It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warts , is there a natural way to remove them?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Apple cider vinegar with the mother, put it on a cotton swap or something and duct tape it over it. It works.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Sorry to read it is your step daughter because my suggestion is brutal but it's what I do to any warts I have.
I cut the base out then rip the thing out with a pliers and drop Compound W into the wound. Hurts like hell but works quickly, even if it can seem a scene from Saw sometimes. I'd do my lip as well, I hate things growing in/on me.

Off-topic, but I get calcium deposits on my face, usually around my eyes. They are not whiteheads, they are hard and deep. I cut them out with a sterilised stanley/craft knife as well. See how my suggestions are crap for your daughter situation.

I hope you find a solution, being a girl it must be horrible having that on her face, you know, the self image thing our kids live up to these days in digital media. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
cleanse it with fire - burn teh witch

appologies - but people are posting pseudo science twaddle - so lets go full retard

Apple cider vinegar does work, it's not pseudoscience .

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Castor oil rubbed on a couple times a day- worked for my brother when he was little. Less irritating than ACV (which I have used and used on my children), or teat tree oil (which I have also used).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join