It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump lays the smackdown on the Trump Putin theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Trump today lays the smackdown, says Putin would have preferred Hillary. Trump is bad for Russia. Hillary is good for Russia. So Putin wants to kick them out and put Hillary in power. He lays out his points. Logic wins at the end of the day.

“We are the most powerful country in the world and we are getting more and more powerful because I’m a big military person. As an example, if Hillary had won, our military would be decimated. Our energy would be much more expensive,” the president told televangelist Pat Robertson in an interview.

“That’s what Putin doesn’t like about me. And that’s why I say, why would he want me? Because from day one I wanted a strong military, he doesn’t want to see that.”

“From day one I want fracking and everything else to get energy prices low and to create tremendous energy. We’re going to be self-supporting, we just about are now,” Trump said. “We’re going to be exporting energy – he doesn’t want that. He would like Hillary where she wants to have windmills. He would much rather have that because energy prices would go up and Russia, as you know, relies very much on energy.”

nypost.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This topic is stale and boring.

Next?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

"Our military would be decimated"

I THOUGHT she was a WAR HAWK and wanted to start WWIII?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

The hypocrisy with the Trump cult is at an all time high!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

On ONE hand it's cool to see people USING their imagination and living in make believe land like they did as KIDS...

On the OTHER hand...it's actually quite sad and terrifying.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

"Our military would be decimated"

Oh we would be in numerous wars with Hillary. They just wouldn't be equipped to be fighting those wars with Hillary as president, because she doesn't give one #### about our military personnel.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Trump today lays the smackdown, says Putin would have preferred Hillary.

Must be true then.
Glad we've cleared that up.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Your posts are so confusing. I feel like you're bouncing from anti Trump to pto Trump faster than anyone can keep up.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Stevenjames15

On ONE hand it's cool to see people USING their imagination and living in make believe land like they did as KIDS...

On the OTHER hand...it's actually quite sad and terrifying.

You just described yourself. You make it really easy for us you know.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The Trump family lies have come back to haunt him. Now even his own party is beginning to question if Trump might have even more damaging revelations not yet made public... They want answers...

www.cnn.com...

When you lose support of your own party, you've got a problem. believe me. Trumps BS spinning and deflection won't work anymore.

Trump essentially laid the smackdown on himself with his tweets, lies and meeting with the commies.

edit on 12-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

sorry, tabloid news just no longer holds the clout it used too. They should stick to the checkout counter in grocery stores, people would take them more seriously.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Awesome! Trump needs to get rid of the corrupt bastards on both sides of the aisle anyways. Maybe he could even run as independent in 2020. Reps and Dems are both shady as hell and deserve the day of reckoning.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

a reply to: allsee4eye Your posts are so confusing. I feel like you're bouncing from anti Trump to pto Trump faster than anyone can keep up.
Confuses me as well ...speaking of confusing , I tried to read a piece today that I had to stop reading . I may give it a try later but thought this thread would be a great place to drop it off :>) "CHALLENGES FOR EURASIA: THE IRRATIONALITY OF GLOBAL POLITICS OR THE “NEW RATIONALITY”? " southfront.org...

Written by Dmitry Yevstafiev; Originally appeared at Eurasia.expert, tranlsated by AlexD exclusively for SouthFront In expert circles where problems are discussed about the global development, increasingly slips in an opinion about the irrational and illogical behaviour of the major players in global politics and economics, which, as it seems to many, despite the rules of economic activities, seemed classic and immutable. Over-the-Top Irrationality Of course, in relations with Russia the West’s seeming irrationality is “off the scale” and is considered by us as nothing else but natural. The situation is enhanced with the “dissolution” of the fundamental issues into secondary themes. But irrationality manifests itself not only in relations with Russia.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Trump wants to boost the military but he also wants to have some trade relations with Russia. Russia also wants to trade with everyone to keep it's citizens working.

Putin also knows that everyone would benefit by Russia's oil and gas reserves and their country would grow.

Hillary wanted to play bully with Russia which would have possibly ended in WW111. She mentioned it in a few campaign speeches. We do not need to have a war to pull us out of a recession, that did work back in the thirties, but I doubt if it would stimulate our economy much now. War does not always work, especially when there is nothing left in the end. We are better off bringing back industry to America....not south America or Mexico...to the USA.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

sorry, tabloid news just no longer holds the clout it used too. They should stick to the checkout counter in grocery stores, people would take them more seriously.

Unfortunately people love tabloid news and use them to make them feel better about themselves. Just look how pathetic Trump is hah i'm so much better and smarter than him. Well i'm not the president but hey that doesn't count. We have our own Fake News with the BILD and you won't believe the stories they publish and the worst part is people still read them despite that fact. The BILD published a story in the early to mid 90's that was about a Godzilla like monster sighting near the coast of Japan. I will never forget that article.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

I consider it winning when all you have is to dis the source. Perhaps a review of this might help clear things up for you.

check out number 19

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Bill decimated the military once do you not think she would repeat it. She want's the Russians to be her boogeyman so she can have something to talk about for 8 years...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

You mean trumps son admits they were colluding with Russia..

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Trump lays the smackdown on the Trump Putin theory

Now that the Dept. of Justice is now involved....doesn't really seem like a smack down. I bet Manifort rats out everyone.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Collusion involves a deal between 2 parties. There was no deal. Hence, no collusion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join