It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This video is a brief glimpse at something I had tried to explain here but did a poor job of. Even this does not do it justice, but it is a display and that should be sufficient. This isn't meant to be a scientific experiment to prove something or other, it is simply for explanation of something.

youtu.be...

I know it is a bit difficult to see what is happening, but what I am trying to show is moving or controlling the hair on my arms and goose bumps through the tool I am utilizing. I posted this video to see if anyone will then understand what I have been trying to describe, and maybe see if anyone else can do this same thing.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just for my own curiosity, can we possibly get anyone still following along to sound off? I don't mean just people that are have or will comment, whether you think we are full of it or not, just everyone still reading along. All you have to do is say "here" or something to that effect. Even if I am talking to you in private through some other medium, please sound off.

I just want to test something is all, a theory. Please bare with me and participate if you will, I will greatly appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I had a thought today while walking around the lake, that I think makes sense and may be a good metaphor.

The creative force behind all of reality and the Universe it resides in is omnipresent. However it is like a shadow, in that it can only truly be seen or felt or experienced when we are in the light. While we are in the dark it is still there, and we may even still feel in to some degree, but there will be no way to verify or prove that it still exists.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Here

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Definitely here. I have not had a chance to do the mediation yet, too many distractions at the moment. Also, I may try it during the day.....its going to be really hard to explain to my spouse, due to the orientation of our bedroom, why my feet are on the pillow and my head is at the foot board doing some heavy breathing. He already thinks I'm a nut.....

edit on 24-8-2017 by Bmused7 because: Added words

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bmused7

I understand that one, my wife also looks at me pretty funny. I have definitely had my best experiences at night, or super duper early morning when the world around me is quite. However I can now do it any time during the day no problem if I use an eye cover to make everything completely dark.

If it means you don't point North with your head in order to practice it regularly, then don't point north. I would think it is much more important to just practice regardless. That way when you do get the chance to do it alone when you can point North you will be much more adept at it hopefully.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Still following along, except I think this thread has taken a wrong turn. I mean...meditating and listening to trap music and 2109 will come and say hi? wtf. This thread's fallen into hippy new age fluff. It's gotten too personal, too.

My take is 2109 were Ultraterrestrials, which means they don't have emotions, no love, no hate, and they really don't care for humans, their work was simply "mechanical" in nature.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Double post.
edit on 24-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I'm still 'following along'...I wish I could 'participate', unfortunately...

...can't really attempt the meditation at this point due to some chronic fatigue/brain fog/Depression issues -

- and though I did have a look at your playlist, to be honest, that kind of music sets my teeth on edge..

..so, I will most likely continue to just enjoy reading about your 'journey'

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

I understand your consternation. You are still free to believe what ever you choose, and I don't believe and I hope I didn't intimate that I felt differently. If you want 2109 to be Ultraterrestrials with no emotions, let them be just that. It doesn't matter what they are to be honest, what matters is what you take from the story.

I agree that this thread has taken a turn, I almost certainly have made mistakes. I hope none of them will be "fatal" per say, in any aspect. I do however hope that no one has been under the impression that we have been playing a game, or that we are now. Nor do I hope you believe I have purposely mislead or lied to anyone, that absolutely is not the case. I am a human being trying my best to report the unreportable. I am trying my best to relate the unrelatable.

I most certainly cannot blame anyone for being unable to relate to my report.

In any case I will take a couple days off from this thread and the internet as a whole and get a new perspective and refresh myself.

I hope you all have your best day today. Thank you all for following along still regardless if you believe, disbelieve, are mad, or whatever. Regardless of this story, its credibility or lack thereof, this is an amazing opportunity we have to be alive at this very moment and I urge all of you to make the best out of every single moment you have. Everything can end oh so fast, and we will wish we would have slowed down to enjoy it. That moment is just around the corner for all of us, don't wish you would have paid attention.

I can assure you I have learnt many things in this thread, what to do and what not to do. It was probably foolish to think something would be different this time. I still hope that isn't the case though.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I believe you, since something turned up on my end. Except I get the impression you think they are benevolent and "chill"? Well I didn't get that impression, not at all. I think they are bad news, or at least indifferent. They'll play tricks on you, pretending to be something else and then get you under their control. I just don't want you falling for their traps. Interactions with otherworldly entities rarely end well for the human contactee.

You recommended a few good books before, can I recommend you one?
Our Haunted Planet- by John Keel.
cdn.preterhuman.net...

I don't know if you've read it before or not, but if not you should. There's a few different subjects covered in there, but the main subject is about contacts with these beings, really similar to 2109 in my opinion.

Now I don't agree that the only thing that matters is what you take away from the story. I take it that the events really happened and it should be worth figuring out. It joins with other paranormal accounts like a jig saw puzzle.
You mentioned before that you thought Ken and Deb probably didn't exist, but they do. Have you seen Ken's other books on Economy and that? Also did you look into Mary Harsh-Fishbach in Luxembourg? they went and met him after he published the book, except they were "ravin spiritualists" and Ken didn't feel they were legit. Some friend of Mary has a website out detailing the whole thing, and Ken wrote an extra in the german(1993) copy of TVP, talking about the events which followed after he published the book and stuff like that. Ernst Meckelburg also accounts how he met Ken and that in his foreword.

Anyway, my main point was don't get lost in the meditative-spiritualist-feel good stuff. Be technical and scrutinizing. You've done an awesome job on the thread I just want it to keep going good.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

That moment is just around the corner for all of us....

i have been only 'loosely' following this thread. (great thread BTW)

moment? are we to be expecting something? soon?

thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Thanks so much for linking the John Keel book!! I had never heard of that one before...

...just spent several hours speeding thru it - really great read!!

And I think you have given good advice regarding being careful about 'contact' with such 'entities'...

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

NP, I usually read Keel's books in one sitting too, his a good writer and it's hard to put the book down once you've started lol.

Referring to the book; How's that enigma with the radios? When they first got the radio working and they picked up all those frequencies just like Tesla did, and sometimes ham radio operators got into contact with them entities. The entities knew when the radio operators had just entered the room, when there was no way they could have known. Reminds me of The Vertical Plane.
2109 even said "We feed off a neet energy you have not heard of" it's just what Keel was going on about. The researcher Salvador Freixedo came to similar conclusions to Keel too.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Yeah I'm with you on that as far as the radio and also other electronics. I'm an electrical engineer and sometimes I notice strange anomalies in my circuits and it sometimes seems like things are being manipulated by someone. Especially when I'm troubleshooting a circuit it seems like I'm being played with sometimes. I've also had experiences with these 'otherworldly beings" and I am with you there too. They can be bad news. They are tricksters and pranksters. They don't like us I think. And they do try to pretend to be something else until they get you under their control, I was fooled by them. I worry about our OP because I was a lot like him years ago and I was ready to accept any experience that I stumbled into as a spiritual awakening or as an uncovering of some hidden knowledge. It ended very badly for me. That was a long time ago and I've had a lot of time to heal but I still carry my scars.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I wonder though, if there are different types of them. There could be more of them then there are humans on earth, if this is the case, then not all of them could be these pranksters and parasites?
I think Salvador Freixedo said the lower level otherworlders are in contact the most with humanity, because they need us more, they feed off us and have nothing better to do than to mess with us. But, the higher ones don't really need us as much (Although they still feed off us) because they are more developed and have better things to do. And the higher ones rarely take on a physical form.
Now 2109 could be of the "more developed" race, i mean, Ken or Deb never got possessed, they never got told to start a cult, 2109 didn't p!ss in their ear and pretend to be the virgin mary or something like that. And most importantly, 2109 didn't take a physical form.
So they probably werent "Benevolent" but they were probably trying to fix something in our world, for their sake as well as ours.

Now any entity can appear to you or me and pretend to be 2109, so that's what steve needs to be careful of.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hey SS, let us know you and your family are safe....did you ride the storm out or relocate?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
yes, it would be helpful to know what SS experience has been. Does he "see" an entity presence, or does he go to a dream state and communicate telepathically. I'm curious.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Good morning all. I hope you are all doing well. To start off I and my family are doing just fine, we are north enough of the hurricane to not be effected at all. I do thank you for the concern, that is quite thoughtful.

In order to not beat around the bush, I am going to abandon the thread and most likely ATS as a whole for a while. I may still browse because it is one of my only sources of news but I am going to leave this thread completely. That is strictly for my own personal reasons, and has nothing to do with the thread, the book, or any of you participating. Not that you need my permission or approval but you are free to turn this into what ever you like, or abandon it as well. I hope that you keep going, as there is much to be learned. However there is nothing left for me to get out of TVP or discussion on it at the time being. That isn't to say I am now enlightened or know all there is to know, it is the opposite. In the very least I hope that some of the ideas and stories I have shared from my own life have inspired some of you to search out the truth for yourself. I beg you to not ignore it if you find it, and to try and be wise about how you search. In my opinion all of the things one needs to begin are right here in these 20 pages. They got me to where I am after all, although I had an extra year or 37 to think about them prior to writing them down.

I only browsed the comments since I last left, out of fear I will get sucked back into the discussion because it is oh so compelling but I will try and clear some things up. Crom, thanks for the warning and concern I appreciate it. We all find what we are looking for sooner or later, I urge you to consider what it is you are looking for. As far as specifics and details of my experiences, even if I was able to put them into specific and detailed words I don't know that I would be able to share those words. The role I was attempting to and failing to fill here in this thread is not for me, at least not at this time. I can barely help myself let alone anyone else. I didn't plan on trying to fill it, it just kind of happened. As I have stated over and over again, this is all completely new to me and I made lots of mistakes in the process of trying to learn. I am sorry for the mistakes I made in the process.

Whether you believe a single thing I have said in this thread, you all know deep down that some aspects of it are correct on the surface. I hope you all have started or will start your own journey to try and discover some kind of truth. I hope you try and make every single day your best day, because no matter what you have the power to do that. Of that single thing I am absolutely certain at least. I love you all dearly, from the bottom of my heart. We will all speak again at some point, of that I am also certain.

To anyone that may be waiting or expecting an email from me, I am very sorry to say it probably will not come any time soon. It isn't because of anything you have done or not done, said or not said. It is only because of me, nothing more. To YOU, if you read this I hope you know I love you the most and think you made the right decision then and now and I can only hope to be as wise as you and also walk away from our discussions. They weren't healthy for either of us at this time, but there is plenty of that in the future to revisit it all. I hope you know I sincerely only wanted the best, but recognize I probably screwed it up. I hope you can forgive me.

Wyld Stallyns!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I agree with both CromCruachh & wtbengineer's concerns.

As much as this will make me a pariah for saying so I've seen this happen many times before, when the book "the keys of enoch" surfaced for example and Sitchin's junk.

While I think we may be mistaking his enthusiasm for a lack of caution that probably isn't the case.

www.the-open-mind.com...

This link is just a general overview but it's been known within metaphysical communities for a long time what direction you place your head is important. I will suggest SputnikSteve wasn't being disingenuous by claiming discovery, but rather his body chose for him.

The problem is by recommending it to everyone it fails to take into account each individuals meridians or chi or polarity, whatever you want to call it and NOT everyone is the same. Most people over time have let their energy bodies get into dysfunction so what "should work" doesn't for them. It's biological and no harm, no foul if you get my drift?

Plus some people "pull different" and will not resonate to the north direction. Add in that not all meditation types work for everyone and this is most decidedly not a one size fits all.

I'm pointing out some of these Basics because I want to see people following this thread succeed! For that to happen people need to know what works for one person may not work for another. It's trial and error unless you know a reputable ethical energy worker who can nail down your particular idiosyncrasies. North may well work for SS until he strengthens his energy system and then it won't an he'll mistakenly believe "things" don't wish to communicate with him anymore, hypothetically.

In more practical terms, some cars "grab" left when you brake, or kick to one side on ice. Like a car our body is a Tool and knowing it's idiosyncrasies helps us get where we're aiming for.

Another concern is focusing on one direction. North.
Magnetic north moves. Are we to head or heads generally North or absolute North? Something to think about?

Gonna go a bit long here, but ethically have too.
The Native medicine Wheel is a mennomic device used to help a person psychologically get their internal house in order. The East is the beginning of your life, the South your younger years, West Adulthood and the North is the Old Age and the ending. By NOT working thru the other three sections and skipping ahead, by focusing on the North, you will NOT grasp in any meaningful way anything you learned. Can you skip ahead? Sure! But it only bites you in the butt.

So more than a few things to think about in exploring The Vertical Plain.
Skipping a lot of this is going to mean you will tailspin and get plenty misconstrued. Not something I endorse or would wish on anyone.

I'm also not advocating that we stop exploring 2109, but CromCruach & wtbengineer have legitimate concerns and I'm adding mine to theirs. To proceed one needs to be smart, practical, skeptical to a degree, healthy and decerning. These types of entities WILL test you and WILL use your own psychology against you until they can't cause you've already addressed those weaknesses.

People here allude to this stuff, but I'm a nuts and bolts type of chick and spell it out. If you're gonna run with the Big Dogs you can't just "want to, or be doing it for the "feels". It's got consequences. It will blow your life up, it will turn the unprepared into a simpering meatsack of dysfunction. The consequences will affect your loved ones first while you watch and eventually catch up to you. Believe this or not, it changes nothing that you think I'm blowing smoke. THIS IS HOW IT WORKS.

Yep...I'm a bit of a downer, but if I didn't say what I know I'd be irresponsible. You can interact with things if you're knowledgeable and smart about it. But it's work. Mind numbing hard work. I don't blame Deb or Ken or Gary for walking away.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join