It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat from Maine, Scott Hamann, makes death threat to Donald Trump.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I love how even politicians think they "bout that life."

But then they get instantly pussified and backpedal.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Trump brought the best out of Americans.

Yeah because there was no anger on the left before Trump ..

Good deflection, and death threats are not free speech.

No, it's still free speech, no one can stop it and they won't cut anyone's tongue out for it.
They might throw them in jail, and oh, pay fines// You were right, it's not free speech.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: onemoreface
You're thread title mentions, "death threat"? Yet I see none. Just a man expressing his right to free speech. Please don't make false claims. There is no death threat here.

This part of his post certainly sounds like a death threat:

“Trump is a half term president, at most, especially if I ever get within 10 feet of that p****.”

How else can you interpret that? What else would stop someone from continuing as president just because you got within 10 feet of him?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I believe that he's speaking for the majority of leftist/Marxists in this country who hate the idea that people who don't think like him are in charge.

Now imagine someone with that ideology running the country.

Yeah. Scary thought.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: faint1993

Kind of like you just did right there, huh?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Didn't take long for the reset since the wack job who shot Scalise and the violent rhetoric from the left rears it's ugly head again!

Scott Hamann, a representative from the state of Maine just made history by showing he has no morals or self control on social media by making these statements.

“Well then, f*** you, snowflake. You’re a f***ing p***y. And you people are destroying America. Some of us are educated and actually follow current events,” he added. “Trump is a half term president at most, especially if I ever get within 10 feet of that p***y.”

Source

Is this the tolerance of the left? Mr. Hamann, and I use the term Mr. loosely should be thankful he isn't a representative in the state I live in!

This is what I truly love about arguing with the left. As soon as you put up a real answer to any of their arguments, they just start calling you names. It's all they have left. Pun intended.
edit on 14-7-2017 by fredrodgers1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Secret Service investigating Maine Democrat's comments about Trump

Responding to a Fox News inquiry regarding remarks by state Rep. Scott Hamann, a Secret Service spokesman replied, “The Secret Service is aware of the comments in question and are investigating the matter.

“Allegations of any threat, inappropriate interest or unusual behavior directed towards a Secret Service protectee receives the highest priority of all our investigations.”

No further details about the investigation were available, the spokesman said.

“For security reasons, we cannot discuss specifically nor in general terms the means and method of how we perform our protective responsibilities,” the spokesman said in a statement.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Scott Hamann's anti-Trump rant gets him tossed off legislative committees

Rep. Scott Hamann, D-South Portland, has been removed from two legislative committees because of statements he made online that suggested he would harm President Donald Trump if he got close enough.
Three days after images of a profane Facebook post that Hamann wrote began to circulate online, House Speaker Sara Gideon, D-Freeport, said she has removed Hamann from his seats on the Health and Human Services Committee and the Marijuana Legalization Implementation Committee.

"Marijuana Legalization Implementation Committee"? hmmm. Was he sampling the product? That explains it?

(disclaimer... the above is not intended as a condemnation of the product or users... but he obviously was not thinking clearly or about his future during his rant)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Unreal just how batsh*t the left really is!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Trump brought the best out of Americans.

Yeah because there was no anger on the left before Trump ..

Good deflection, and death threats are not free speech.

No, it's still free speech, no one can stop it and they won't cut anyone's tongue out for it.
They might throw them in jail, and oh, pay fines// You were right, it's not free speech.

Let me clue ya in. Ever hear of "verbal assault?" No, threatening people is a crime. Look it up. It even includes presidents.

Denny
edit on 14-7-2017 by DaCook because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The whole rendition of the updated so called Caesar. Could you imagine if Trump went to the Senate to talk to then and the democrats got up and stabbed him to death as the play portraid (SP?) it. Would they not get the blame for instigating that sort of violence.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Dont be daft. Pot makes people chill not chilling.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join