It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Man, that’s really deep... I’m afraid I can’t quite follow that logic. I’ve got you for a bit but then you lose me.

Whatever the mechanics of the phenomenon was I don’t know, but I agree that the thing that’s really going on is behind the scenes.

There’s something happening that we’re not privy to and it just occurred to me that it has a lot in common with the UFO phenomenon as understood by Jacques Vallee. I guess on some level I already thought this but for some reason it just really hit me as a new revelation.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hey all, I just discovered this amazing story and am completely hooked/obsessed. I've listened to 4 podcasts on the subject in the last day and just read the entire paracast thread. I haven't had the chance to read this entire thread yet, so my apologies if this was already covered, but I have to ask. Did 2109 accurately predict the location of the quasar that was referred to? Was there an actual super nova in the region of sky 2109 named? If so, when?
This seems to me to be the best proof of the voracity of the story that we could possibly have, save for finding a book written in Latin, bearing the inscription from Thomas, corroborated by 2109's final message.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kenZan

Short answer is yes, longer answer was it wasn't quite where they described it would be, but later explained that was due to our perspective view of it being incorrect. Would have to reread to be more detailed.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Anyone have a direct link to an online free PDF file of the book, or a library ebook, Sounds interesting.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Can buy it digitally very cheap.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join