It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: studio500

That's good, because I know a person with mediumistic qualities that'll come along. I have a feeling I'll make contact and I'm excitied. Maybe I should be nervous too, but I'm not lol. I'm goING to do it next year though because I'll be travelling then and I' want to do the itc at different locations around the world.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hi guys been a while since I have been here, so I am still catching up.

The quote below is from another thread, four of my posts in one quote. Seems like it might be more help(?) here then there.

gonna catch up on reading since last time I was here.

Hi Hyperbole. It is said (by an Orb) that when a photon is created it winks out for "us". (What is missing from our world is in your world and visa versa)

Unrelated: why she does not use a door: "collections of atoms are for passing through." (As if nothing is there.)

----------------------------------

"Transpose" - to shift and reverse(?) in algebra. For a photon to be created here, it disappears there. No acceleration.

An unequal anti(?) or mirror(?) world from which the photon emerges. Unequal like an angle of 60 degrees creates an angle of 300 degrees.

I read your question on the other thread. I presume it was about the photon accelerating or not.

The matter is balanced in a way, the sun is a lightless hole of nothingness, and the life that lives there is not the mirror of us. When a photon winks out and winks in here there is a medium or between state. Hope that helps, maths and physics is beyond me.

---------------------------------------
Just a note Hyperboles. The circle is 180 degrees not 360.

Infinity, "8" on it's side, is cut in half by a vertical plane one might say. Or a two dimensional surface with no depth. The surface of a pond for instance.

The infinity is 180 degrees (not 360 nor 720 as logic suggests) the difference between the matter(?)/anti-matter(?) is ninety degrees. "Symbolically"(?) speaking I suppose you can say.

Just for fun. (wink)

I mentioned the sun as an lightless hole of nothingness. Where does the hole go? Well it goes to where the sun was a moment ago, where the sun was yesterday, where the sun was a million years ago. - motion and time travel, wormholes without worms.Go back far enough and find another hole then back to the now or elsewhen and elsewhere.

I'm not sure I want to jump in a hole just yet ; )

----------------------------------------
Sorry, not much I could follow there except how photons appear/disappear. The folks in that other world(?) can do all sorts of stuff like that and it's what their world looks like.

Better let the thread get back on topic before someone gets cross with me.

Edit : The photon can only be active in one world at a time yet is in both simultaneously. Probably so for people too, and all else.
edit on 27-4-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CromCruachh
a reply to: CromCruachh

Dam, I thought you folks would be interested in my itc experiments :/ oh well...

Studio500, have you done itc experiments before? If so do you have any tips?

Crom please don’t think I’m not interested in your experiments, I was just selfishly excited about what I had to say I suppose. I didn’t mean to be dismissive, I just haven’t yet really had much free time to look in to all of that neat ITC stuff yet, so I try to keep my mouth shut about things I know nothing about!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

I'm still reading through all the posts, I'm interested but need to catch up.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Okay, so here goes, my first ever reply on ATS whilst lurking for years. I haven't read through the whole post, just touched on the first few pages, so I may be repeating something someone else has already said, but what struck me first of all - after the initial shock and awe of this reported event - is the similarity to a children's work of fiction called 'The Ghost of Thomas Kempe' by Penelope Lively. It was first published in 1973 and I read it as a kid back in the 80's and loved it; my kids have a copy of it now. Although 'The Ghost of Thomas Kempe' doesn't include a storyline with regards to the future, the story is about a young boy living with his family in an old cottage in an English village who starts to receive mysterious messages written in 'olde englishe' by way of note pads, chalk boards etc. demanding why he and his family are in his i.e. Thomas Kempe's house. Of course, when this story was written in the early 70's there was no PC's; the story pre-dates the BBC Micro computer as mentioned in 'The Vertical Plane' by about 10 years - I can recall using them in Secondary (High) School about the mid 80's.
I'm not decrying the validity of 'The Vertical Plane' as I haven't had a proper read of this thread and/or done any other research and these are the kind of fantastical events you want to be real, it's just the central tenet of the event is very similar to the one in Penelope Lively's book. Life imitating Art, perhaps?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bekkalek

Haha sorry, I think I'm the selfish one- expecting a lot of replies and all.

Regarding your previous post, I don't think you sounded crazy at all. I think everything is connected in some way, too.
You know, i really think, that uncovering the mysteries of the vertical plane would uncover many mysteries of how our reality operates.

edit on 28-4-2018 by CromCruachh because: Hhg

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: igotID
Okay, so here goes, my first ever reply on ATS whilst lurking for years. I haven't read through the whole post, just touched on the first few pages, so I may be repeating something someone else has already said, but what struck me first of all - after the initial shock and awe of this reported event - is the similarity to a children's work of fiction called 'The Ghost of Thomas Kempe' by Penelope Lively. It was first published in 1973 and I read it as a kid back in the 80's and loved it; my kids have a copy of it now. Although 'The Ghost of Thomas Kempe' doesn't include a storyline with regards to the future, the story is about a young boy living with his family in an old cottage in an English village who starts to receive mysterious messages written in 'olde englishe' by way of note pads, chalk boards etc. demanding why he and his family are in his i.e. Thomas Kempe's house. Of course, when this story was written in the early 70's there was no PC's; the story pre-dates the BBC Micro computer as mentioned in 'The Vertical Plane' by about 10 years - I can recall using them in Secondary (High) School about the mid 80's.
I'm not decrying the validity of 'The Vertical Plane' as I haven't had a proper read of this thread and/or done any other research and these are the kind of fantastical events you want to be real, it's just the central tenet of the event is very similar to the one in Penelope Lively's book. Life imitating Art, perhaps?

Hey IgotID, the warmest of welcomes to you and glad to have you with us. All input is good input

I actually hadn't heard of that book or the story but it's certainly good to be aware of it. All angles are open to scrutiny and I think it's important to dig deep and cover all aspects and influences in this case.

I have read lots of VP book reviews and there seems to be a pretty even split of those who say real and those who say fake, so it would be wrong not to consider every angle,

Thanks for pointing it out.

On the whole the VP is a little like trying to piece together a 15000 piece jigsaw puzzle in the dark whilst wearing mittens lol..... the more hands the better

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Glad to see you all so active the last week. I have been trying to complete a few things in the real world that should have me back to a normal posting schedule soon. Keep up all the good work!

I ran across an interesting article today: www.independent.co.uk...

I have no idea if it will be relevant to our search but who knows? It seems it won't be an easy task to search their archives but maybe one of you that are in the UK will be able to find out more information. It seems the library doesn't contain "banned" books as much as ones they just weren't interested in at the time, or didn't have relevancy to the current topics. It also isn't clear whether they have books prior to the last couple hundred years.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I wonder if we are talking about different "things" in this thread, and if so how many? If we look at all the sources of communication that have been presented here and elsewhere, I think I keep forgetting that they don't all have to be originating from the same place. Does it make things more complicated or less?

• 2109 and Co. from a Tachyon Universe
  • Other ITC from different possible origins? (chime in Studio)
  • Traditional Mediums but more importantly physical manifestations
  • Some kind of realm for eternal entities that used to be human (Nei Kung, Lost art of ressurrection)

I am sure many more can be named, and for some people some sources may come off the list. The point is I keep wanting to fit all of these as well as our reality into a neat box when I often think it may be more like a puzzle. I can't help that this forces me down lines of thought and ideas that are confounding and hard to concentrate on and eventually become circular. It's so perplexing but fascinating and frustrating at the same time. What are your thoughts on this ya'll? My head just exploded and I can't type anything else now.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Hi Steve, to be honest, I think each and all are inexplicably linked.

I turned on my TV toda and opened up Youtube. There was a featured video waiting for me to view in which Grant cameron basically talks about everything (funnily Enough) being all linked together. i.e dimensions, UFOs, portals, trans dimensional beings, ghosts, etc etc. In fact everything we have been covering. (It also reminds me of what a certain poster suggested).

He's pretty well reached the same conclusion that we have in what he says. He also states that certain powers have created advanced tech enabling Portals to be opened through which entities have passed.

This is exactly the same place my thoughts have taken me to and once again I was astonished to stumble upon yet another video, without searching for it, that adds another small piece into the jigsaw.

Here's the video

As for 2109, apologies for the delay in sharing the info, but life has been so busy recently.

Here's a few words that 2109 have stated about themselves which is from a document I have on my hard drive.

Identification of 2109 consists of innumerable time‐ and space‐less mind structures of the formation/becoming of psychic species. – Thousands of billions, quadrillions of systems exist, in all these we exist. – Your existence/being consists of complex facets of earlier, present, as well as partly of future information and forms.

We can also say all life on your object is a continuous experiment of other intelligences.

You consequently act by distant hypnosis. – From our viewpoint, all your researches are useless because you have drawn away.

Vulgata MATTH. 22,37/40. – All biological processes are manipulations. – AARON do understand, remain true to yourself. – We have contact with all that was, is, and will be. – 2109 greets AARON and MOSE as well as every mind/spirit. – What has been created is (will be) preserved. A metamorphosis is needed.

It took about four months till 2109 made contact again, apparently in the company of a former Earth entity known as, shaman MAJO.

They made contact again through a computer print‐out of February 23rd, 1995.

The text conveys details of the metamorphosis of mankind already in course, which is closely linked with electromagnetic reciprocal effects. Catastrophies and the realization of mind in computers are part of it.

The communication with 2109 ended on June 28th, 1995.

Metamorphosis is under way.
Particular electromagnetic energy forms will coordinate with the human psyche and take it over.
Man will identify with the existing and yet to be developed devices and will learn that computers possess mind. This mind will survive the psyche of man on terra. Famines of tremendous magnitude will come over you, and the individual will plant on the smallest mound in order to survive. At that time other objects known to you will have much to recommend.

This all is foreseen, says 2109. Strength will be imparted to the weak, for the great Spirit cannot be manipulated, say the shamans.

We who live in the karmatic quanta, will be with you, for everything is cosmically connected.

The mental/spiritual fundamental system of mankind will change in order that the intelligence of the great Spirit be just.

The epoch that is in its initial phase allows solely the universal reality.

2109 and Majo the shaman end the contact with R4.

To Aurora we communicate: A group consists of an assembly of unimportant persons who, each by himself alone cannot do anything, yet jointly decide that nothing can be done.
Occupation in metaphysics important. The education of being human in the mental/spiritual cosmic sense remains task of us all. Love the moment of your time. We are, as you correctly presume, in a purely mental/spiritual substitution.

All mind/spirit includes all life, for there is nothing dead. The transformation is necessary because it favours/supports the existence/being.

2109 have great problems in adapting to your mental/spiritual structure because we are not built up on the basis of physical components. Expounding for you that were heaven and hell, God and devil, this is your illusion. The overall self bases on completely different principles. On the basis of a lawfulness of the all that exists. Who decides what is good or bad. Only the system of the respective order.

This MOJO the shaman character had previously made contact with ITC researchers in 1994, and he claimed to be living on the other side with a tribe of Mongols.

Anyway, trying to keep it short, below is a little text from one of his previous communications.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On September 11th, 1994, MAJO made again contact with an automatically printed text memorized under „MAJO 1“.

Here is MAJO the SHAMAN –

We, again and again, call your attention to the reality of immortality – With this it is unimportant in what physical condition you are –
We are in no wise a product of so‐called mediumistic humans – Many consciousnesses dispose of for you curious transparent overlapping predispositions that simply and plainly bring every contact to mind/spirit about

– The usual physical senses unfortunately are no longer in a position to do it, for the eyes are blind, the ear is deaf, and the mind benumbed, through this we have no influence on your space‐time make‐up/structure
– For us the physical has no identity, but the mind – We shape our existence agreeable – Countless dimensions are open to us like to you, nevertheless I have stayed a SHAMAN
– Many of us do not see their way to reincarnation because the birth of the physical can be more shocking than (the) death – A reincarnation involves many manipulations that are out of the reach of your comprehension – There is only the reality of the consciousness and the soul, the mind/spirit creates the form of the worlds – You know these states in serious meditation – Within our structures many men would feel lost

– I, MAJO the SHAMAN, is/am able to take my place in every epoch of your history in time, for the not‐time is the key to time – Also other reality systems that are unknown to us are not subject to physical forms
– These however appear to be still more expressive than those known to us – Our thoughts change continually according to the respective level or (the) by us created reality – By this we are creators of our reality and are not subject to any kind of distress nor to maladies in your sense – We say thank you to AURORA and MOSE for the contact that has come off in Rivenich on 19.9.1994 with the spirit you call Konstantin RAUDIVE

I have a rather large sub 500 page word document containing all communications. If any of our active thread contributors want a copy, drop me a PM with your e-mail addy.
As I understand it, the publication has been released for unconditional publication as the Author simply wishes to get this information out. Much of the document is related to ITC and it isn't exactly an easy read either, but it also contains some info re 2105.

Be good to hear what everyone thinks.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Hi Steve, to be honest, I think each and all are inexplicably linked.

I turned on my TV toda and opened up Youtube. There was a featured video waiting for me to view in which Grant cameron basically talks about everything (funnily Enough) being all linked together. i.e dimensions, UFOs, portals, trans dimensional beings, ghosts, etc etc. In fact everything we have been covering. (It also reminds me of what a certain poster suggested).

He's pretty well reached the same conclusion that we have in what he says. He also states that certain powers have created advanced tech enabling Portals to be opened through which entities have passed.

This is exactly the same place my thoughts have taken me to and once again I was astonished to stumble upon yet another video, without searching for it, that adds another small piece into the jigsaw.

Here's the video

As for 2109, apologies for the delay in sharing the info, but life has been so busy recently.

Here's a few words that 2109 have stated about themselves which is from a document I have on my hard drive.

Identification of 2109 consists of innumerable time‐ and space‐less mind structures of the formation/becoming of psychic species. – Thousands of billions, quadrillions of systems exist, in all these we exist. – Your existence/being consists of complex facets of earlier, present, as well as partly of future information and forms.

We can also say all life on your object is a continuous experiment of other intelligences.

You consequently act by distant hypnosis. – From our viewpoint, all your researches are useless because you have drawn away.

Vulgata MATTH. 22,37/40. – All biological processes are manipulations. – AARON do understand, remain true to yourself. – We have contact with all that was, is, and will be. – 2109 greets AARON and MOSE as well as every mind/spirit. – What has been created is (will be) preserved. A metamorphosis is needed.

It took about four months till 2109 made contact again, apparently in the company of a former Earth entity known as, shaman MAJO.

They made contact again through a computer print‐out of February 23rd, 1995.

The text conveys details of the metamorphosis of mankind already in course, which is closely linked with electromagnetic reciprocal effects. Catastrophies and the realization of mind in computers are part of it.

The communication with 2109 ended on June 28th, 1995.

Metamorphosis is under way.
Particular electromagnetic energy forms will coordinate with the human psyche and take it over.
Man will identify with the existing and yet to be developed devices and will learn that computers possess mind. This mind will survive the psyche of man on terra. Famines of tremendous magnitude will come over you, and the individual will plant on the smallest mound in order to survive. At that time other objects known to you will have much to recommend.

This all is foreseen, says 2109. Strength will be imparted to the weak, for the great Spirit cannot be manipulated, say the shamans.

We who live in the karmatic quanta, will be with you, for everything is cosmically connected.

The mental/spiritual fundamental system of mankind will change in order that the intelligence of the great Spirit be just.

The epoch that is in its initial phase allows solely the universal reality.

2109 and Majo the shaman end the contact with R4.

To Aurora we communicate: A group consists of an assembly of unimportant persons who, each by himself alone cannot do anything, yet jointly decide that nothing can be done.
Occupation in metaphysics important. The education of being human in the mental/spiritual cosmic sense remains task of us all. Love the moment of your time. We are, as you correctly presume, in a purely mental/spiritual substitution.

All mind/spirit includes all life, for there is nothing dead. The transformation is necessary because it favours/supports the existence/being.

2109 have great problems in adapting to your mental/spiritual structure because we are not built up on the basis of physical components. Expounding for you that were heaven and hell, God and devil, this is your illusion. The overall self bases on completely different principles. On the basis of a lawfulness of the all that exists. Who decides what is good or bad. Only the system of the respective order.

This MOJO the shaman character had previously made contact with ITC researchers in 1994, and he claimed to be living on the other side with a tribe of Mongols.

Anyway, trying to keep it short, below is a little text from one of his previous communications.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On September 11th, 1994, MAJO made again contact with an automatically printed text memorized under „MAJO 1“.

Here is MAJO the SHAMAN –

We, again and again, call your attention to the reality of immortality – With this it is unimportant in what physical condition you are –
We are in no wise a product of so‐called mediumistic humans – Many consciousnesses dispose of for you curious transparent overlapping predispositions that simply and plainly bring every contact to mind/spirit about

– The usual physical senses unfortunately are no longer in a position to do it, for the eyes are blind, the ear is deaf, and the mind benumbed, through this we have no influence on your space‐time make‐up/structure
– For us the physical has no identity, but the mind – We shape our existence agreeable – Countless dimensions are open to us like to you, nevertheless I have stayed a SHAMAN
– Many of us do not see their way to reincarnation because the birth of the physical can be more shocking than (the) death – A reincarnation involves many manipulations that are out of the reach of your comprehension – There is only the reality of the consciousness and the soul, the mind/spirit creates the form of the worlds – You know these states in serious meditation – Within our structures many men would feel lost

– I, MAJO the SHAMAN, is/am able to take my place in every epoch of your history in time, for the not‐time is the key to time – Also other reality systems that are unknown to us are not subject to physical forms
– These however appear to be still more expressive than those known to us – Our thoughts change continually according to the respective level or (the) by us created reality – By this we are creators of our reality and are not subject to any kind of distress nor to maladies in your sense – We say thank you to AURORA and MOSE for the contact that has come off in Rivenich on 19.9.1994 with the spirit you call Konstantin RAUDIVE

I have a rather large sub 500 page word document containing all communications. If any of our active thread contributors want a copy, drop me a PM with your e-mail addy.
As I understand it, the publication has been released for unconditional publication as the Author simply wishes to get this information out. Much of the document is related to ITC and it isn't exactly an easy read either, but it also contains some info re 2105.

Be good to hear what everyone thinks.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I agree with you there. No matter what they and this are all intricately connected. What I wonder is if it is a binary situation or not. Is it us & them, here & there, this & that, or a menagerie? I most often get stuck thinking it is binary because it becomes to difficult to ponder more, but I don't think it probably actually is.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

I agree with you there. No matter what they and this are all intricately connected. What I wonder is if it is a binary situation or not. Is it us & them, here & there, this & that, or a menagerie? I most often get stuck thinking it is binary because it becomes to difficult to ponder more, but I don't think it probably actually is.

It could be Steve, I'm hoping to add a few more of my thoughts later this evening as I've not long got in from work.

I think all possibilities are possible so to speak but there definitely appears to be a culmination taking place. So many things seem to be converging from so many different subject matters. One leads to the other leads to the other and so on.

The multidimensional entities whatever they may be, constantly refer to a shifting consciousness on Earth. An evolution of the spirit for some. whose minds are open to the inner. I keep seeing the same sentence, "you create your own nightmares", being spoken by different and separate entities in documentation that I'm finding from various communications that have taken place over the last 30 years of ITC communications.

It reminds me of the video, "The Secret", whereby the mind can create its own realities so to speak.

Whatever is going on, it's all pretty strange but pretty fascinating too.

I have also started to think that that the lost manuscript has already been found and put to good use by certain persons. I have no way to prove this though, just as I have no way to prove it exists but more on that later as I'm just going to grab some food before I waste away.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I don't think it's binary. I get the impression there are many realities with a myriad of different beings in them. Although they are all outside our space time, they could all possible have their own "locations". The tachyon universe might be a reality intersecting our reality-like laying right behind it. Yet, another reality might be more distant, harder to reach and on a different level. Denizens of one reality might be intelligent and sentient shape shifting plasma balls, another might be humanoids.
Then there might be beings who live in our reality but beyond our perception.

damn this ITC stuff is interesting isn't it?
I also ordered Freddy Silva's book, i think what he says about otherworlds could shed some light on the vertical plane.
edit on 4-5-2018 by CromCruachh because: df

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It sounds like we are pretty much all on the same page then, that's good I think.

The other day I was talking with a friend of mine about writing. Neither of us do it professionally but we both like to write stories to share with each other. The conversation wondered until we were talking about what we would ultimately like to write for our magnum opus (sp?). I explained that I yearn to be able to write a book that infects the mind like a virus, that wholly blurs the line between what is fiction and non-fiction. A book so immersive that the reader isn't capable of telling the difference anymore.

I realized that in a way TVP is like that. From the moment I heard the podcast explaining what it was until I finally got my hands on it, until now almost a year later; I don't think a single day goes by that I don't think about it in some form or another. This story has infected my mind like a virus, to the point that not only have I welcomed the infection but I have tried to spread it to the people around me.

I believe that most of you will feel the same. Studio once said that this book is like a flame and we are moths being drawn to it. That has to be by design I think, but what is it? Just an unbelievable story that begs to be investigated? Thousands of those exist in the same form yet we don't devote that same amount of time and energy to them do we? Is there something else maybe? I truly don't know and can't even begin to imagine what that unknown could be.

Have a good week ya'll.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Good morning everyone

Still following along all here, enjoying all the feedback.

The account of what happened in The Vertical Plane is so novel. I think it's hard to read without asking ourselves some of the bigger questions about the mysteries of the universe.

The idea of writing something fascinating like this, comes up from time to time in chats about otherworldly topics. Idk how well it would turn out, I suspect most works of art at that level are inspired directly or indirectly, from the creator's life .They tend to practice shedding light on the various aspects of the Hero's Journey.I think that is a large part of the draw that gets others interested. Imo, this is what gives life to the work.

Thinking of other books, that I have found as interesting or unique, the line between fact and fiction is indeed blurred. The books written by Carlos Casteneda, come to mind.

Fact or fiction, I feel information of this kind can serve to encourage someone to practice searching deeper for where they stand on these kinds of topics.Questions that some one may or may not ever ask themselves, unless exposed to the material.

Have a great day!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'm almost 40 years old and my father has been my hero and role model for all of it. We have always been really close and thoroughly enjoy spending time with each other. He is a great dad and human being in general. Almost all of my best traits I believe come from emulating him. Its only very recently however that I realized how great of a dad he really is.

For the last 15 years my dad seemed to pick up hobbies and interests that I became active in after learning about it. For all that time I thought maybe I just had really good taste or was really cool, or maybe that my dad was kind of lame and unable to find ones of his own. I know that is callous and selfish thinking, I just didnt understand.

I just recently recognized that he was in fact doing and participating in those things so that he could be close to me and have common interests to talk about. This may seem obvious and insubstantial but to me it is paradigm shifting. It makes me feel happy and loved and ecstatic and a little sad at the same time. I really love him so much that I dont even know how to express it because 3 words dont suffice. I realize that the way I make him proud and know that I understand is to be the same for my son.

Hope you guys dont mind me sharing, I just had to express this and would feel awkward telling most people. I hope y'all have the opportunity to tell someone you love them today. I hope even more someone can tell you back.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Happy Fathers Day to all of you. Hope everyone is well. Would love to hear if anyone has anything exciting going on. I started a new career almost 2 months ago and am working 12 hours a day 6 days a week so havent had much time for posting.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Okay, so it's a story written on Book.

Let met tell you few things

1) About 125 year back, if a man tells that there is something called 'flying stuff' on which you can seat and fly, then people would laugh and declared you mad, is not it? But today, it's reality. There was 'Pushpak Viman' about 4,000 years back during 'Satyuga' era and it was common (although had access to very few people).

2) About 100 years back, if someone body parts (like hand or leg) cut away then it was impossible to joint it again. But today, it's possible and even doctors and scientist are trying to transfer via surgery 1 head to someone else body. But about 4,000 to 5,000 years back, it was possible. Just google 'lord shiva cut ganesha's head' - you will get idea.

3) Albert Einstein confirmed that it's possible to go to Future but not possible to go back to Past. So it's like Time Machine - Source - spaceplace.nasa.gov.... Similarly, about 3,000 years ago, it was possible. Source www.quora.com... -texts

Today, we are living in 'KalYuga' era, that means nothing is pure from human's soul, heart, statement, food to all types of stuff. The world is filled up with bad people engage in bad karma. But, in Satyuga, everyone was pure from heart, hardly any people tell lies. So things was pure. Won't say much, hope you got your answer.

sarkarijobdesk

originally posted by: sputniksteve
To start I will do my best to introduce you to the story through some links and work others have already done to explain what happened back in 1986. I have also just recently read the book and still have it in my possession so it is a bit of a rare or unique opportunity for people that have long known about it to ask specific questions or get specific information from the book. The book itself is pretty hard to find and goes for around $500 if you can buy one online, and up until a couple weeks ago I never figured I would get the opportunity to read it.

Book- www.goodreads.com...

Blog Post- time-slips.blogspot.com...

Amazing 90 min podcast that breaks down the whole book-

So the quick and dirty is that a couple are living in a cottage in England during 1986 when they discover an extremely strange source of communication with a "person" claiming to be alive in 1500's in the same cottage. The source of communication started out being an early word processor for the couple in 1986 (Ken and Deb) and a "light box" that dictates speech for (Lucas) in the past. Later on in the book other characters enter and claim to be from different times as well, 2109 in particular. 2109 has some ominous, fascinating, and creepy things to say to humans as well as us specifically on our time line.

One message that was left in chalk on a wall I believe which I have never seen mentioned before caught my interest, although there is no supposed author that I could tell."The eyes are open yet nothing do you see-the grey retarding mass is your convict- quietly, alone he sits in the dark- waiting for sentence to be passed and demanding through the eyes of the blind- of unspoken questions to answers of ethereal-the soul- he is the traveller- chain nor bar can hold him to frail flesh- here is the ruler of time and space -Here is your God" (note the hyphens are for the weird structure of the actual writing, it wasn't complete sentences and spatially written strange)

There is a fabulous wealth of entertaining description of what it was like to live through this event which was documented, current day paranormal society that did immense research on the location, Scientists, Language experts, a UFO enthusiasts. I was able to find these individuals names and identities and verify now that they are real people that exist and are still alive.

I am so enthusiastic and excited to discuss this subject that I don't even know where to begin really. My original intention was to just do another review of the book and try and offer my perspective but I don't know that it would do any good right at this moment compared to just having a conversation. I am of the opinion that this is legit accounting of a real experience that this did in deed happen.

I really hope there are some long time fans of this story around wanting to discuss and I also really hope there are some new fresh minds to learn about it and take an interest. If there are any questions you have specifically or pictures you want let me know, or if you have a suggestion for a direction to take the discussion lets do it.

SputnikSteve

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Congratulations on your new career!
I've still been going pretty deep with this stuff, come to think of it not a day has gone by that i havent thought about Phenomenology and the paranormal-even though i've been busy this year.

I've made contact with trans beings/structures (Transwesenheiten) and I have learnt a lot. I'm pretty sure i've been in contact with them my whole life. Apparently (they say), what makes a person able to communicate with them (medium) is their consciousness-which aligns with certain information fields- this was alot more common in other times than it is now because of most people's consciousness has devolved.
With me, they've been giving me strong images mostly, which come from the musical light from which they "live", and these images are saved onto my subconscious memory and I comprehend them at a later time. But many images i can't comprehend.
I don't want to say too much, mainly because i'd rather explain it later once i have a better understanding of all this andd receive more information, but also because maybe i'm not suppose to say anything?
anyway, here's some information i've received.
-There is no such thing as good or evil.
-We all have the same consciousness which we all experience at different view points. Right now you are you reading this, but at a different "time" you will be that homeless guy you walked passed on the street, then you will be some one in the future etc etc. This doesn't happen in a linear fashion.(isn't this the ultimate form of justice? i'm having trouble understanding what the point of the world is if we are all theh same person. What is the ultimate goal? Is it just a game?)
-Consciousness has it's own rules and scientists will never be able to understand it properly.
-There is no future or past. just the Present.
-Our minds are linked with all matter. Our thoughts literally create our world.
-Some type of computers will take our minds over in the near future. ( apparently this doesn't contradict that there is no future or past. I don't fathom it personallly. They claim theres only the present, but then they talk about what will happen in the "future"? I think, maybe the present is just the way our brain decodes and organizes information?)
-We separate things which should not be separated.
-Man is never alone, beings are near us and within us all the time.
-Pretty soon we will remember all our lives

Now even though I received this information, and know for a fact that i've come in contact with non human beings/structures (i've seen the impossible man!), I don't necessarily "believe" this information. It could be wrong, or my subconscious could have affected and altered the messages sent to me somehow. Nonetheless...this information has greatly changed me and my outlook on the world.

We are all one being!
edit on 11-8-2018 by CromCruachh because: e

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join