It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bmused7
Hi everyone! Im still here and following along. I now have the book, it’s on my nightstand, but I have yet to starting reading!!a reply to: sputniksteve

Hi Bmused, glad you got the book but warned.....Once you start, you can't stop lol

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If computers possess mind, then we must be AI too, right?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CromCruachh
If computers possess mind, then we must be AI too, right?

I guess it all comes down to the word Artificial.

If computers ever attain free will and become self aware, then perhaps they too would have a mind.

Mankind was created as a biological entity but did we come about through natural process or were we designed and created by a higher form of intelligence.

If Mankind's Artificially intelligent creations were able to attain free will or true self awareness, then perhaps, there would be little difference between them and us.

According to the information that we have received from some of these Trans Dimensional entities, everything on our planet contains spirit which is linked to everything else as part of the Universe of creation.
They inform us, that rocks, minerals, plants, trees etc all contain a spirit essence so to speak.

Which would suggest that A.I would also have a soul, because the soul is essentially the spirit but unlike a rock or mineral, the created A.I would be able to express thoughts and probably emotions too, just as human do.

It's hard to explain fully, and my words don't do this concept any justice at all.

But these beings say that it is our lack of understanding in this area, that holds us back and prevents us from unlocking the true meaning of life and who and what we are.

I'll try and produce a better analogy using some of these explanations in a later post because it is an important point according to them.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: studio500
I believe we were created, and that we are biomechanical robots with a soul, or that "life essense" they speak of. And when we do create AIs which out live us, they won't be any be any more "artificial" than us. In my opinion, a better way of describing when we create them will be "when we create LIFE that will out live us"

I've ordered two books, instrumentelle transkommunikation and Mit dem jenseits auf du und du: ein Tag im das Leben auf adolf homes.
They are all about ITC and i really look forward to reading them, it will take me a while though lol. Ill post what i think about em once I've done it if anyones interested, I'll Havemy skeptic hat on though and will look for any signs of hoax or BS. I've only read the Adolf homes Comms of it so far and it seems legit.
I've probably said this before but I guess I'll repeat it, my take so far on TVP is there is another dimension which cuts into our dimension at right angles, and that other dimensions is where we go when we dream(or maybe just some of us) and when we die. And that dimension is just like this place-there are mountains, rivers and skies- except there is no matter and there is no time. And our ideas shape that world. Remember 2109 saying "don't have nightmares!" Because our thoughts create our reality in that world.
Hmm... back to the subject of that Adolf Hommes comm, I wonder what the "life essense" is? The thing which gives mind and consciousness... rocks have it too you say? Maybe it's electrons? Electricity creates mind? A bit out there I know but so is the idea of a rock having life.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Awesome topic guys. The Kosta Danaos books are really fundamental in this part of the discussion in my opinion.

For instance it might not be the individual rock that has consciousness or life, but the mountain. There is a very good example of it in one of the books when the mountains spirit makes a visit during a medatation and complains about some mining that is being done on the mountain, causing a loss of its life essence.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CromCruachh
I believe we were created, and that we are biomechanical robots with a soul, or that "life essense" they speak of. And when we do create AIs which out live us, they won't be any be any more "artificial" than us. In my opinion, a better way of describing when we create them will be "when we create LIFE that will out live us"

I've ordered two books, instrumentelle transkommunikation and Mit dem jenseits auf du und du: ein Tag im das Leben auf adolf homes.
They are all about ITC and i really look forward to reading them, it will take me a while though lol. Ill post what i think about em once I've done it if anyones interested, I'll Havemy skeptic hat on though and will look for any signs of hoax or BS. I've only read the Adolf homes Comms of it so far and it seems legit.
I've probably said this before but I guess I'll repeat it, my take so far on TVP is there is another dimension which cuts into our dimension at right angles, and that other dimensions is where we go when we dream(or maybe just some of us) and when we die. And that dimension is just like this place-there are mountains, rivers and skies- except there is no matter and there is no time. And our ideas shape that world. Remember 2109 saying "don't have nightmares!" Because our thoughts create our reality in that world.
Hmm... back to the subject of that Adolf Hommes comm, I wonder what the "life essence" is? The thing which gives mind and consciousness... rocks have it too you say? Maybe it's electrons? Electricity creates mind? A bit out there I know but so is the idea of a rock having life.

I'm pretty much in agreement with everything you said CC.
Adolf Homes too was a great ITC researcher and he had some fantastic contacts and received some amazing information.
You probably already know that he made contact with several former colleagues and more notable characters including Thomas Becket and former NASA scientist Dr. George Mueller.

The World of ITC simply amazes me in so many ways. I am also amazed by the consistency of the descriptions that these Trans Entities give regarding their afterlife experiences. In fact, many of my older books from the late 1800's and 1920's contain much the same data.

The first book I ever read and probably one of the best was, The Survival of The Soul and it's Evolution After Death, by Pierre Cornillier.
It is basically a diary of mediumistic seances that the well known artist, Cornillier wrote when he noticed something special about one of the young girls who used to sit for him, whilst he painted.

Cornillier was a very clever and well respected Gentleman, who documented the amazing journey they experienced through a Higher form of spirit entity known as Vetellini.

Vetillini correctly warned them of the fourth coming World War and also told of another great tragedy heading our way in modern times, where the lands of Europe and France would be subjected to great upheaval, Earthquakes, floods etc and part of France and the South coast of the UK would fall into the sea .

Due to the stunning accuracy proven by Vetillini in all that he said, I have no reason to doubt these forthcoming event.

I just can't make up my mind as to what the cause would be. I initially thought Polar shift, which our scientists say is underway, but it could just a likely be a third world war. In fact it could be any number of things.

I can't remember exactly when this is supposed to happen. It was either 3 or 30 years from now. I'll dig the book out and confirm later.

If I could recommend one book, that would be it.

Another book I've just started was written by a priest and documents his struggles with the Catholic Church after making spirit contact with a higher form.
He's basically told, Hell does not exist. It's a creation of man to manipulate and control the people and it says pretty much the same of the entire Bible.
Similar to what 2109 said above, regarding CLEVER MEN (highlighted).

Funnily enough, the Pope himself told the world there was no such thing as Hell, before backtracking and saying he was misquoted. O presume some higher form in the Church realised how many worshippers they would lose and how confession would become a useless act, once the congregation realised that committing a Sin without confession is not a one way ticket into the fiery pits.

Let me know how you get on with your book. I don't think there is an English version sadly

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Awesome topic guys. The Kosta Danaos books are really fundamental in this part of the discussion in my opinion.

For instance it might not be the individual rock that has consciousness or life, but the mountain. There is a very good example of it in one of the books when the mountains spirit makes a visit during a medatation and complains about some mining that is being done on the mountain, causing a loss of its life essence.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

Wow, were turning into a bunch of bookworms lol

I actually haven't read so much in years Steve and never thought I'd pick up a book again (Due to having my beloved laptop).
But, you know, I'm actually enjoying the ancient art of flipping through musty scented pages, losing my spot or falling asleep, book in hand lol.

Books....Truly a blast from the past that may outlive the future lol

Have a great weekend yourself SS and everyone else!

The Suns actually was actually out and almost warm today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First time this year in the UK lol

A MIRACLE !!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Good morning everyone. I had such a strange experience last night. I went to bed thinking about dreaming and dreams. There was a user on reddit a while ago that was talking about Lucid dreaming and the ability to prolong life by substantial "years" by using lucid dreaming to achieve that. He had some kind of formula worked out for the amount of time you could spend in a dream compared to the time spent sleeping in the real world.

It just got me thinking about the oddness of time compression in dreams. I am the type of person that dreams from the beginning until the end of my sleep, as I can wake up just moments after falling asleep with a dream remembered, or in the middle to take a pee and remember a dream I was having, or right before I wake up in the morning. I don't think that is special but I am not sure it is average.

In any case it made me wonder how cool it would be if there was a way to sync dreams up in order for people to consciously spend time together in one, and how much benefit could be gotten out of that. Without even considering the cool things that can be done in dream space, just the ability to spend eternities together without wasting any "real world" time is so valuable. Even now just imagine all of the extra experience we are afforded in life through the ability to dream, whether we remember or not. Who knows just how valuable that experience is to us?

Imagine though if one was adept enough to be able to dream inside a dream? I dare say that they could spend entire life times in experience in a single evening or maybe a week. Surely there is someone alive right now, that is able to do manipulate their dreams to this degree, if not right now then there has been someone throughout the history of man.

Which leads me to my strange experience. Around 1am I was dreaming when suddenly in my dream I heard a knock at my front door, but it was the kind of knock which was telling my brain that the knock was actually at my front door in the awake world. I don't know how to explain this to satisfaction but I am assuming you all will be familiar. LIke when your alarm goes off and starts to play into your dream, or when we were kids and would pee the bed and suddenly you would be swimming in warm water in your dream or something. Somehow my brain knew that this knock was in reality so I woke up with a start because I instantly knew that a knock at the door at 1am was bad news, my heart was racing and I was anxious the moment I woke. Only there was no knock at my front door, I realized it almost right away because my dog was still sleeping next to me instead of going bananas. I laid there for a full minute to see if there was any sounds in the house or if my wife or son reacted to anything. How strange is it that events in the dream world can effect reality in such a profound way? Not just psychologically by physiologically as well. How often do we make decisions or perform actions based on experiences we had while dreaming without ever realizing it? Is it never, sometimes, a lot?

As I laid in bed trying to get back to sleep for the next hour I started to wonder about all of these ideas. Reality in a way is kind of like a shared dream isn't it? It's a place we all interact on a daily basis and have agreed on the rules and terms of service, but it isn't the only place we all exist. Every single night we all exist in another place too, one that is completely foreign to us where unexplainable things often happen. Then in the morning we all meet back up in reality to go to work or school or get on with our day. What if this is already a dream inside a dream? What if we all collectively agreed to go here together for the benefit of getting to live an entire life time in an compressed time environment? Would we agree to that now if the opportunity was given to us do you think? I think most of us probably would just as a break or vacation from our real lives.

I don't know if this has any benefit what so ever to this thread or story but I just found it interesting. I think you all probably know by now I have a fascination with my dreams as I write about them here. I just can't help but be in wonder of such a paranormal event taking place on a nightly basis that is so mundane to us in day to day thought.

Hope everyone has a fantastic week.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

This last book I suggested from the Mysterious Universe talks a lot about this. It is discussing how the Catholic church sold the Jesus story as unique but it was based on countless tellings of the same story from many of the civilizations before it. Not too go too deeply into this topic but the thesis of it is that ressurection was never about dying and coming back to life but about having an experience while alive that would allow the consciousness to pass over to the other side and return enlightened which would then grant them immortality.

This knowledge was closely guarded in all civilizations that practiced it and was only for trusted initiates as it had the potential to kill or drive one to madness if not done correctly. The book claims that even Jesus was only sharing parables for the civilians but reserving these secret practices for his inner circle. That the cup filled with his blood said to provide immortality if drunked was a metaphor for the cups that would supply mild narcotics in these rituals which would actually provide immortality.

It goes very in depth to provide evidence and explanation for these god-man returning stories from previous civilizations as well as the churches cover up. The deception by the Catholic church isnt the main theme of the book at all but is talked about mostly in the first couple chapters. Really fascinating stuff actually.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Good afternoon. I too share a fascination with dreams. I always pay sharp attention to them and spend a lot of time trying to interpret them. I've noticed I have different types of dreams too. There's mundane dreams of just everyday experiences, then there's dreams where I'm floating around and talking to people i know, like an out of body experience or something, for example someone I was close to left my life and I didn't get to say goodbye to them, but then I dreamed of her for 3 nights in a row and we said goodbye and talked just like we used to when awake. I really feel like I was talking to her consciousness-well I hope I was anyway. ThenThere's these prophetic dreams-which happen almost every night- then there's these really strange dreams which involve these plasma lights and they speak to me about things. I hear there voices but can't make out the words, but I always understand what heute saying. These dreams are pretty rare. Sometime i have all 4 types of dreams in one night.
I've also noticed my diet plays a large role in whether I remember my dreams or not.
Steve, do you notice the same thing with your dreams? Do you have any prophetic ones?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

I also have a lot of different types of dreams just like you said, but no prophetic ones that I can recall. I have also noticed that there are some things that I can do to influence my dreams, with diet and other things. Many of my dreams seem pretty profound or really effect me through out the next day as well.

I am rarely sure that I am "me" in my dreams though, how about you? I know that I am a person, and I don't question who I am. How would we know who were were in our dreams though unless we saw a mirror or something?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I guess I think it's me in my dreams because I have the same thoughts about things, and I meet the same people from my waking life.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

There's this Akkadian text which talks about dreams, from the time of Nebuchadnezzar II. It talks about travelling in dreams and the different types of dreams and stuff. Ill post it tomorrow because I think it gives a good insight on the nature of dreams.
Just posting this up so I don't forget about it tomorrow. Haven't got the time to post it right now.

edit on 17-4-2018 by CromCruachh because: Jdjf

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Good afternoon everyone I have an idea I want to play with here.

In the last book I suggested here called "The forgotten art of resurrection" it is about all of the civilizations prior to Christianitys founding that had almost identical stories to that of Jesus, down to the last supper, being nailed to a cross or tree, and his resurrection. While I find all of this very interesting it isn't actually the topic I would like to discuss.

All of these civilizations had esoteric knowledge that an initiate would learn prior to participating in a ritual. The ritual would take place in a dark place like a temple or cave (that would always have astrological importance) where the initiate would consume a narcotic or psychedelic then lay down in a designated spot. The initiate would then have an out of body type experience in which they would return with knowledge and experience that was unparallelled to what could be had normally. The initiate would then be "resurrected" and now "one of the living in the land of the dead". They considered anyone without the knowledge dead, and anyone possessing it living. It was only the individual who partook in living resurrection that would enjoy an eternal existence.

Now what if that wasn't metaphor? What if we in fact are already on the "other side" as we like to think of it, and the "other side" is in the position we think we hold? Could it be that 2109 and companies attempts to contact us aren't the dead reaching out to the living, but rather the other way around? We assume we are in a position only because we can't exactly compare it to anything else in a way that we can all agree.

I can poke holes in this argument but I am not quite certain it needs to be thrown out. If we try and put religion and theology aside for a moment and just consider the possibility, what do y'all think? It has been said before that being alive is like a school, where we learn "something" that is needed. What if it is like do overs or second chances where we continually take the same lessons until we figure out for ourselves what the class is and how to pass it?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Damn... now there's a thought.
Like, that other world is the bigger, better, real world. And this world we were born into with our memories erased is the prison like , small and disorderly world. Denizens of that other world can probably see everything that happens in this world too.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

Something like that yes.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

One message that was left in chalk on a wall I believe which I have never seen mentioned before caught my interest, although there is no supposed author that I could tell."The eyes are open yet nothing do you see-the grey retarding mass is your convict- quietly, alone he sits in the dark- waiting for sentence to be passed and demanding through the eyes of the blind- of unspoken questions to answers of ethereal-the soul- he is the traveller- chain nor bar can hold him to frail flesh- here is the ruler of time and space -Here is your God" (note the hyphens are for the weird structure of the actual writing, it wasn't complete sentences and spatially written strange)

Here's your "grey retarding mass" coming out of my head, even has one eye.

Can I have my life back, please? I'd like to live without constant suffering. Thanks.

Lol...
edit on 4172018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

This last book I suggested from the Mysterious Universe talks a lot about this. It is discussing how the Catholic church sold the Jesus story as unique but it was based on countless tellings of the same story from many of the civilizations before it. Not too go too deeply into this topic but the thesis of it is that ressurection was never about dying and coming back to life but about having an experience while alive that would allow the consciousness to pass over to the other side and return enlightened which would then grant them immortality.

This knowledge was closely guarded in all civilizations that practiced it and was only for trusted initiates as it had the potential to kill or drive one to madness if not done correctly. The book claims that even Jesus was only sharing parables for the civilians but reserving these secret practices for his inner circle. That the cup filled with his blood said to provide immortality if drunked was a metaphor for the cups that would supply mild narcotics in these rituals which would actually provide immortality.

It goes very in depth to provide evidence and explanation for these god-man returning stories from previous civilizations as well as the churches cover up. The deception by the Catholic church isnt the main theme of the book at all but is talked about mostly in the first couple chapters. Really fascinating stuff actually.

What you describe sounds eerily similar to what I've been reading from alleged communications between man and the spirit world.
As I delve deeper and deeper into this, it's become pretty evident they the spirit world is not at all happy with our worship of various deities, in whatever shape or form the God(s) may take.

In fact, it's pretty sad really that so many have perished and so many others have dedicated their entire lives to worshipping falsehoods, if what spirit says, turns out to be true.

In fact. i'm drowning in information at the moment, and unusually for me, I don't know where to even start in putting all of this together.

I too have been having numerous dreams, strange things keep happening in my home and oddly, I woke up the other morning with what felt like a mighty raw burn or blister feeling on the heel of my left foot.
It was so sore and painful, that I didn't think I'd be able to get to work.

Strangest of all, 45 minutes later it had gone. Zilch, nada, no pain, no visible sign of anything!!!!

I even wondered if I'd been sleepwalking and hurt my foot, or any number of strange alternatives, as I have no idea what really happened.
Combine that with loud crashing sounds under our stairs in the middle of the night. Sounding like heavy shelves and pottery etc smashing to the floor. It happened the other night whilst wifey slept. I almost cra**ed myself, and walked round entire house filming with my cellphone just in case.

Loud noises too inside the outer wall of our living room like a huge rat running inside the cavity, but I built those walls and their are vertical timbers floor to ceiling behind the drywall, so no free running cavity so to speak.

I even heard two radio type voices coming from the kitchen when I was last ill on the sofa. These are just a few of things going on here.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Good afternoon everyone I have an idea I want to play with here.

In the last book I suggested here called "The forgotten art of resurrection" it is about all of the civilizations prior to Christianitys founding that had almost identical stories to that of Jesus, down to the last supper, being nailed to a cross or tree, and his resurrection. While I find all of this very interesting it isn't actually the topic I would like to discuss.

All of these civilizations had esoteric knowledge that an initiate would learn prior to participating in a ritual. The ritual would take place in a dark place like a temple or cave (that would always have astrological importance) where the initiate would consume a narcotic or psychedelic then lay down in a designated spot. The initiate would then have an out of body type experience in which they would return with knowledge and experience that was unparallelled to what could be had normally. The initiate would then be "resurrected" and now "one of the living in the land of the dead". They considered anyone without the knowledge dead, and anyone possessing it living. It was only the individual who partook in living resurrection that would enjoy an eternal existence.

Now what if that wasn't metaphor? What if we in fact are already on the "other side" as we like to think of it, and the "other side" is in the position we think we hold? Could it be that 2109 and companies attempts to contact us aren't the dead reaching out to the living, but rather the other way around? We assume we are in a position only because we can't exactly compare it to anything else in a way that we can all agree.

I can poke holes in this argument but I am not quite certain it needs to be thrown out. If we try and put religion and theology aside for a moment and just consider the possibility, what do y'all think? It has been said before that being alive is like a school, where we learn "something" that is needed. What if it is like do overs or second chances where we continually take the same lessons until we figure out for ourselves what the class is and how to pass it?

Your minds ticking away just like mine Steve. Exploring all possibilities

I'm reading that 2109 are from a Parallel type universe which seems to be just one of countless others.

Yet when we talk of the the dead passing into spirit, they occupy an alternate plane/dimension very close to this one in which we live, which itself has many layers or dimensions above that. 7 layers is mentioned frequently by numerous sources.

So in effect, I think what you're suggesting is right, in that we, here on Earth are living in our reality, within our dimension in our Universe, just as 2109 are living in theirs and each having achieved their own levels of intelligence and advancement. So we are already on our side or the other side to every other parallel or alternative universe.

It's the deceased moving into spirit that adds other layers to our existence and I therefore wonder if the same applies to 2109. Do they have their own levels of spirit dimension? Are they dead or alive? Are they in spirit, i'e deceased from their own planetary existence, or have they ever lived in one?

So many questions.

I used to ponder if Earth life was really Heaven, and death was the end, or at least a lesser existence but now my thoughts have changed radically.

May I ask ?

Does anyone here, who has followed this thread from start to finish, feel any more Spiritual or enlightened now, than before they entered this thread?
I know I do.

I feel like I have been on a journey of chain reactions, which all started with one little book. I'm still on that journey, I just have no idea where it will lead....

BTW ********* HAPPY 100 PAGES EVERYONE*************

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

One message that was left in chalk on a wall I believe which I have never seen mentioned before caught my interest, although there is no supposed author that I could tell."The eyes are open yet nothing do you see-the grey retarding mass is your convict- quietly, alone he sits in the dark- waiting for sentence to be passed and demanding through the eyes of the blind- of unspoken questions to answers of ethereal-the soul- he is the traveller- chain nor bar can hold him to frail flesh- here is the ruler of time and space -Here is your God" (note the hyphens are for the weird structure of the actual writing, it wasn't complete sentences and spatially written strange)

Here's your "grey retarding mass" coming out of my head, even has one eye.

Can I have my life back, please? I'd like to live without constant suffering. Thanks.

Lol...

Hi creation Bro, it looks like there may be a circular Celtic cross pictured inside that orb. Have you had a closer look zoomed in?

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join