It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Deflect: White House/GOP Digging up Dirt on Journalists

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Somehow NO ONE managed to accidentaly CATCH Obama during one of his secret prayers to Mecca in eight years.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I havent even used the word liberal.

This is retarded.

Are you a bot?

I said the DNC and HRC violated the Hatch act and in the process of enabling the crime, the media committed sedition, Then after the election, to continue profiting from the benefit of the mentioned relationship with the DNC, components of the media colluded to run political opposition for the DNC against a democratically elected president. Riots, paying people with value for leaks even though these people are violating federal oaths to do so....voter intimidation, and on and on, Mainly, trying to hurt the body of the executive branch of government by contributing to legal action against the president with unfounded frivolous charges. In essence trying to interfere with his fulfillment of his obligations.

edit on 7 12 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Sure I'm a bot. Will that get you on topic and stop trying to deflect with your nothing burger criminal accusations against no one in particular?
edit on 12-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

what stupid defense
the fact that you clearly do not understand the constitution?
the fact that you are in no way a patriot?

What part of congress shall pass no laws do you not understand?
not private citizens
not private dicks

it is in no way illegal or unpatriotic to hold the press accountable

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

what stupid defense
the fact that you clearly do not understand the constitution?
the fact that you are in no way a patriot?

What part of congress shall pass no laws do you not understand?
not private citizens
not private dicks

it is in no way illegal or unpatriotic to hold the press accountable

So you agree that Obama would have been able to infringe on your religion then?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

How do you think what I think is the legal precedent fails to apply? What would?

I said the DNC leadership, HRC campaign organisers as well as her if involved.

Components of the media, You never actually had the conversation for me to expand on that but lets start with CNN,

link   
This is my first post. Please respond to these points I presented.

originally posted by: tadaman

Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontention (or resistance) to lawful authority

Google definition

The DNC and the HRC campaign violated the Hatch act.

Hatch act:
Provisions:

The 1939 Act forbids the intimidation or bribery of voters and restricts political campaign activities by federal employees. It prohibits using any public funds designated for relief or public works for electoral purposes. It forbids officials paid with federal funds from using promises of jobs, promotion, financial assistance, contracts, or any other benefit to coerce campaign contributions or political support.

The act also precludes federal employees from membership in "any political organization which advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government,"[8] a provision meant to prohibit membership in organizations on the far left and far right, such as the German-American Bund and the Communist Party USA.[9]

Wiki

The press is guilty of enabling this group to violate the law, knowingly against the best interest of the country weighed against the interests of the party.

This entire waste of resources is the product of a failed political campaign continuing past the election.

Paid opposition. Foreign investment in our legal system and government process.

The media has been complicit of the fraud carried out against the American people and was joint beneficiary in the rewards as a principle agent involved.

Ratings in persuit of the most willing and eager lowest common denominator in echange for a buck ......and the want of power that can be sold on the world market to the highest bidder for the right to enslave.

PRECEDENT:

Nashville now and then: You watch your mouth
AUTHORS E. Thomas Wood

This week in the Nashville of 1918, and also of 1835, saying things that most people disagreed with could get you into big trouble.

On August 8, 1918, Vincent H. Huck was convicted in Davidson County Criminal Court of "seditious utterances." He was sentenced to a fine of $500, as well as six months in the workhouse. Huck had been arrested in May by federal agents for violating the Sedition Act of 1918, signed earlier that month by President Woodrow Wilson.

As assistant district manager of a local threshing machine company — and the Wisconsin-born son of German immigrants — Huck was reported to have insulted a woman who came to the office soliciting funds for the American Red Cross. Employees told investigators that they considered Huck pro-German and that he had not allowed Liberty Loan and War Savings Stamp brochures to be posted in the workplace.

Huck was reportedly overheard saying that the U.S. was in the war just to save the British government and telling a businessman that his company's letterhead was "yellow just like your friend Wilson"

www.nashvillepost.com...

Its funny you rally behind the press and its right to unlimited defamation /harassment.

The press is the agent that rallied to expand on the espionage act and make the sedition act, the series of amendments that specify what limits should be set in the interest of objectivity and legal purpose to the provisions.

Cont in original post.

link   

This was another post where you accused the president of doing something. You never addressed it as I countered it.

a reply to: Krazysh0t There is nothing being done. LOL What blocking twits or not giving likes to social leftist posts? The blinders are on. We all know you see the illegality of what IS BEING DONE TO our government and this administration by the DNC and co. THROUGH the media. I personally want to hold responsible those who willingly SOLD an illegal war. But I digress. Thats why you cry foul before the matches are lit over the cannons. Screw that. I have 4 years of crow I was going to throw away. Lets just turn the stove on and bake a pie. I hope all these emotional and illogical political distractions serve you as well as the recounts did.

link   

This post was in response to your habitual accusations of partisanship while only you profess any actual hold to either side.

You never addressed it. Because you are lame and full of it.

a reply to: Krazysh0t HOW? It could be the GOP, the DNC or the green party. In this case its the DNC. I did mention media during Bush that sold an illegal war in the same capacity. I say lets be fair and prosecute everyone who lies for money and affects the countries lives. GOP members involved in that. Sucks, but yeah, life isnt perfect. Deal. HOW AM I WRONG?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I'd rather not. I'm done with your off topic distraction. Cya.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Obama as a private citizen? sure
How would he accomplish that? Buy my church and burn it down? Sure he could do that, and it would be in no way a violation of the constitution.

Obama could even sign an eo to do that. The SCOTUS would rule it was unconstitutional.

Nowhere in the op does it say the government is investigating liberal journalists.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Ok bye

You didnt prove your arguments. Mine stand thats how it works.

Way to mini mod the thread.

You declare what is off topic after acting like an irrational child who just got spanked.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Somehow NO ONE managed to accidentaly CATCH Obama during one of his secret prayers to Mecca in eight years.

Good, I'm glad you brought up Obama.

Care to comment on my post?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

“In February 2012, ‘sophisticated surveillance spyware’ was installed on Ms. Attkisson’s work-issued laptop computer. A later forensic computer analysis revealed that Ms. Attkisson’s laptop and the family’s desktop computer had been the ‘targets of unauthorized surveillance efforts.’ That same forensic analysis revealed that Ms. Attkisson’s mobile phone was also targeted for surveillance when it was connected to the family’s desktop computer.

The infiltration of that computer and the extraction of information from it was ‘executed via an IP address owned, controlled, and operated by the United States Postal service.’ Additionally, based on the sophisticated nature of the software used to carry out the infiltration and software fingerprints indicating the use of the federal government’s proprietary software, the infiltration and surveillance appeared to be perpetrated by persons in the federal government.”

It basically makes your attempt to single out Trump look dumb.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It'd be interesting to see the reaction if the IRS was to start targeting media individuals.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Ok bye

You didnt prove your arguments. Mine stand thats how it works.

Way to mini mod the thread.

You declare what is off topic after acting like an irrational child who just got spanked.

I just want to commend you for keeping cool and trying to supply a rational point of view. I would have given up much earlier when it became apparent that the other side of the debate was providing nothing to the conversation.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: rickymouse

There is no law saying what journalists are supposed to print. A Fox affiliate won a lawsuit saying they are allowed to lie to the public, remember?

When the wrote freedom of the press in the constitution, I think that they were thinking the press would tell the truth. But since they didn't, they made it possible to sue them for blasphemy. Now Trump could do that with this, the US government could sue them and put them out of business for twisting the truth. Their actions are disrupting the government and costing taxpayers millions.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Welcome to the new ATS where members support the government going after the press becaure they said things they think are mean about the president of the US.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Welcome to the new ATS where members support the government going after the press becaure they said things they think are mean about the president of the US.

Or where members spout lies because they are so invested in them.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

EXACTLY! Investigating the press because you don't like what is being reported is political suppression. It may not be illegal (yet), but it certainly is Constitutionally unethical.

The abrupt end of the Prevezon Russian mobster New York hotels money laundering case back a short while probably got some of the hackles up in advance since Trump fired the lawyer in charge of the case and a new one took over and settled with $6.0 million instead of a much bigger % sum of the quarter billion that was being investigated. I only just discovered that the Prevezon defense lawyer who settled the case was our new friend, Natalia Veselnitskaya her of the lady and the Trump er, Jr. meeting. That's the lady who Donald Jr said talked gobbledygook...wonderful eh?
I reckon Hollywood must have a movie in the can about all this continued mayhem already, only thing is, will it be a Drama or a Comedy?

edit on 12-7-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Russian Mob lawyer based out of NY, She is an awesome person to trust.

The DNC hired a mob lawyer to criminally entrap Trump Jr.

Lets all just let that sink in.

The DNC approached the Russian mob to try and get dirt on a presidential candidate. They hired their lawyer. I guess whiskey and hookers wouldnt get this one in front of camera huh?

a reply to: Gargamel

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join