It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFUSION: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump ‘President Bush’ For FIFTH Time

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What an insult to president Bush

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She's trying to throw them digs...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I believe in drivers tests for the elderly,and mental health examines for all politicians.

A senior driver can only take out a city block or two. A political cabinet full of infectious mental illness could wipe out a planet or two. Screw ebola, bird flu, zika and the likes, i want to know what Pelosi and Feinstein have.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I believe in drivers tests for the elderly,and mental health examines for all politicians.

A senior driver can only take out a city block or two. A political cabinet full of infectious mental illness could wipe out a planet or two. Screw ebola, bird flu, zika and the likes, i want to know what Pelosi and Feinstein have.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Sure...once...maybe even twice is understandable.
But FIVE times?

Alzheimer's? Senility? Senior Moments?...call it what you will...but Nancy Pelosi is clearly NOT in full possession of her mental faculties...

...which makes her perfect to continue to lead the Democrat Party into 2020.

VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

Never mind President Trump has been in office for six months — Nancy Pelosi still thinks George W. Bush is president.

During an interview with KTVU, Pelosi once again referred to Trump as “President Bush.”
“Everything we have seen so far with the president has been about tax cuts for the rich,” she told the news station.

“In fact, affecting California very directly, is the Affordable Care Act. President, uh, uh, Bush has come out against that as you know,” she said, not correcting herself.

During a weekly press conference in June, the House Minority Leader referred to President Trump as “President Bush” yet again.

www.theamericanmirror.com...

I've always felt that politicians should have been set to cleaning toilets and shoes. My impression is they are low caliber individuals that are hardly able to figure out how to open a laptop, yet get to decide on stuff on behalf of everybody else.

When those people develop dementia, they should really not be making any more decisions on that level.

"I don't care who you know or how much ass you've kissed - retire yourself."

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I suggest a bipartisan retirement of Pelosi and McCain.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Clearly, she needs to be removed from office, as unfit to serve.

If Hank Johnson is ok to serve, she can still feel comfortable in her seat.
You have to wonder how they get reelected.

Refresh my memory on Hank Johnson?

It's been a long month, lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Clearly, she needs to be removed from office, as unfit to serve.

On the contrary, we've just found the Democrats' candidate in 2020

Seriously, though, this is clearly advancing Alzheimers/dementia. John McCain is showing similar symptoms. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if both retire at the end of their current terms.

It would certainly make the country a better place.

Oh, we can hope!! Never, ever liked McCain.

Past time we placed term limits on members of Congress.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Limits are always a wise idea. I think it's time to revamp the system so that it coincides with those funding it.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Pelosi is nothing but an embarrassment. Bush was nowhere near as stupid as Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: butcherguy

The fifth time that was recorded.

If you had to hang out with her all day, off camera, you might hear a lot of that sort of thing.... all the time.

I hope I'm never that desperate for company.

Lmao!
Let's play kill,f..k, marry: Nancy pelosi,Diane Feinstein, Maxine waters. Aaaaand......go!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

If you hadn't heard McCain was just diagnosed with brain cancer.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Limits are always a wise idea. I think it's time to revamp the system so that it coincides with those funding it.

Heck, they'd fix social security in a week, if members of Congress had to depend on it!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join