It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can Democrats Reverse Their 7 Straight Years of Losing Elections?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
July 13, 2017

Amazingly, soon after Democrat Barack Hussein Obama was sworn in as President of the U.S.A., Democrats started losing political seats to Republicans, all across America.

""Under President Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats. That's some legacy."
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

To add insult to injury, we now have a President (Donald John Trump) whose administration has accomplished more to improve America in his first 5 months, than Barack Obama did, over TWO TERMS... 8 years.

The Impressive List of TRUMP Administration Early Accomplishments: www.larryelder.com...

Given the fact that Democrat Barack Obama's policies hurt the party, and now Republican Donald Trump is further demoralizing Democrats with his accomplishments, WHAT SHOULD DEMOCRATS DO TO PULL OUT OF THEIR NOSE-DIVE before they crash and explode?

The next big opportunity for Democrats is approaching quickly. In November 2018...There will be 33 Senate / 435 House / 39 Governor seats up for grabs.
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

What can Democrats offer Americans that they're not getting from this Republican Administration and Congress? Simply bashing and threatening the President and his family isn't going to help them. Quite the opposite, in fact.

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/12/2017 by carewemust because: Title Adjustment

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
They will do the same thing they did in 08 and what Republicans did in 16; which is bring in a person that puts on the illusion of being against the elite's agenda and keep the country divided for a term or two.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
"Simply bashing and threatening the President and his family isn't going to help them. Quite the opposite, in fact. "

I'd like to think that is the case, but I don't agree. The democrat propaganda machine is in full effect, firing on all cylinders. I think it will pay off for them. You can't expose a population to that much negativity about Trump and the Repubs and not have some of it stick.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Getting back to the basics of the original True Blue Dems instead of a bunch o whiny a**ed Progressive Liberal college kids
Be my estimate

edit on 7/13/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well, they keep hammering on the same poor ideas that lost them all those elections, so I'd say coming up with anything new is just not possible for them. When you're losing, you change strategies, right? Somebody obviously forgot to tell that to the Democrats.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
They will do the same thing they did in 08 and what Republicans did in 16; which is bring in a person that puts on the illusion of being against the elite's agenda and keep the country divided for a term or two.

Someone who is outside of the establishment? Obama was an "establishment" Democrat. Maybe Oprah? I hear they're trying hard to convince her to run in 2020.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
"Simply bashing and threatening the President and his family isn't going to help them. Quite the opposite, in fact. "

I'd like to think that is the case, but I don't agree. The democrat propaganda machine is in full effect, firing on all cylinders. I think it will pay off for them. You can't expose a population to that much negativity about Trump and the Repubs and not have some of it stick.

Some may "stick". But a BULLY without Ideas for Improvement, isn't very electable, IMO.

But, if Trump can get the Republican Congress to enact a Tax Reform bill that lowers personal income taxes and corporate taxes, even Democrats would benefit. A thriving America would completely drown out the few haters screaming from the corner of the room.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obama didn't run as someone part of the establishment. Didn't matter that he was, people thought he was different because he wasn't a rich old white dude.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Getting back to the basics of the original True Blue Dems instead of a bunch o whiny a**ed Progressive Liberal college kids
Be my estimate

I think the little group of 10 Democrats who revealed their plan for "fixing" ObamaCare today might fit your definition of "True Blue Democrats". It's in-between what Liberal Bernie Sanders wants, and what Conservative Rand Paul wants.

thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ventian

Obama didn't run as someone part of the establishment. Didn't matter that he was, people thought he was different because he wasn't a rich old white dude.

Good point. Well, whatever he was, America didn't like it once he got into office. Voters started ejecting Democrats from office at an incredible pace.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

If they don't wise-up and start presenting ways to improve upon what the current administration is delivering, Democrats will join the Dinosaurs in the museum. Eventually, common-sense will rise above Trump-hate, in their minds... maybe.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

No doubt, the scariest thing is how far Trump has electrified the far left post election. The Dems literally showed the world how corrupt they were by screwing over Bernie Sanders, and instead of cleaning up the party, they are busy rioting and b*tching about Trump over the internet.

top topics

join