It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crying Wolf and RussiaGate Should We Still Listen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Those emails were pretty straight up clear. I don't think baffle em with bull # quite applies.
The Broadway reference isn't lost though.
I love CHICAGO..

🎢🎢🎀Give em the old razzle dazzle...🎢🎢
edit on 7132017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Seems like none of its been fake now we have a smoking gun.

Bob Mueller must have an arsenal of evidence.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Why do people say that? Proceedings would have already begun. The fact gathering keeps spawning new avenues to investigate . The special counsel has only been convened for less than twelve weeks.
These guys don't want there to be any doubt in the eyes of America when they finally reveal their findings so they will investigate and put together a story that tells the truth no matter what that may be.
And they will take as long as they need to to make sure it's presented truthfully and in accordance with the constitution and our laws.
You want to just rush to bury this leaving everybody doubting and questioning because it's inconvenient?
No we all want the truth. All of it.
If he's truly innocent that will be revealed. Only the guilty have something to hide.
The truthful welcome the bright light of day.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Because Preet Baharaha was fired and the DOJ decided to settle for six million dollars instead of having a trial and revealing the evidence of Russian money laundering in NY real estate deals. Now no one gets to hear any of the prosecution's case. All gone bye bye...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Seems like none of its been fake now we have a smoking gun.

Bob Mueller must have an arsenal of evidence.

Mueller is not doing the things the media is telling us though. Remember my posts about flipping Comey? Prepare yourself for a huge surprise. Mueller was actually on Trump's side all along. Mark my words.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

A question for you specifically if you dont mind. (edit: actually i would love to hear RussiaGate believers weigh in on these questions also)

1) how did you react when the NYT retracted their report on the 17 intelligence agencies being unanimous when there in fact were only 3 or 4

2) how did you react when the PeeGate Dossier was shown to be mostly cobbled together nonsense?
edit on 13-7-2017 by tribal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

i very much appreciate your thoughtful reply and the wandering was welcome since my post is more philosophical than anything.

I think you have made probably a very intelligent decision to withdraw a bit and you are 100 percent right about each side needing to police their own house better, but the nature of tribalism being what it is i just dont see most people thinking thats the best use of their time when they need to rally the troops.

i personally am pretty politically agnostic. I didnt vote for Trump but was glad he won over an establishment hack like Clinton. Theres also a part of me that likes the underdog...i see Trump as an underdog and i dont think thats difficult to see given the near universal animus directed towards him, regardless of why. Also im very anti establishment and always have been. I simply dont trust bureaucratic institutions very much and i think we have good reason to be skeptical.

Going back to the OP, i think the main reason for it was that i see the Russia investigation as a never ending story and that its being purposely created to BE SUCH so that we will have a never ended supply of nonsense to fume and argue over. I understand many people dont see it that way but i just cant help but feel that its intentional political theater meant to distract more than anything. It allows both sides to appear patriotic and be working on behalf of the american people and all that good stuff but in the mean time both sides could be doing stuff behind the scenes while our attention is steadily focused on this ONE THING. Last time i checked most people still have to go to work, most people are still getting sick, most people are concerned about the economy, about terrorism, about unnecessary wars in foreign lands, about race relations, drug policy, an opioid epidemic, LBGTQ issues and rights and a host of other things......and yet.....where is most of the news squarely focused?????

yeah.....thats why i posted this.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Those emails were pretty straight up clear. I don't think baffle em with bull # quite applies.

The no proof proof that Russia is our enemy or that they interfered with a US election?

Demonizing Russia is required, they stand in our way in Syria.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Consider them marked...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Good can't wait how you will spin that story when all is said and done. It's not to late to join us you know. We have cookies and racist milk.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Since the DNI covers 14 separate agencies and they weighed in as the head of them I didn't see anything but trump nit picking information he casually picked up in an internet forum like this one. It's not salient because the ones who cover espionage and international intelligence are the ones who said it and they're the ones who would know.
Counter question : Does the number of agencies agreeing that this occurred matter? And part B; Can you name any who disagreed vs those that rightly didn't weigh in at all?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
PS the Russian dossier contains more verified information than unverified. None has been proven false.
Simply unverified. That's not the same as false.
edit on 7132017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Do you want to continue this conversation or not?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Russia wants to expand. NATO prevents that. Russia is cash strapped with a failing economy.
Trump wants to dissolve NATO.
Putin wants to see the USA retreat from the world stage.
Trump wants to pull in and shut the door to global relationships.
Russia wants sanctions lifted.
Trump wants to lift sanctions.
Russia got exactly what they wanted for all their efforts

Russia is a murderous regime that abhors democracy.
Trump doesn't know what democracy actually means.
Win win Russia.
Well they sure got that architecture thing down so at least it will be pretty.
SAD!

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Neither will I.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

17.....17 was the number that was continuously hammered in the MSM. I think the number is important for the same reason HIllary Clinton thought the number was important....it lends a sense of overwhelming support to a supposed report that Russia tried to affect the election and it was an INTENTIONAL LIE. Intentional. It was intentional because that number was corrected before it was used by Clinton and the MSM. Thats what makes a lie like that more important than semantics. Thats what makes the ENTIRE shtshow of the investigation in a way a referendum on the basic trust the public has in their institutions. This is the last chance i personally think the gov and the MSM has to keep what remains of their "audience". I think most people have finally realized as others like George Carlin so well articulated "i dont believe ANYTHING the government tells me....".

So to answer your questions. Yes the number is important, see above.

and B) i dont need to name those that disagreed because they were never contacted for the sake of the report and the DNI at the time went on record saying so.

So the real issue is, why do people like you not have any problem with a totally false number being used to build a case against Trump? Why do you immediately find some kind of supposedly reasonable rationale why the number doesnt matter because X and Y? Isnt a LIE important to call out especially when that lie is being used to build a case of the most important kind? That of a SITTING PRESIDENT having colluded with a foreign government?

Considering the stakes a reasonable person might assume every LITTLE DETAIL has almost ultimate value....and that by LYING about some details the MSM and people who speak on behalf of the government are risking losing ALL credibility with people who are not beholden to the partisan cult of their choice.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Neither will I.

Don't chicken out just yet. Your post history tells a different story.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
He did it again. Damn smug son of a bitch.

If they really managed to flip Lynch then the Leprechaun should flee the country immediately. I'm so excited i just can't hide it.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Russia wants to expand. NATO prevents that.

NATO is expanding, violating their promise not to when Russia left eastern and Central Europe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join