It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visa looking to help small businesses go cashless

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

So, let's blame cash because people steal and get rid of it. Instead of trying to go after the criminals and stop them. don't

It's already happening, just not with cash. Our State made it illegal to leave your vehicle running with out your being there because people were stealing them.

That is so messed up, it's ridiculous. I didn't know that, thanks for the information!

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The biggest issue I have with a move to all credit you'll see a huge increase in the number of jerk-offs who will purchase goods or services, then initiate a chargeback. 99% of the time, the issuing bank sides with the purchaser and the seller, whether it's a restaurant or a small mom and pop store gets screwed and loses that money.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There is more to consider than what "credit card and banking institutions" claim is the main reason for implementing such "cashless society". In the eyes of the globalists, credit card and banking institutions a "cashless society" would only affect "the black market", and they claim this would be the main reason for "the war on cash".

:cough: bullsh#t :cough:

Cash allows anonymity.

And anonymity scares the bejesus out big gov't, big corporations, etc.

It's that simple.

If you want to be anonymous you just form a corporation and get a card in the corporation name.

It's also a good way to hide your true holdings as long as you pay taxes the government does not care

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

If you do it right, the corporation takes a loss and you don't owe taxes.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Look at what is happening with My Pillow. Several store chains have stopped selling them because of the owner's political views. Imagine that you are a small store that sells My Pillow. You go cashless with Visa. Visa comes to you and says that they won't process your store's payments unless you stop selling My Pillow.
If you think that this can't happen check this out.

You know VISA would go all Facebook and Twitter on them. Also they want cashless because they get like 3.5% on every transaction. 3.5% on 20 trillion is 700 billion....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join