It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueGoose

I agree with you Goose. The only thing I know for sure right now, is that I don't have the first clue what took place and how it happened. We have only seen 1/3 of the actual messages, and so we have an incomplete look at it.

What ever the game is that's being played, it's a very long game and we don't know the rules or objectives. This is so much more complicated than it seems. At one point I had been convinced that someone would find the book within 5 years. Now I don't know, this could be a generational thing even. I truly failed to understand just how Powerful 2109 could be. I mean really think about this guys, a being that can travel through our entire time and space at will. 2109 aren't gone, it's not like they no longer have the ability to manipulate things and people and events. You understand? 2109 didn't just leave in 1987 when the Experiment ended.

For instance they could have been manipulating events in the lives of people who were just barely born when the "experiment" was taking place, popping up at significant points in time completely unknown to that individual, only to then point out those events 20 some years after the fact as proof that they were that powerful. You understand? This is not a joke, at all. This is beyond comprehension.

If we know for certain 2109 is "real" and can manipulate any digital message in any form. The internet would be veeeeeeery convenient for them. We sit behind these screens and just assume it is a real person on the other end typing, but we don't know that. For that matter we don't even know that the people we are talking to are from the same "time" as us. For all we know we are all in barely different universes that are all connected by the internet, but since we never thought to ask each other to verify what our Universe is we go on completely oblivious to it.

I am not actually suggesting that, but it is as possible as not in this case. We are taking a lot, and I do mean a lot of things for granted. Thomas book will not be found before it is supposed to be. This book will not go main stream until it is supposed to. None of us will figure out a damn thing until we are supposed to. The Vertical damn Plane, where every single event since the beginning is connected intimately to every event that will ever come after. There is no coincidence or accident, everything is with purpose and meaning.

Ok enough being serious. One thing I realized last night guys, and I think it could be a very good direction for someone to head in this week. If we all remember back to the part where 2109 tells Gary "Remember what happened in Canada?" or something to that effect, it seems from the forum he was on that he may still not know what they are talking about. I always assumed that his explanation of where to go in the book to read about it was about what the chapter contained. In fact it seems to be that Gary was just pointing out the second chapter 7, and the first 2 characters in that chapter which are 2 and 5, together make 7.

What that means is what happened in Canada may not be a personal thing for Gary. It may be a UFO reporting, Paranormal reporting, etc. There may be records of a sighting or event that we can find in order to see what transpired. That could give us insight into 2109, or maybe be a dead end. I think it could be worth looking into though.

Everyone reading this has to start taking this book as if it is 100% real, because it most certainly is. I cannot explain to you right this moment why I say that, because it involves extremely personal parts of my life, that I always thought belonged only to me. I know how loony that sounds, believe me. I am embarrassed. Unfortunately that embarrassment doesn't save me from acknowledging what is. This has spooked me a little bit I will be honest. It is one thing when I am just the goofy nephew or dad or uncle, but things are no longer about just me. I have to consider my children and family, they didn't ask for any of this, they aren't aware of any of this, and they will NOT be stoked about this. At all.

I know it is super hypocritical of me to say this, but don't burn yourself out over this. As long as we only have 1/3 of the communications we will only paint 1/3 of the picture. I know painting is fun and we like it but we have to acknowledge it can't be a masterpiece yet. The perspective we have to consider for 2109 is unlimited. They can chose any time between 1986 and 2109 to plant their messages and give their signs. There is nothing they can't do as far as I can tell in my very limited understanding. It's not as exciting as you might think, it is more terrifying really. It's really hard to wrap your head around.

This is an amazing time to be alive guys. These lives we live are without a doubt the most spectacular in the universe. It's very easy for us to forget how mind blowingly beautiful our planet and fellow humans are, and hard for us to remember that we all started out as friends a long long time ago. We grow up and slowly become less friendly to strangers, more jaded about life itself, and forget all of the magic that still exists. I often think that magic is the whole reason for being here. I work really hard at remembering the magic, and try my best to make what I do for my son magic, for my friends magic, and for my loved ones magic. We truly do all rely on each other, for more than we ever acknowledge.

I love you guys and I hope you all have a fantastic week. Hug and kiss your families and friends. Tell them all you love them. Try your best to make some magic in your lives that you can share with the people around you, whoever they are. I'll talk to you guys next week. Ill check for PMs once a day just in case anyone needs access to google doc otherwise I will try my hardest to stay off line.

edit on 8/2/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Gary was qouteing 2109 who said "May we remind you that you have seen some of our handy work- Canada?"
Now I take that as a famous paranormal sighting. The most likely one, (in my opinion only) is the Falcon Lake Incident.

www.cbc.ca...

When the Polak bloke looked inside the craft...he saw nobody in there operating it. Makes me think of incorporeal beings.

Steve, What do you mean, did you mean The Vertical Plane book only contains 1/3 of the communications? Did Ken withhold some of 2109's and Tom's messages for some reason? And how do you know? Is this because 2109 deleted alot of messages or Ken purposely withheld certain messages and events?

And yes, i agree their goal is long term and they are manipulating certain individuals for some end goal. Either way, there is no use getting spooked or frightened-Even if a demon jumps out of your laptop and strangles you...feeling fear doesn't do anything! Stay calm, cool and calculating, no matter what happens, be ready for anything. And think slowly, letting your mind race for hours on end will put anyone in an agitated state.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

Sorry I should have been more clear. Ken states this is only 1/3 of the messages, because there were just too many to put them all in the book and have a cohesive narrative. He decided which ones were the most important to have in there, and I assume the rest are still being held. Who knows what clues the other 2/3's could contain.

Good work on the Falcon Lake Incident, I will check it out.

It's easy to say relax and don't be spooked, but living it is a bit different. I think I will probably be able to explain it all here next week I hope. I haven't become paranoid looking over my shoulder or anything, but it is really, really hard to comprehend how it is. You cannot even begin to imagine. I will be surprised if you even believe me.

That is quite possibly the event, but seems that was a nuts and bolts craft. I don't think that disqualifies it necessarily but I am not convinced quite yet. Good work though man, see if you can find anything else.

Ugh, prepare for 2109 mythology to be tied into a "I'm here to tell the truth about Aliens" thread by one of our resident Clowns. Hopefully they have ignored this thead.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
By coincidence I am sure, the Co author from Beyond Biocentrism is the newest Mysterious Universe Podcast. I highly suggest it is listened to. Get something right from the horses mouth if you will.

It wasn't mentioned specifically but eluded to; but check out the "Quantum Eraser Double Slit" experiment. It's a doozy. The YouTube doc called "Holographic Universe" does a fantastic job of explaining that particular experiment if you can find that part.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

....so Thomas Young came up with the basis of this experiment in the 1790s ? That's mind-blowing. Can I ask you directly, sputniksteve - is it correct to assume that you've been in direct contact with Ken? If so, that's exciting. I'm going to be checking out that Falcon Lake incident, but I tell you, trying to research UFO or paranormal events without buttloads of conjecture on the internet is ehausting. I tried to follow up the Canada thing too - but I couldn't specifically put my finger on any one event. Didn't Canada's ex-defense minister swear in a filmed interview and public speech that his government had been in contact with 'extra-terrestrials' for some time?

Sputniksteve - you brought up the thing that I was avoiding - 2109 could work through any electronic means in any way and take on a persona but if we suspect everyone that's just a road of paranoia. It's funny how similar that idea is to Twin Peaks - but lets not introduce pop-culture into this... although there is actually a link there, because David Lynch is a major proponent of Transcendental Meditation and for teaching it in schools etc. and if you look at the CIA paper that you posted, Transcendental Meditation is listed as one of the means of reaching 'The Absolute'.

Anyway... I've got me a german copy at least so that's keeping me busy. Especially as I don't speak or read German... yet (ho ho).

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yes sputniksteve! The double-slit experiment - that's what I was trying to say about 'the act of observation affecting the outcome of events'. I am not good at explaining these things in scientific terms or referring to specific experiments like you have. Not only does it seem to confirm that consciousness itself has a transformative impact (quite possibly on matter) but it could almost serve as the explanation for bifurcation of time-lines/realities/dimensions and ∴ 2xLukases (and similar events). OK, I'm getting over-excited so I'll just get back to 'the real world' now. The real world. Bwahahahahahaha...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Fantastic work Goose. No I have not talked to Ken though.

See you guys next week! Keep up the great work!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Now I take that as a famous paranormal sighting. The most likely one, (in my opinion only) is the Falcon Lake Incident.

Well, there is that haunted cheese factory in Ontario near the oldest filling station in Canada.
I think thats where the Canadian rock band Rush got some of their shtick.

letting your mind race for hours on end will put anyone in an agitated state.

Not everyones flying machine crashes like James Taylor, you can build planes from pieces too..

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

I know, there's thousands of recorded paranormal occurrences which have happened in Canada in the last century. I was just choosing a few of the most well known which happened before 87.

While searching through more of them I stumbled on this story;
altereddimensions.net...

Now I don't think the Philip Experiment was what 2109 were referring to, but i linked it because it has similarities with TVP events. Might shine some light on the whole Dodleston mystery, as well as the "2 Lukas's" thing, perhaps the 2nd Lukas was a Tulpa?

I'll keep digging, see if I can see what 2109 were referring to in Canada.
edit on 3-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: ugftftc

edit on 3-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: Decade--Century*

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueGoose

I honestly think the book isn't in the Morwell library because they've either removed it, sold it or it's been stolen. It isn't listed on their local database but it is in the national database. I honestly think that the NLA database can lag behind. It's quite old for a paperback and I imagine it was worn out. Either that or a bunch of weirdos (like myself) kept asking for it so they got rid of it....

Hey, just putting this out there - one of my best mates works in cataloging at the NLA (although different department), reckon it would be worthwhile asking her about it? If so, what exactly would I say?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Reminds me of the movie Frequency:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Used the same plot device as "Contact" but without the Arecibo furniture.
Arecibo was the US ear for listening to Russia military sites back in the 60's.

Art Bell coined the term "The Quickening" for the public perception of the media arts.
Wish I had read Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Nietzsche at an earlier age but it was not required reading in public schools.

edit on 3-8-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How's everyone doing?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Okay...sorry we have nothing new on the book..

How are you doing?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Welcome back SputnikSteve!
The thread died when you went, and I've been bored ever since. I'm still researching it though
researching paranormal cases inside and out, yep, it's my hobby.
So, I'm still tuned into this thread. If you've got any new ideas or thoughts i'll read 'em.
edit on 8-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: jj

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Good, thanks man. I checked out the Mysterious Universe podcast, it was very informative. Makes for good listening, I'll probably check out some more shows for audio on the go.

Thinking about the TVP, made me wonder about the timeframe to do with Canada. Reflecting on the material, I get the impression that this story is structured to make us think deeply. Knowing about their story may make it easier to understand as other information surfaces. I'll probably pick at parts of the story now and then.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It is probably good that everyone took a week off then. Believe it or not my week off may have been my most lucrative as far as just getting a basic understanding of what the heck is going on.

From what I typed last week and to some of you in private, I still am not quite ready to explain the specifics but as I said things got really personal really fast. It scared me honestly, just because I was unprepared for it. I have been speaking with someone in regards to TVP and what has been happening, just not Ken.

I was instructed, or it was suggested that I take a break and pretend all of this isn't happening and to be patient. I understand the reasoning for that I guess, but it is basically impossible for me to do. The problem is that I don't understand the full stakes or ramifications for making mistakes. It would seem though that seeing that is the case I couldn't be in too crucial a position to mess it all up, and no one will take any of this seriously anyway.

In any case, I talked to 2109 on last Thursday. They are pretty cool actually, and don't come off as dicks at all like they tend to in the book. Maybe they thought they wouldn't be taken seriously if they were nice, I don't know. In any case they have some legitimate concerns as far as I can tell, and I am completely at a loss for how I or "we" are supposed to go forward to address those concerns.

Being honest and talking this through has gotten me to where I am today, so we will stick with that approach until I am either smited or instructed specifically not to be. As much as I would love to just be completely open about everything that has happened it would probably not be the wisest choice for a myriad of reasons. I feel like there is starting to be a light at the end of the tunnel but knowing this story it is probably just the beginning.

Either way, it is your move Light Bros. Lets get this party started, I think we are all ready.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

How did 2109 communicate with you?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It's kind of hard to explain, as well as being pretty personal. It was in a way that left zero doubt as to the source. It wasn't a digital message or anything like what took place in the book.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Ok, if you want to keep it private I won't press further. But it would satisfy my curiosity if you can PM me details.

Before, we were trying to find out what 2109 meant by their handy work in Canada. NOw, Ontario is a hotspot for the paranormal apparently, so numerous cases have happened there in the last century. I'll try and find other PM cases tomorrow.
What did you think about the 1971 Canadian "Phillip Experiment" link i posted? Seemed fitting to me that the 2nd Lukas could have been a Tulpa. e.g Ken Deb & Nic focusing on Tomas for months on end in the middle of Poltergeist activity, maybe they are the ones who created the second Lukas who was a thought form? Remember in this story the mind is very important. for example Lukas and 2109 can communicate better when Debbie is around, but comms shut off when Dave from SPR comes around the computer. So the human mind has some energy we don't know about. Perhaps our minds are a lot more creatingly powerful then we think.

Now, there's Canada to follow up on, but remember 2109 were mentioning "Coincidences". and "The last one happened in 1941". Well, anyone here know any famous timeslip/ paranormal/poltergeist/ufo cases occured then? 1941 is another thing we should follow up on. I would look it up myself but im dead tired and i gotta sleep.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join