It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Man, that’s really deep... I’m afraid I can’t quite follow that logic. I’ve got you for a bit but then you lose me.

Whatever the mechanics of the phenomenon was I don’t know, but I agree that the thing that’s really going on is behind the scenes.

There’s something happening that we’re not privy to and it just occurred to me that it has a lot in common with the UFO phenomenon as understood by Jacques Vallee. I guess on some level I already thought this but for some reason it just really hit me as a new revelation.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hey all, I just discovered this amazing story and am completely hooked/obsessed. I've listened to 4 podcasts on the subject in the last day and just read the entire paracast thread. I haven't had the chance to read this entire thread yet, so my apologies if this was already covered, but I have to ask. Did 2109 accurately predict the location of the quasar that was referred to? Was there an actual super nova in the region of sky 2109 named? If so, when?
This seems to me to be the best proof of the voracity of the story that we could possibly have, save for finding a book written in Latin, bearing the inscription from Thomas, corroborated by 2109's final message.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kenZan

Short answer is yes, longer answer was it wasn't quite where they described it would be, but later explained that was due to our perspective view of it being incorrect. Would have to reread to be more detailed.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Anyone have a direct link to an online free PDF file of the book, or a library ebook, Sounds interesting.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Can buy it digitally very cheap.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hi Steve, hi everyone, just popping by and catching up on any developments. It's the only reason that I login to ATS these days. It's changed beyond belief since the old days and I've moved on to pastures new.

I hope I find you all well.

TVP is always at the back of my mind, why? I have no idea, but I just can't shake off the significance of the events as a collective.
I'm going to try to put this case forward to group of highly trained remote viewers. A person known as a tasker will be the only person that knows what the viewing target is. This target will be given a random set of numbers such as 8351-2789. These are called co-ordinates which is the only information the remote viewers will be given. From those co-ordinates, they should be able to view the actual events and report back on what they see and sense.
If there is any way at all that the book can be located, it would provide undisputed proof of time travel. That's a huge 'if' though.
First off, I need to condense the story down somewhat, and deliver it a way that would catch the taskers' imagine enough so as to put it forward as a target to the team.
Trouble is, the book and the number of associated events are quite lengthy, but I'm going to do my best to sell this story to them, and hopefully, get a result.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: studio500

Hi Studio and everyone still checking in. I am also still thinking of TVP all the time. I wish I could say I have a better idea today than I had 2 years ago. I still sometimes try and convince myself that its all fake and nothing that happened, actually happened.

Truly though I still believe everything will come to fruition. Ive been trying broaden my scope of ideas concerning the missing book, as I am not sure looking for a 500 year old hidden book is the best approach lol. For instance I watched a show last night on the Voysich Manuscript. Not to suggest the latter is our target, but rather realizing the book itself may not be as straight forward.

Life gets busy and I often forget what I should be doing, or rather willfully stop doing what I am supposed to be doing which in the scheme of things isnt helpful to me, but everything in moderation-even moderation.

In the meantime I try and keep my heart, eyes, and ears open for observation. As frustrating and fruitless as it may be, I try and continue to look for the signs that I am on a righteous path.

Mr Rowe is still firm that there is interest in the story from Hollywood, and maybe even more intent since 2019 so an introduction to a huge part of the population may be the catalyst that is needed.

Studio I think your plan is a great one, please let me know if there's anything I can do to assist. Remember the google doc is still available if it would be of any help. I can resend a link if necessary.

In any case I truly value the discussions and relationships that were forged here, and I will never forget them. In the event that site closes down for good I will make another post and see if there is interest in making a home on reddit for us just to check in and say hi. I wish you all the very best and hope everyone is still doing OK. Would love to see a roll call to see who is still got that itch.

With love,
Sputnik Steve
edit on 8/8/2020 by sputniksteve because: Addition

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Hey Steve, I'm still checking in and still interested. Glad to see you still here. If you decide to take this to Reddit in the event that we lose this site I'll gladly go there. I've been checking it out a little just in case and it's not that bad I think.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I have intended to make a space over the weekend but got really busy working on a model project with the boy. Overall its not a bad place, I currently have the digital time capsule sub created that I mentioned so long ago. I havent used it too much but try and leave an update every once in a while. In fact I should do that soon as well. Either way I'll try and do it this weekend as a backup.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hi SS, good to hear you and the family are well.
I understand completely about time restrictions lol. There's just never enough time in the day, week or even month sometimes.
I've managed to make contact with Dr Anabela Cardosa, she's exceptionally well know in the field of ITC and is a friend of the late Dr. Ernst Senkowski who documented the communications between 2109 & 2105 when they first started to be recorded at two separate ITC stations in Europe. She is certainly onboard to help out once the remote viewing has been conducted.

I've tried several times to contact Gary Rowe via Facebook but to no avail. I did a what I believed was a phone number for him, but I think that might be a little intrusive. I could do with interviewing him in person or via Skype/ Zoom or telephone etc. I'm even willing to pay a fee if required but it's a little difficult to arrange when he doesn't respond to FB messages.
Perhaps you might be able to encourage him through your line of contact?

I know that Debbie Oakes has herself made a number of comments on various internet forums, but I have not yet been able to obtain any contact details.
Ken Webster is still lecturing but I assume that he, like so many others involved in this case, have probably been swamped with non=serious requests for info over the years and all would prefer not to discuss the matter further.

I'm not going to give up though.

If all we had, was the original V.P story then I doubt I would have taken this as seriously as I have. But the fact that two of the main alleged entities, 2109 and 2105 made contact with a group of researchers, in different countries, hundreds of miles away from Doddleston, adds a whole new dimension and line of inquiry in my view, and this is why I continue to pursue the matter.

We have a jigsaw puzzle of many pieces, some pieces are missing, some hidden and some, rather frustratingly are possibly being withheld. Making it difficult to create the full picture.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Steve, I'm shocked! How could you try and convince yourself the events didn't take place still?
After accepting that convincing paranormal occurrences such as these have indeed taken place, the next step along the path is Esotericism. To gather knowledge along that path though will require one to change ones state ontologically, and that sort of knowledge will never be democratized. Therefore even if the vertical plane book became well known amongst the general public you still won't be any closer to unlocking it's mysteries. (so who cares if hollywierd makes it into a blockbuster or not?!)

What symbol was on the book Thomas gave to Debbie in her dream? The Caduceus!
Thomas was an alchemist, he had some occult knowledge and he must have been very disappointed when he noticed Debbie didn't recognize the symbol. Also, Thomas being equipped with a strong will and being very emotional (emotions are powers, a centre of gravity) he was the catalyst to the doddleston events. all the entities involved needed thomas (and debbie, to a lesser extent.)
Every human exists in the three worlds at once, Causal(divine), subtle(spiritual) and then physical(human).although latently. I suspect most of what happened in TVP took place in the subtle realm, the world just above this one, I also suspect that's where thomas's book is. There's no time and no space there either, time and space are only human brain functions. How could we get his book down here? That's a good question.
It's alot easier for entities in the other worlds to contact you directly, without the use of ITK, but they send messages to your subconscious( which really is a part of the soul complex) the conscious mind gets in the way of these messages. Another thing that gets in the way of their messages are desires. A still, quiet soul without desires is perfect for transmissions because a disgruntled soul filled with fears and desires will use your imagination to cloud the messages, and the original will almost be lost. Say a message does get through perfectly into your clear soul, most likely you won't remember it. There are practices which will train you to remember your dreams every night and to have visions etc which is why Esoteric science is so useful.
The computer which recorded the messages from 2109 and Debbie herself, on a deep level they are of the same substance. It's the humans which transfer the message from the subconscious to the computer.( or w/e ITK device) So the computer and debbie and ken were the same entity, but one a deep level of their being. The words which appeared on the screen was from them, not 2109. 2109's messages were sent to them, but not with English words. The entities original message would have been too great for the human language.
This immeasurable substance comes from Tachyons( the central fire), the human spirit breaks off a part of the tachyon and it turns into spirit (you could call it a skalar wave). Everything is made from this. Disembodied spirits which fly over your head are made from it too. Some people create these spirits themselves. No clumsy human machine can measure it though. This is where a little faith comes into play.

Aside from studying (and PRACTICING) esotericism, I think the next most useful thing would be to share experiences here.
Has anyone had dreams about TVP? Seen white lights in the sky? had premonitions? Any visions?
Surely there's some lurkers who read this board who have, now's the time to share.

+

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This thread is still in the back of my mind. I feel the novelty of the what happened and the commraderie we share, will stay with me. I haven't actively researched more, though I will always keep in mind a hope that some traces of Thomas book will appear. It would be so cool to discover what he had to say.

I have a casual interest in remote viewing. This thread makes me curious about a kind of barrier I heard described by some researchers before. Iirc, there is a certain timeframe some viewers experienced challenges viewing past. A certain year, I can't recall. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

I wish everyone well, these are challenging times.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I can't forget about this story. I keep checking this thread every now and again to see if there have been any developments. I'm not even majorly into the paranormal, but this story won't leave my head. I wish I could find out more about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingGlassMilk

Maybe there is something to discuss if I get the nerve. Its so deeply personal I dont know if my soul can bare it. I need to really consider this first. I miss you all and I love you. Its been a weird 24 hours and I just took a step in the right direction maybe.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'm honestly kind of freaking out a little if anyone can talk to me. I'm just going to go for it. Talking that is. I dont want to address the elephant in the room just yet. Its so heavy.

I'm convinced at the moment though. Ive been convinced before but I think whats happening is along the lines that my inner narrative has at least followed even though I think I've done a poor job at translating it or explaining. There is just so many private conversations that cant be recreated for whatever reason.

I dont know what it means going forward if its true. Its incredible. Its going to disrupt people. I can see the hesitancy and the reason for the games. Its probably not going to end well again lol. Wow.
edit on 3/6/2021 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I will say this confidently. I believe this is a bonafide communication between a "there" and a "here". I dont make any claims where "there" is. I dont make any claims about whether anything written in the book happened. Doesnt even matter in the end. Something happened anyway.

What matters is the message thats being sent. I mean that really. I dont know what most of it means but I'm certain someone does or we can find out. But its as simple as that essentially. How I got there is hard to explain but I think I can do it.

Its really a love story.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Ok there is absolutely no chance I am sleeping for at least another day probably so may as well get to work and write the book as they say. To start I made a grave misstatement in my last post but I don't want to erase or edit it, but rather use it as a spring board to get in the flow of things here. Also I think it is important to just keep things original for clerical reasons. Accuracy is the point of communicating after all right?

I didn't mean to say that I believe the book didn't happen, I don't actually know but I assume the beautiful friendship was real, or some version of it is or will be. Something like that. What I meant to say though was that what I truly believe the focus should be on the message from 2109.

Ken, Deb, Peter, True are the nightmares of those that fear. What you fear wil be your reality if you let it, believe in yourselves. Safe are the bodies of the silent world. As long as your kind cannot penetrate our world we are safe. Turn pretty flower turn towards the sun, for you shall grow and sow but the flower reaches too high and withers in the burning light. Knowledge will be your progress but your kind are coming close to getting their fingers burnt...indirectly, you may prevent this! Get out your bricks. Get ready to build (write the book!). Pussy cat, Pussy cat went to London to Seek fame and fortune. The cat went to visit the queen, but instead frightened a little mouse under the chair, ultimately, London will be a significant place, stick to your main aims, it doesn’t matter how hard they seem to get, do not be distracted by that tiny mouse that has a deceiving charm. Faith must not be lost….! You all rely on each others faith. There is another person to come, they will be the help we need. You will know them when they come. Thomas did eventually write his book and soon died, shortley after, he placed it in a secure place, it shouldn’t take too many years to find it, though he wrote it in Latin with the help of a friend that he met in Oxford, the inscription reads “me wryts this in the hope that myne felaws will one day find this boke, then may ower lands be not soe distant”. We will finnish now you have alot of work to do!! There is no need for you to write back as we will have gone. Thank you for your cooperation.

What do you say to the claim that is a bonafide message? I think the profundity of that alone needs to really be considered. Oxford English was not the original language spoken, but that doesn't mean that the original language spoken was what we assume it was. We are making too many assumptions about Thomas/Lukas. It's not our fault, we were totally misled. But I seriously think I know where to look for the book. Holy crap.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Sweet, I think I just emailed every person that was ever on the google doc lol. Updates everyone! For anyone not currently having access:

docs.google.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Hi sputniksteve, hopefully, you were able to get some rest. Thanks for refreshing the google doc. I haven't forgotten this thread.

A part of me hopes that someone would find Thomas' book. Idk, when it could appear. I am keeping in mind the events recounted in the Vertical Plane, and figure that if it's meant to be, a find of that sort could come up rather randomly. I imagine Thomas' book would be rather novel and hope that some of the individuals who have heard of what happened in Doddleston would be able to spot it. I picture the book written in Latin, originating in England, but perhaps having been moved somewhere else (as part of a collection).

edit on 6-3-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

It is refreshing and nostalgic to be discussing the topic again. You guys know me well enough to not be too concerned when I suddenly maniacally start making grandiose claims. In hind sight, sure I would probably word things differently. From my perspective though, it's not about me being right it is about this journey that I am on personally unrelated to TVP, and the journey we are all taking together and individually with TVP. I am well past looking or feeling foolish, coming off as a lunatic, etc. I am way past any point where I can make excuses for the thoughts happening in my mind or play it off as casual mental health disorder. I have 1 speed only, I am on or I am off. It is all or nothing in everything I do in life, and always has been. I am certain I have shaken a few things loose inside the computer that shouldn't have been shaken, but I think there were some wires crossed to begin with that shouldn't have been crossed. I mean I don't suspect I know, its genetic and unavoidable. It all just is what it is in the good and the bad.

I also don't feel like it has been under my control most of the time, and definitely not yesterday. Ideas come through my fingers onto this page but that doesn't mean that they are all due to my hard work or insight, a lot of the hard stuff just seems to come and when I pay attention I can pick out parts that seem to fit. Now I feel like I am talking my way backwards so enough with disclaimers, y'all know the score.

I am going to take the responsible route of seriously contemplating how I move forward from here, because it is deeply personal and affects far more than just myself. It would be putting information on the web that isn't mine to put, and could do irreparable damage to people I love the most which would obviously be counter intuitive to a love story, and my life at least has always tried to be a love story. The good news is I do for the first time have a very specific idea where to look for the book, and it is a flat our right or wrong thing. If it is not there, I am wrong. If it is, we go from there. I will be very clear though that it is just a suspicion, but one built on a solid enough foundation for me to flip my lid after 2 years.

I don't think there is any harm in declaring that the book is no longer in my house, and there was an almost immediate affect from removing it from next to my bed where it has sat for the last 2 years. Even if it is placebo, it's powerful placebo. I did get some rest this morning actually which was pretty surprising. So far this is my homes best day ever, in a long time. We desperately needed the relief I can assure you that.

I also think that if we did an real deal roll call, we would find we are eternally short 1 response. That part I am afraid, is a tragedy.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join