It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These FINAL Articles of Impeachment is absolutely Hilarious Dems still got nothing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Impeachment

If you watched the Comey hearing Trump certainly did not threaten him lol. "I hope you can let this go" is not a threat. It only "Confused" him. Dems twisting and turning his own testimony lol. Seriously if this is grounds for Impeachment then Obama choosing Hillary as his Successor during the 2016 Campaign KNOWINGLY knowing she IS UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION and using HIS AUTHORITY AS PRESIDENT TO "Campaign" with her is/was a impeachable offense. Boy I love these Double Standards.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

How many times did they file articles of impeachment under Bush?

link   

originally posted by: Xianb
Impeachment

If you watched the Comey hearing Trump certainly did not threaten him lol. "I hope you can let this go" is not a threat. It only "Confused" him. Dems twisting and turning his own testimony lol. Seriously if this is grounds for Impeachment then Obama choosing Hillary as his Successor during the 2016 Campaign KNOWINGLY knowing she IS UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION and using HIS AUTHORITY AS PRESIDENT TO "Campaign" with her is/was a impeachable offense. Boy I love these Double Standards.

The American People want something done.

People are sick of gotcha games.

People wants results or we will find someone serious...

link   
Democrats have a TON of GOOD REASONS why they should Impeach President Trump.

Take a look! www.larryelder.com...

There is NO WAY they can win back control of Congress, or the White House, against a President (and Republican Party) with that kind of early track record!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

"I hope you can let this go" can definitely be interpreted as asking Comey to look the other way when it comes to Flynn.

I don't see how Obama "chose" Hillary, as she was elected over Sanders in the primaries.

I don't see how there is anything criminal about Obama, as the Democratic incumbent, campaigning with Hillary, the Democratic nominee, even if she was under investigation.
edit on 12pmWed, 12 Jul 2017 20:44:25 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
How embarrassing to be a Democrat these days, it seems they have no shame or realistic grasp on the american people. Most people want to work, make a good living for their families with as little hyperbole and political theatrics as possible. Really, please give it as rest and focus on working for the betterment of OUR country both republican and democrats, independents and well, all of us. Please, just do what we elected all of you to do.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Well, lying to the planet about getting a very special oval officing from an intern is not a crime, even though it was an impeachable offence.

These articles have no basis in reality - looks like the work of Mad Max after smashing back 3 liters of cheap wine in 45 minutes.

Slop & Dribble (aka: The DNC's platform)

ETA: I made a picture to celebrate the peaches.......

edit on 12/7/2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

"I hope you can let this go" can definitely be interpreted as asking Comey to look the other way when it comes to Flynn.

I don't see how Obama "chose" Hillary, as she was elected over Sanders in the primaries.

I don't see how there is anything criminal about Obama, as the Democratic incumbent, campaigning with Hillary, the Democratic nominee, even if she was under investigation.

Comey Transcript

COMEY: Well, it concerned me, because we were at the point where we had refused to confirm the existence, as we typically do, of an investigation, for months, and it was getting to a place where that looked silly, because the campaigns were talking about interacting with the FBI in the course of our work.

The — the Clinton campaign, at the time, was using all kind of euphemisms — security review, matters, things like that, for what was going on. We were getting to a place where the attorney general and I were both going to have to testify and talk publicly about. And I wanted to know, was she going to authorize us to confirm we had an investigation?

And she said, yes, but don’t call it that, call it a matter. And I said, why would I do that? And she said, just call it a matter.

And, again, you look back in hindsight, you think should I have resisted harder? I just said, all right, it isn’t worth — this isn’t a hill worth dying on and so I just said, OK, the press is going to completely ignore it. And that’s what happened.

When I said, we have opened a matter, they all reported the FBI has an investigation open. And so that concerned me because that language tracked the way the campaign was talking about FBI’s work and that’s concerning.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Definitely too soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

According to Wikipedia 35 articles lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The dems have trump jr. Going to meet with a Russian agent to exchange official US government documents that incriminated Hillary Clinton....

That is from Donald jr. Himself..

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Jesus....3 observations and 3 strikes and you are out with that post.

Lets start with the middle one first - Hillary was elected over Sanders? You mean Hillary stole the primary from Sanders with the help of her corrupt DNC minions.

Last one - Flying Hillary around on Air Force One campaigning for her is illegal....when she took the podium from him with the Presidential Seal on it, that was illegal.

First one - Trump didn't try to threaten, coerce or even influence Comey when he said "I hope you can let this go"
Only a fool would think that.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

originally posted by: ketsuko

According to Wikipedia 35 articles lol.

See what I mean? They keep performing "busy work" that accomplishes nothing for the party. Dems will LOSE even more seats across America next year. Poor slobs...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Russian agent to exchange official US government documents

WHAT!

No.

Are you saying SHE HAD or was GOING TO receive official US gov documents? From DT. Jr.? This was before the election.

Trump was still a private citizen. If she obtained Gov documents illegally, she should go to jail as should the people who gave them to her.

So the government knew, since they documented it. Cool, case closed. *home.

edit on 7 12 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
These people need to get the # back to work. Democrats have had their tantrum, come back and try again in 3 years. In the meantime do your job and at least try to look like your running the country until you get purged from D.C. in 2018.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I took it as this is a witch hunt, he's a good guy, and he's being ruined, for what?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.

Just five days after meeting in June 2016 at Trump Tower with Trump Jr., Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Moscow attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya showed up in Washington in the front row of a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on Russia policy, video footage of the hearing shows.

She also engaged in a pro-Russia lobbying campaign and attended an event at the Newseum in Washington, D.C., where Russian supporters showed a movie that challenged the underpinnings of the U.S. human rights law known as the Magnitsky Act, which Russian President Vladimir Putin has reviled and tried to reverse.

thehill.com...

top topics

join