It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the 2024 Republican Candidate is...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Donald Trump Jr.

He has it all...name recognition, money and 8 years of practice with a hostile press. He is more likable and polished than his father and is already showing acumen at handling tough questions. I really like this guy.

It's gonna to be HUGE.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
I really hope you are joking with this after all the whining you guys did about the Bushes and Clintons trying to setup dynasties.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Donald Trump Jr.

He has it all...name recognition, money and 8 years of practice with a hostile press. He is more likable and polished than his father and is already showing acumen at handling tough questions. I really like this guy.

It's gonna to be HUGE.

Yuge.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I vote NO on Dynasties.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
agreed but I could put that aside for the lol's it would generate.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

In all probability, 2024 will see George Prescott Bush as the GOP nominee. Not something I'm eager to see happen, but pretty much a done deal at this point.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I vote NO on Dynasties.

I'm with you, plus what's the point of getting all excited when we don't know the outcome of this presidency.

Not to mention, as long as there is big money in politics, lobbyists, and a two party system that only cares about being in power, nothing productive will get done.

The presidency seems to be the distraction everyone wants from what actually needs to be addressed. So many big stories have gone under the radar in the past weeks so they could focus on drama.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Hell why not do anyway with the position of President and make Trump king!

Actually no....king not a grand enough title!

All hail God Emperor Trump!

/sarc

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Vlad.

I mean, after all this is said and done and the nation in ruins, the door will be open for him to just step right in.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

What? He is easily one of the most spoiled, no nothing, do even less morons in the country! He could NEVER be the leader of the free world. He doesn't know the first thing about being a hard working American.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Vlad.

I mean, after all this is said and done and the nation in ruins, the door will be open for him to just step right in.

And dramatic post of the day goes to.... Drum roll please...

Has everyone forgotten Russia is still taking a huge economic hit since Crimea? They're in survival mode.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
the 2024 Republican Candidate is...Jerry Lewis!
Sure, he'll be 94 in 2020
but he is easily superior to the OP's numbnut.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No no. Ivanka man, Ivanka.

Make America hot again!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Bow bow chika wow wow Ivanka for Prez! Drink brondo...its got electrolytes!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

What? He is easily one of the most spoiled, no nothing, do even less morons in the country! He could NEVER be the leader of the free world. He doesn't know the first thing about being a hard working American.

I will not vote for a Trump, but I have to ask in your life what president or presidential candidate from one of the big two parties that actually had a clue about the working man?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

In 2024, the Millenial's and angry leftists will have had 6 years to burn down the US.

On election day I will simply get a notification that Juan Mohhamed Wang emailed my vote from MS-13 Headquarters in DC for me because I am too damned stupid to vote myself.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In 2024, the Millenial's and angry leftists will have had 6 years to burn down the US.

On election day I will simply get a notification that Juan Mohhamed Wang emailed my vote from MS-13 Headquarters in DC for me because I am too damned stupid to vote myself.

Pffft left or right your all stupid.

Hillary verse Trump I mean what the #?

Sorry but you need to rejoin the british empire for you own good

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

King Charles?

meh

I suppose so.

I will NOT drive on the left side of the road though. I really will have to put my foot down on this.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

2024 we will see a strong third party candidate. One needs to have hope while its still legal.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Sorry but you need to rejoin the british empire for you own good

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join