It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warts , is there a natural way to remove them?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Here you go! A lovely discussion of warts (regular kind... not std kind)

ATS (same forum!) - Apple cider vinegar gets rid of warts.

Best of luck! ACV works great as a salad dressing with olive oil and seasonings (the best kind!). So you won't waste any if you buy some. Get the natural organic one that looks all cloudy.

Yeah, the real apple cider vinegar tastes really good too. We have some cheap stuff in our cupboard along with the good stuff. We went through three bottles of the good stuff and the Heinz is still there. We don't even use it for coleslaw anymore. I thought of using it to clean rocks but never did.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
My oldest son had a wart on his thumb. After a few years, it was getting bigger so the pediatrician sent us to the dermatologist. She tried to freeze it four times. Every three weeks. He said it hurt a lot. After the fourth time the dermatologist just used the laser. Took 30 seconds and it was finally gone. It's been about 5 months since then and it looks like it was never there. There was no bleeding. Jake said it felt like being snapped with a rubber band. Maybe a dermatologist would have better suggestions considering her health issues.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Use this old ritual....

www.spellsofmagic.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am now mixing mine for salad dressing! A little ACV, a little champagne, a splash of balsamic (not the kind from the supermarket but not the thick syrup stuff either), then fill the carafe up to the line with basic white. Packet of dried salad dressing, tablespoon of water, then EVOO. Shake. Heck, I put that on sandwiches!

There are so many uses for ACV and I do like Bragg. I wasn't aware of all the things it can be used for! The upset stomach cure works!

I haven't had a wart in years but it is nice to know that I have a homeopathic cure in my fridge!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
cleanse it with fire - burn teh witch

appologies - but people are posting pseudo science twaddle - so lets go full retard

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

The milk from the stem of a dandelion. Apple cider vinegar would work but it can sting very bad, and I think on a sensitive area like the lip it might be too harsh.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yes there is one. Just peel a cucumber every day and have her hold the peels on her lip. Have her do this for about 15 min.s rubbing it on the wart, twice a day should be enough. In about a week to ten days the wart should fall off leaving no scar. Done this myself it works. Just mine was on my hand.a reply to: Cymru

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Bite the bullet. Freeze it. Its thorough.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

The milk from the stem of a dandelion. Apple cider vinegar would work but it can sting very bad, and I think on a sensitive area like the lip it might be too harsh.

This reminded me of a childhood memory. People in Appalachia used the sap of milkweed to remove warts.
I did a Google search and found several natural remedy site that recommend it.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This worked for me years ago....

Cut a potato in half. Rub one half of it on the warts.

Then bury the other half in your back garden....

Strange one but it works.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Amanita muscaria tea.
Cold steep a dried cap and have a cup about twice a week.
I had clusters of tiny warts on my ankles.
Cleared it up in about a month.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I feel fine too. Second. Its the end
edit on 12-7-2017 by Beatnixx117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I know this sounds way to simple and completely ridiculous, but I PROMISE it works.Several I have shared this with have had success including me and my children. Get one white irish potato . I'm impatient so I always pick the smallest one I can find. Have the person cut it in half. They should throw one half in the trash and take the other half and rub the wart(s) with it. Then place that half on a windowsill and leave it alone. Do not bother it,forget all about it but don't let anyone else mess with it either.If this happens just start over.By the time the potato dries up the wart(s) will be gone and should not return.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
As a kid/teen I had a reoccurring one that came between my knuckles. I would use my pocket knife and cut around the edges and then pull it out. Unfortunately, it took many attempts before I got all the roots out, but since then it hasn't come back again. Each time I cut it out, it took about 2-3 months to come back.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
We have a plant that grows here that everyone had told me was good for warts.

I had an aunt come to visit once, and she was struggling with warts. I suggested she try this plant and within days, they were all gone!

When she went back to the states, she was asking me to send her some for others. But the active part is the juice, which is bright orange, and it would dry out during shipping.

The juice is so strong, you don't want to get it anywhere except on the wart, it sort of burns your skin. I wear gloves when weeding it. (I have it all over our property).

I looked it up to find the name in english- Chelidonium.
Chelidonium

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I cut mine off with my penknife.
Bleed and I have a scar but no wart.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

My mom had a cluster wart on her pinky finger that was making her nail start to grow angled and got rid of it naturally with a raw clove of garlic. It burns like hell but it was the quickest method without going to a doctor.

I had a cluster on the bottom of my foot but because I was a kid my mom didn't want to use the garlic so she applied vinegar to the warts every day and it dried it out after a couple of weeks.

Hope it works for you!

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
This worked for me years ago....

Cut a potato in half. Rub one half of it on the warts.

Then bury the other half in your back garden....

Strange one but it works.

I vouch that this works as far as I am the people I know are concerned.

Another variation is to also cut a carrot in half and rub the end on the wart after the potato and then bury both in your garden in a jar.

Some people say that after a month you dig up the jar and if both potato and carrot have rotted away then you will never have a wart/verruca in the same spot again.

Has worked every time for people in my family that have had warts or verrucas.

Some people here who are not open minded may be reticent but it certainly doesn't hurt to try.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 13-7-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Words added

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama

Jake said it felt like being snapped with a rubber band.

must be a laser thing. Laser hair removal feels similar.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Ah, warts.

The medieval medical practices should be tried. Like Chinese medicine they probably work all the time, but unlike Chinese medicine they don't involve making species extinct.

Cures for warts...

5. Get a cunning woman or man to cross each wart carefully with a piece of thread, then fold the thread into a piece of paper, taking it away with them. The warts will be gone too.

Source Folklore...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join