It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama lawyers trying to sue Alex Jones and Roger Stone

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The Deep state and Obama administration are really getting desperate. Trying to silence the truth through legal harassment. Stone says their trying to sue him for 75,000. Stone is going to counter sue them for 75 million. I wonder if they have considered starting a legal defense donation link on INFO WARS. I for one would donate.

Roger Stone dismisses 'desperate' lawsuit alleging he and Trump campaign conspired with Russia over emails
edit on 13-7-2017 by Doctor Smith because: change figures

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Right now, the Left, DNC, are acting against National Security and are obstracting and hindering normal operations of the government. Majority of the nominations in the Trump administration are still not approved by them - and without precedent.

What needs to be recognized is that all of these actions are conducted with NO REGARD of national interests and with ONLY political interests. The way left operates is really below critic and is unsupportable.

Right now, I wonder if it were better to FIRE EVERYONE in those administrations not yet governed by the new admin, and PROCEED WITH PROSECUTIONS for both Comey, Lynch, Hillary, Rice, and setup special prosecutors for these. ALSO, they should procecute the person who provided the obviously fraudulent birth certiifcate for OBAMA - considering this was part of the evidence provided for elidgeability for presidency.

They should also put end to left ANTIFA movement, by arresting and jailing the bunch. Systematically. As a FED operation.

And then see what is left of the Left.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I think he will win Jones is a liar and a fake.

Even an ats thread listing the many many lies also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OP do you think we are stupid? do you think we will fall for the BS Jones spreads?.
Alex Jones is a 'performance artist playing a character', says his lawyer.....

www.independent.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

But do continue falling for his performance.
edit on 13-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Also can anyone find anything he has said which was proved correct?.

Blimey all we hear about is fake news but here we are with people attempting to defend the biggest fake news site of them all.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
You are stupid. Lol, Alex knows how to over react in a funny way to things sometimes and you idiots take it seriously and mistake him as lying to you when really he's just being funny. He's a good hearted man who cares for people and he's had his fair share of extremely credible stories he's personally broken and he has great sources.. I listen to em almost every day now and he makes me laugh, losen up try doing the same. reply to: testingtesting

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I think Republicans should sue those responsible for colluding with Ukrainians to create the fake Steele dossier. They even paid people to do that.

Then we should sue CNN for spreading lies for ratings.

(I don't really think they "should"... but if that's the way the Dems want to play the game, then it's only fair.)

edit on 7/13/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: lamphead444

I'm stupid? some people actually believe the stuff he says.
Sure If you think he is just an entertainer carry on but don't attempt to tell me he is nothing more then a snakeoil salesman.
Care to point out the times he has been proven correct? vs the times he wasn't?.

Funny? yeah sure he is it's all good fun until a guy walks into a pizzashop shooting stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Also change the title it reads like Jones is also getting sued.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

That is rich, complaining about obstruction, when for the last eight years, Reps had done nothing but obstruct, led by the likes of Mitch and Cruz..so cry me,..as for Alex and crew they are the very definition of fake news, Obama is not suing for much IMO.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Lawsuits are great for silencing people but if defendant decides to tackle it head on the accuser runs the risk of having his/her skeletons exposed in court. I hope they take this head on.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Well at the risk of becoming a ATS pariah I will go on record as saying Alex Jones is a ego maniacal douche.

Sure he appeals to the flat earthers who will mash on the keyboards or their phones and spew their unhinged beliefs but that's your first right there; anyone has the right to say something stupid but it also allows a right to a rebuttal.

Jones is like a monkey with a computer, he doesn't know how to use it but will yell and scream at it and throw feces (in Jone's case literal feces) until he gets his own way. The man is a joke just like the other brown nosers who think they are anything more then a pawn.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Right now, the Left, DNC, are acting against National Security and are obstracting and hindering normal operations of the government. Majority of the nominations in the Trump administration are still not approved by them - and without precedent.

What needs to be recognized is that all of these actions are conducted with NO REGARD of national interests and with ONLY political interests. The way left operates is really below critic and is unsupportable.

Right now, I wonder if it were better to FIRE EVERYONE in those administrations not yet governed by the new admin, and PROCEED WITH PROSECUTIONS for both Comey, Lynch, Hillary, Rice, and setup special prosecutors for these. ALSO, they should procecute the person who provided the obviously fraudulent birth certiifcate for OBAMA - considering this was part of the evidence provided for elidgeability for presidency.

They should also put end to left ANTIFA movement, by arresting and jailing the bunch. Systematically. As a FED operation.

And then see what is left of the Left.

Wow, you are completely clueless as to what happened for much of Obama's administration with regard to obstructing nominees. Did you forget they held up a SCOTUS nomination for almost a year, giving it to Trump?

How about this - name ONE nominee that "the Left" are holding up right now.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

How about this - name ONE nominee that "the Left" are holding up right now.

Then answer me this-where is the rights Atlas? do you honestly believe Trump can carry the world on his shoulders?

Atlas didn't shrug, he sneezed and forgot the world's population is at stake. The United states will fall just like the Roman empire if they do not reign in their egotism and over step their boundaries, just like the Roman Empire.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
OMG is Barak threatening freedom of the press???

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lamphead444

Simply, no.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Well at the risk of becoming a ATS pariah I will go on record as saying Alex Jones is a ego maniacal douche.

Dude risk becoming that pariah, Speak your Truth!! trust me, your detractors would like nothing better than to silence you through weight of share numbers and misdirection...

edit on 13-7-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

OP do you think we are stupid?

Yes. If you're against Stone and Alex Jones. If you're for the DNC and deep state. You're stupid.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Also can anyone find anything he has said which was proved correct?.

Blimey all we hear about is fake news but here we are with people attempting to defend the biggest fake news site of them all.

We should just listen to and obey CNN, the Clinton's and Bush's. Everything else should be censored. If it's not okayed by Soros the Nazi collaborator we should put our blinders on and ignore it.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yes, that is exactly what they are trying to do. They are trying to silence anyone who speaks out with views not approved by those who control the message.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: lamphead444
You are stupid. Lol, Alex knows how to over react in a funny way to things sometimes and you idiots take it seriously and mistake him as lying to you when really he's just being funny. He's a good hearted man who cares for people and he's had his fair share of extremely credible stories he's personally broken and he has great sources.. I listen to em almost every day now and he makes me laugh, losen up try doing the same. reply to: testingtesting

He might not be exactly right every time. But he performs a service to us all by sniffing out criminal activities. Keeping us from falling prey to and catching douche bags in the act.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join