It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This whole thing was a hoax. This is why.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Rod Goldstone is a publicist. And publicists live for stunts like this. He sent an email to Trump Jr that someone has info on Hillary, go check it out. He sent an email to Natalia to talk to someone about adoption. Rod Goldstone never told either person who they are meeting with. It was a set up, plain and simple. Natalia didn't have anything on Hillary. Trump Jr wasn't interested in adoption. If Natalia did have dirt on Hillary, she would have leaked it to the MSM rather than give it to Trump Jr. If she wanted money, she would have asked Trump Jr to pay for it. In any event, she did not have dirt on Hillary. This Rod Goldstone is a liar. This is hoax. End of story.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

As you describe it, it is not a hoax, it is a...

Classic Setup!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Source of course?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Was it really necessary to make another thread to say something you could've said in your previous thread? Or the other 13 threads on this topic?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Can't wait to see the reactions when people find out where this is gonna lead them too. 27th july is going to be highly entertaining because on that day this will all blow up in their faces. I'm just smiling like crazy when i'm reading all the comments on here thinking this would damage Trump in any way. They truly are blind to the obvious traps. We will have alot of fun in the next 2 weeks.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Can't wait to see the reactions when people find out where this is gonna lead them too. 27th july is going to be highly entertaining because on that day this will all blow up in their faces. I'm just smiling like crazy when i'm reading all the comments on here thinking this would damage Trump in any way. They truly are blind to the obvious traps. We will have alot of fun in the next 2 weeks.

Wow, okay. Really? This already has damaged trump! Obvious traps? Well apparently Jr fell for "obvious traps" You cant take back what he said. He was excited about the "sensitive info" from the Russian government. On FOX Jr, played it way down, because in his response, he says "if its what you say, I love it." he says that after being told that the Russians Support trump and his campaign, and had damning info on Clinton.

You also cant take back all of trumps tweets trying to mislead the American public about Russia. Saying there was no investigation, there was no Russia story....blah blah blah....on and on!!! This pretty much shoots down all of those tweets, that you could use to your advantage, because they were lies.......

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I read about this setup somewhere but wasn't sure that the resource was reliable. That Russian Lawyer knew nothing about what was going on with this. Whether the setup was done by someone she had contacted or whether it was from Goldstein, I am not sure. It appears to be a setup though. Like I said before, all campaigns try to find something to use against their opponents. Nothing new here. I think everyone knows that kind of stuff happens. This is not a new thing either, they have been doing this since I was a kid. That is over ten elections that I am aware of this kind of stuff happening. It does seem to be getting more sinister though lately. Most info collected before was not used because it might hurt other people of the their own party. When you point a finger at someone else, Three or four others are pointing at you. Well, if you have all your fingers that is.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Hoax or not, I've definitely lost interest.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I knew you would show up sorry to disappoint you but what you want is not gonna happen. I would call it more like a doubletrap because Trump turned the obvious trap into his trap and of course they fell for it. Now let's wait and see what the journalists will uncover when they connect the dots because they have to report it now no matter what they find. Here is a hint. Obamas administration used a certain person to fabricate evidence to warrant a false FISA surveillance of the Trump Tower. The russian narrative was a backup plan if Hillary wouldn't win but alot of people #ed up royally. I'm pretty comfy right now that this will backfire tremendously. It's nice to watch how the puzzle pieces all fall into place. War is coming.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So when someone pretends to be a 12yo girl and communicates with some middle-aged guy and tells him she's alone at home and to come by to fool around... and the guy comes... but there's no girl and he doesn't do anything, is he innocent? And if so, why is he arrested? Intent?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Best analogy I've read yet! Perfect response.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Lil Trump got hoodwinked, for sure.
This is bad for Trump, in almost every way you look at it.

Even if it is found that there was 'no foul play' or that no crime was committed, it still gives CNN and others at least another year of pushing the russia narrative.
Either way, bad news for the trump administration.

Or is it?
I have a small theory, that Trump and CNN are in cahoots, but that's for another thread altogether.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yeah... this has reeked of "Setup" from the get go.

More political/media obfuscation to try and derail a sitting POTUS.

BTW... I just thought of something salient to this discussion...

THE DEMOCRATS LOST THE ELECTION... HA HA ha ha ha ha ha ha!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Welcome to the media.

You wanna join in? You only need a degree in journalism.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
So when someone pretends to be a 12yo girl and communicates with some middle-aged guy and tells him she's alone at home and to come by to fool around... and the guy comes... but there's no girl and he doesn't do anything, is he innocent? And if so, why is he arrested? Intent?

That is someone trying to commit a crime.

If the context was going there to pick up evidence of a crime, that is the total opposite situation.

How can you not see that??

It's not ironic. It's stupidity.
edit on 12-7-2017 by ItsNotIronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ItsNotIronic

Seriously? You actually believe that little Donnie was going there to collect 'evidence of a crime' which he was then going to rush over to the FBI? Are you really THAT naive?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

So Russia is setting trump up in your opinion??

I've been saying that was a possibility for months , in fact you have told me "no there was no speck of collusion.."

Funny how your opinion has constantly shifted to fit whatever trump says..

No independent thought or your own opinion.. just whatever trump tells you to think.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The source is a source, of course, of course.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The plot thickens. Pol is on the case and they dropped the name April Lorenzen. She probably is TEA LEAVES.

She "Works" for Dissect Cyber, Inc and contractor for DHS. Responsible for fabricating or spreading fake DNS records. Look up her Facebook friends and you will discover something odd.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

In you scenario the person is committing a crime of intent. I don't know why people keep associating this type of scenario with Trump Jr's. In your case above was the meeting the crime or the actions after the meeting the actual crime, what actions did trump do after his meeting? In any case, Lets say he did get credible evidence, and sent it to 50 news outlets would that be a criminal act? If you told me you were 12 and I sent your information to the police or some like agency did I still commit a crime...lol geez..

edit on 12-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join