It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: Marked4death
What would really help is if you were to take some time and scan the book and upload it as a pdf file for everyone to download. Or you could keep it to yourself.

What would help is if I started a go-fund-me for the copyright law suite that would follow considering I have contacted the author and spoken to the publisher, and that it would be very easy to make it stick.

Have no fear, major motion picture will probably come soon as well as a cheap ebook according to the authors former girlfriend.

If you are in the US, there are still 2 copies left in libraries, or was 2 months ago. Maybe you will get lucky and snag one.

I appreciate what you're saying. I really do.
But there are ways around that. Make another account here, using a vpn/proxy combo with an email from proton mail or tor mail, and then upload it.
I could care less about copyright infringement. I believe all literature and knowledge, should be free. Irregardless if it's mask is of science fiction.
I'm sure if I do a little more research, I could find a copy.
You wouldn't believe the literature I've found on the dark Web. Albeit my group had to have special systems to even access them.
it was worth the hassle.
I will upload a copy once attained.
Thanks anyway Steve. I hope you know I was just giving you a hard time. I'm just lazy and didn't want to look for it.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Found this. I'm still casually searching.

www.worlditc.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I found this. Apparently Debbie herself is posting explaining about the book and events. Screen name is: dibsz

www.theparacast.com...
edit on 1-11-2017 by Marked4death because: Forgot link

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Great thread!

I had not heard about this incident before. It was very intriguing, to say the least.

Like som many others, I have been trying to see if I could find the book, and was very happy to see that it was going to be published in a Kindle Edition.

But I have not been able to find it, so far...
Anyone else had any luck?

BT

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Not my intention to spam the thread, but this statement from 2109 to Gary, the ufologist, might be a possible avenue for some further research:

May we remind you that you have seen some of our handy work- Canada?!! 303

And, as a little aside, quite a number of the messages from 2109 strike me as somehow infantile. Like its kids fooling around, and getting everyone in trouble, almost.

Almost like a (more civil, of course) future version of 4chan trolling a time experiment, to the annoyance of others...

Another thing is the use of the french phrase “the Dansant” and the reference to Canada above. Why should they use a french phrase in conversations with someone in England?

The whole thing is very strange. Almost like a canadian 4chan of the future trolling a Chinese time experiment.

Oh, I'm not making much sense either.

BT

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

You should read the whole thread, we went down that Canada avenue before

Yeah they seem-to us- a little childlike at times, but I think they're just a different intelligent life form than us. Maybe they have a different logic system too? They're capricious alright, but it doesn't necessarily mean they are actually childlike.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Has anyone bothered to compile the rest of the messages? From the past to the eighties?

I've done some due dilligence on the persona in question, and so far it seems pretty solid, from a historical point of view at least.

I found him in the Brasenose College register where is listed as a fellow from 1530.
Source

I also found his "Dean" mentioned in one of the messages, one Henry Man, who was indeed dean of Chester from 1541 to 1546 when he was appointed bishop of Sodor and Man, but was still Dean of Chester for a few years after this appointment.

He has a Wikipedia page here.

I even managed to find a possible burial record for Thomas Harden. He possibly (according to the Brasenose register) went on to be a vicar in Barrington, Gloucester, from 1551. Until he was (probably) forced out for having been married in the great ecclestial purge of 1554 when Mary I came to power.

If it is the guy, he was buried six years later on 8. jan 1560 in Haresfield, Glouchestershire.

I am only adding this because if he ever did produce a book, it was probably done in Glouchestershire.

There are some statements that I need to look into more closely, especially regarding the Sheriff, but it is a bit difficult withouth the full collection of messages.

Cheers,

BT

ETA: There is also another possible burial from Wybunbury, not far from Nantwich, which occurs 2 years earlier in 28th november 1558. This could also be him, and if so he returned to the area around Nantwich after his stint as vicar and lived out the rest of his days there.

Source

edit on 3-11-2017 by beetee because: Some clarification and error correction

edit on 3-11-2017 by beetee because: See the ETA above.

edit on 3-11-2017 by beetee because: Corrections

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Yes it was all done in TVP. Hopefully you can see for yourself for yourself soon. They found all the same things you did.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Hehe.

Well, it is good to find confirmation for yourself :-)

It is a very puzzling case.

I have found some odd things though, so I look forward to reading the whole book.

BT

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join