It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodies Found in Search for Missing Bucks Men

page: 1,
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Investigators on Wednesday found human remains buried deep on a sprawling Bucks County property and said they believed the dead included at least one of the four men whose disappearance last week set in motion the biggest search in recent county history.

District Attorney Matthew D. Weintraub said the victims found in a 12-foot grave on the Solebury Township tract include Dean A. Finocchiaro, 19, of Middletown. No charges had been filed in connection with the grim discovery. But the remains comprise multiple bodies and investigators are still examining evidence to identify the other victims.

Bodies Found in Search for Missing Bucks Men

A twelve foot grave?!

Was this is a construction site that had a purpose for being disturbed or was this a tip off to law enforcement?

The photos of the confirmed victims are in the link sourced in this post, I will not disrespect the families of the victims (unless this was in the mud-pit, no one is safe in the mud-pit).

I just heard the breaking news update on FOX. I'll try and find a video to embed.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

This happened where I grew up.

From talking to folks I know, the suspect is a spoiled rich kid mafia brat.

Also from what I understand the police were searching their property for the last few days after one of the missing guys' vehicles was found nearby.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

rule # 1 - never EVER bury illegal bodies on your own property

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

The grave was 12 feet deep. Those cadaver dogs really are good.
I think that the accused had some help with the aftermath of the killings, and probably with the murder itself.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The grave was 12 feet deep. Those cadaver dogs really are good.
I think that the accused had some help with the aftermath of the killings, and probably with the murder itself.

Seems most likely to me.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Dogs really do have excellent noses, and there were "multiple bodies" involved. I was surprised that the accused could come up with the first bail (a million dollars) in cash and so fast. I wasn't aware the family was wealthy.

I'm not surprised by the findings, but I'm sorry for the families.
edit on 13-7-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I think CBS mentioned it was 12' deep because it made me think the farm must have had an excavator because that deep isn't a pick and shovel job.

Of course I could have heard it wrong.

CBS also mentioned the farm owners son, the suspect, tried to sell the identified victims car for 500 bucks.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Ya... us hillwilliams (a more sophisticated hillbilly) just say, "Never crappie in your own backyard."

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This really to pizzagate because it's the same county they caught the furry pedo gang in back in January. Also James Alefantis owns another sketchy restaurant called Bucks, Camping and Fishing. rollingout.com...

If you haven't check out Alefantis instagram yet and seen that world is controlled by Satanic Pedophiles take a peak. steemit.com...@djdmc/this-video-details-a-collection-of-james-alefantis-instagram-photos-and-comments-in-relation-to-pizzagate

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
a reply to: Byrd

I think CBS mentioned it was 12' deep because it made me think the farm must have had an excavator because that deep isn't a pick and shovel job.

Of course I could have heard it wrong.

CBS also mentioned the farm owners son, the suspect, tried to sell the identified victims car for 500 bucks.

Yeah, excavator was the first thing that came to my mind and it's a common piece of equipment at many farms... or easy to rent (I know that's what they use when they have to bury a horse.) It's certainly premeditated.

$500 for the car is oddly cheap. I wonder if it was "desperate for cash" or "getting rid of evidence quickly."

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I went to HS with the 20 year old's cousin. I don't know much of the family history but seeing how things are going in that area with drug problems, I would think this is drug related. Heroin is on the rise in these burbs.
edit on 13-7-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'd be interested to know the motive for killing 4 people.Of course it will be insane though.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

I think 4 confirmed, still more missing.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: TDawg61

I think 4 confirmed, still more missing.

4 kids missing and they are looking for more..?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
This really to pizzagate because it's the same county they caught the furry pedo gang in back in January. Also James Alefantis owns another sketchy restaurant called Bucks, Camping and Fishing. rollingout.com...

If you haven't check out Alefantis instagram yet and seen that world is controlled by Satanic Pedophiles take a peak. steemit.com...@djdmc/this-video-details-a-collection-of-james-alefantis-instagram-photos-and-comments-in-relation-to-pizzagate

Nice try at derailing this.

Pizzagate has been debunked so many times is not funny. You people are ruining innocent lives.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Any idea on the 'why' yet?

I read people who knew him said he was always talking about death and killing people - a real nut job - but I've yet to hear why he did this?

RIP and prayers for the families.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I read somewhere, (trying to look for the article) that the suspect Has mental issues.

Maybe these victims were bullying him. And also, if drugs were involved....

Found it
www.cnn.com...
edit on 13-7-2017 by crappiekat because: to add link

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Italian concrete mix, little bitta rock, little bitta sand, whole lotta human remains, bada boom! you got yourself a new basketball court

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

His defense attorney says his client will plead guilty and told authorities where the bodies are. They took the death penalty off the table in exchange.

apnews.com...:
edit on 13-7-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join