to look at who Mueller is looking at and what he is looking at and who he is working with and if you do you will see this is setting up to look at financial dealings between trump and Russia.

Source for who and what Mueller is looking at please?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Oh sure...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Wouldn't surprise me...

Well I also believe trump should have been smart enough to make sure all financial moves were legal, if not moral..

But we will see.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You know who he hired. Their area of expertise.

www.politico.com...

His first appointments — tapping longtime law-firm partner James Quarles and Andrew Weissmann, the head of the Justice Department’s criminal fraud unit — were the opening moves in a politically red-hot criminal case that has upended the opening months of the Trump White House

Recruiting team members with experience probing financial cases or who are familiar with national security protocol will be essential. Mr. Mueller appears to have both covered, said lawyer Philip Lacovara, who was part of the Watergate special prosecutor’s team

www.washingtontimes.com...

Veteran prosecutors say he has assembled a potent team whose members have backgrounds handling cases involving politicians, mobsters and others — and who know how to work potential witnesses if it helps them land bigger fish.

“Anybody who has done financial crimes investigations knows sometimes you start an investigation and you determine there is nothing there. But the key is having people who know what to look for,” he said. “It’s the idea that they have people with experience in big document cases that suggests to me this will be a serious investigation.”

Sounds like it's serious to me and financial in scope.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

N.Y. mobsters. I have more than a passing knowledge of them from my years in the teamsters union at Kennedy airport and the many years my dad was associated with some of them at the airport.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You said to look at who and what mueller is looking at in addition to who he hired.
Thanks for the sources on who he hired.
How about the sources for who and what he is looking at?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Trump and Russia , still the same BS. sorry I cant even focus enough to read the post I'm sure it's all very interesting. But the point is. What is the real deal ! What's happening on our blue marble right now . Such high UV readings very important !!!. Well to stay on topic the Russians didn't do it. Not Everything bad is the russians.A duallistic world , why not ask yourself who or what will profit from that ? IS Humanity still a bunch of toddlers bumbling around , or are some people capable to see beyond the social/political narrative ?

edit on 7132017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join