It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama lawyers trying to sue Alex Jones and Roger Stone

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Well at the risk of becoming a ATS pariah I will go on record as saying Alex Jones is a ego maniacal douche.

Sure he appeals to the flat earthers who will mash on the keyboards or their phones and spew their unhinged beliefs but that's your first right there; anyone has the right to say something stupid but it also allows a right to a rebuttal.

Jones is like a monkey with a computer, he doesn't know how to use it but will yell and scream at it and throw feces (in Jone's case literal feces) until he gets his own way. The man is a joke just like the other brown nosers who think they are anything more then a pawn.

In your case your probably right. You should just go along with your eventual enslavement. If you start listening to Jones you might start thinking for yourself instead of your programming.

In your case your probably right. You should just go along with your eventual enslavement. If you start listening to Jones you might start thinking for yourself instead of your programming.
edit on 13-7-2017 by Doctor Smith because: correction

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Oh please refute the video I have posted.
Make a list of when he has gotten things right.
Oh and least I can title a thread correctly.
Oh and the with or against us BS sorry no cigar against all you listed.

edit on 13-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Everyone on ATS hated Jones.

Untill...

Jones STARTED hating on Obama...

And then they started to LOVE Jones even more when HE supported Trump.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

It bewilders me just think of the percentage of BS stories he has put up Vs any other news network and they still think he is the real deal...
I'm waiting for someone to put up a list of things he has said that is actually proven to be true.

Honestly have a look online do a search others have also it is really hard to find anything of what he says which can be proved.

Great quote here.

If you believe Alex Jones and his Infowars stuff, then you're being a dick to your brain. You're saying *screw you* to your own brain.
—Christopher Rehage
edit on 13-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Oh please refute the video I have posted.
Make a list of when he has gotten things right.
Oh and least I can title a thread correctly.
Oh and the with or against us BS sorry no cigar against all you listed.

That video is to mislead morons. Your listening to little sound bites that have been taken out of context. Some of it is his speculations like police robbing people. I can show examples of that. You think every police man is your daddy defending you from the bad guys?

You think vaccines are always clean? Think again.

Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admitted presence of SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines

I don't have all day to wise you up and go through the entire video. But I could if I wanted. Some of it is just his speculation that he hasn't fully checked. He doesn't purposely mislead.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Right now, the Left, DNC, are acting against National Security and are obstracting and hindering normal operations of the government. Majority of the nominations in the Trump administration are still not approved by them - and without precedent.

What needs to be recognized is that all of these actions are conducted with NO REGARD of national interests and with ONLY political interests. The way left operates is really below critic and is unsupportable.

Right now, I wonder if it were better to FIRE EVERYONE in those administrations not yet governed by the new admin, and PROCEED WITH PROSECUTIONS for both Comey, Lynch, Hillary, Rice, and setup special prosecutors for these. ALSO, they should procecute the person who provided the obviously fraudulent birth certiifcate for OBAMA - considering this was part of the evidence provided for elidgeability for presidency.

They should also put end to left ANTIFA movement, by arresting and jailing the bunch. Systematically. As a FED operation.

And then see what is left of the Left.

The only thimg your post is missing for a full gestapo-esqe takeover is state control of the media.

The tactics and proceedings that you stylized in your post are the exact same as what the deep-state on the left or trying to employ now.

So, in essence, a crack-down on political opposition is fine to you as long as it comes from the Trump admin?

Slippery slope my friend.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Natural news is banned on ATS for being a fake news site.
Is that all you have btw to prove he isn't a huge fake news pusher?.

Heres more times he has been wrong and lied,.

He has admitted he is playing a character (getting rich selling Iodine also) all his does is speculate (wrongly most of the time) and shout about doom and gloom and idiots lap it up.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Everyone on ATS hated Jones.

Untill...

Jones STARTED hating on Obama...

And then they started to LOVE Jones even more when HE supported Trump.

Just quoting this again because you are bang on.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Why do lawyers need lawyers?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

He has admitted he is playing a character

That's what he was told to say said to get custody of his children from his x wife. And he does do parodies. But most that watch his show have an IQ high enough to know when he's joking. But I guess you're not one of those.

Maybe you're right. We should censor Jones and other like minded individuals. So criminal threats to the Republic (in the video below) can carry on without being exposed. Here's the beginnings of 9/11.

edit on 13-7-2017 by Doctor Smith because: corrections

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Yeah you push natural news crap an say you know when people are joking.
No you don't I bet you fell hook line and sinker for pizzagate.
Also who said censor blimey you love attempting to put words in peoples mouths.
edit on 14-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Obama is a liar and a fake. Not Jones. Obama has always maliciously prosecuted people who tell the truth. Remember his actions against "whistleblowers" When some insiders went turn coat on him. They did that when they learned Obama is a liar and a fake.

You can keep your doctor if you like your doctor.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Nice deflection. I'm not bothered about Obama.#
Also sorry but seeing as Jones supporters have not come up with a list of what he has told the truth about and after checking into Jones you are simply wrong Jones lies every time he goes on air.
But please refute the videos I have posted.
It is such a shame reading members posts who a couple of years ago had the sense to laugh at Jones but now they fall into this weird herd like state where critical thinking left for Oslo two weeks ago.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Congress Chickens Out, Cancels Roger Stone Russia Hearings

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Wow you are finding a few he may be correct on out of how many reports over the years? do you remember Y2k?.
Like I said find a list If there is a list it will be online.
For every video you post of him actually reporting correctly I could post 20 where he is BSing.

Anyhow I made my point now in this thread If people do not have the critial thinking skills to see through Jones BS well there is no hope for them.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Wow you are finding a few he may be correct on out of how many reports over the years? do you remember Y2k?. Like I said find a list If there is a list it will be online. For every video you post of him actually reporting correctly I could post 20 where he is BSing.

You're boring me. I think you might be a payed shill. Roger Stone has called out the Democrats in congress to give him the hearing they were threatening him with. And you cover it up with your nonsense videos.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Lol If you use the paid shill argument on ATS you have lost.
The Godwin law of ATS.
I'm out.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
How bout the time he secretly taped the Bushes and other major political leaders at that cult ritual thing? The one he snuck into, there is your 1 story. a reply to: testingtesting

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Natural news is banned on ATS for being a fake news site. Is that all you have btw to prove he isn't a huge fake news pusher?.

You are a fraud. Even if that one site is banned by ATS (which I'm not sure about). Theirs a hundred other sites stating the same thing. Just Google it. Then you ignore the 3 other things I refuted, acting as though that one site is all I listed.

Go lick the boots of the Clinton's and Kim Jong-un while you're at it . Don't waste my time.

edit on 14-7-2017 by Doctor Smith because: tone it down a little

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lamphead444
How bout the time he secretly taped the Bushes and other major political leaders at that cult ritual thing? The one he snuck into, there is your 1 story. a reply to: testingtesting

If Alex spots something. He doesn't care who it is. If he suspected Trump to be a disguised enemy he would call him out in a heart beat. You know you're getting his honest opinion from his research. That's why more people are watching him than CNN. The Clinton News Network.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join