It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump Jr didn't commit a crime

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

when he pleaded with them to hack Clinton to get her deleted emails he was putting in a request.
If she deleted the emails how would they retrieve them by hacking her?
Asking Russia if they can find her missing emails as he would love to see them is hardly pleading with Russia to hack Clinton.
Do you get dizzy?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You can bet they have a lot more and Mueller when he does make his move will be quick and sure.

Totally triggered...

"Nothing Burger".

Trump is melting you down. You honestly sound ridiculous .

Stop it, Save what shred of dignity you have left...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Stop playing stupid please.

Only two things we have here are Emails given by Trump Jr. and zero actions taken after a short meeting...is there anything more?

I'm just trying to figure out what is it that has you all triggered over this...
edit on 12-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Ok so show the case where someone was charged and acquitted then.
Come on. You researched it. Put up or shut up as they say.

I didn't try to make you do anything...You posted this and it sounded very confused so I responded to help enlighten you. I am by no means a legal expert but I'm also smart enough to learn about a thing if I want to understand it and speak about it. I have had to look up laws in my life before and interpret them...Things such as gun laws in a state you plan to move to. Ya know mundane stuff. I also have 2 judges one which was a defense attorney and one who was a deputy in the sheriff's department in my family...One of which was engaged to a swat sniper for the VA state police. Also have a cousin who runs campagins for state and county level offices there in VA, so I am not unexposed to either law or politics.

I'm just here trying to weed out some of the BS I see so others may learn a thing...Cause that's what this site is all about...Learning something new and discussing things with other folks.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

There's no Hillary and the Russians. That whole scenario is a fairy tale. All of it.

Yes and so what is the point here...lol

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

a reply to: Xtrozero

No.
Hillary had nothing to do with this. Try another angle maybe.
That argument is not based in any fact. It's a fairy tale.

Speaking of comprehension...

The who thing was over alleged information of Hillary bad dealings with the Russians... So what are you talking about? He met with a Russian (duh) that he thought might have credible information to all this. It was all a sham and nothing came out of it but a few minute meeting... I'm not sure where my fairy tale is here?

There's no Hillary and the Russians. That whole scenario is a fairy tale. All of it.

I wouldn't bet on it.
I'm way too smug about all of this but damn i'm enjoying this immensely.
To think they call me triggered.
This is gonna be fun.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Didn't Christopher Steele in his "dossier" claim to get all his info from Kremlin sources, specifically sources close to Igor Sechin? Yes yes in fact he did.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Sillyolme

Didn't Christopher Steele in his "dossier" claim to get all his info from Kremlin sources, specifically sources close to Igor Sechin? Yes yes in fact he did.

Yes:

“a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure,”
former “top level Russian intelligence officer active inside the Kremlin,”
“senior Kremlin official” and
“senior Russian government official.”

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Yes:

Wasn't Christopher Steele working for FusionGPS for anti-Trump research, of whom the DNC or podesta group was a client? Yes, yes he was.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Stop playing stupid please.

Only two things we have here are Emails given by Trump Jr. and zero actions taken after a short meeting...is there anything more?

That's what the Trumps say but their record with telling the truth needs to have a senate investigation and that's what the GOP is calling for at this time. I m confident the Mueller investigation will reveal how the Trump administration operates.

The Trumps lie, change their story, deflect and basically can't be trusted. Now that the Dept. of Justice is in the mix, the truth will eventually come out....believe me.
edit on 12-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yes:

Wasn't Christopher Steele working for FusionGPS for anti-Trump research, of whom the DNC or podesta group was a client? Yes, yes he was.

Indeed. The attorney who met Trump Jr is also associated with FusionGPS.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Wow. It appears Trump Jr's intent to find this sort of info is more egregious to some than the actual procuring and disseminating of such information, as shown by the DNC and Fusion GPS.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Wow. It appears Trump Jr's intent to find this sort of info is more egregious to some than the actual procuring and disseminating of such information, as shown by the DNC and Fusion GPS.

Well, that's the narrative. The entire Russian premise is based off the dossier and a questionable report of the DNC server done by a DNC linked IT firm. The same server that was refused when the FBI asked.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Well, that's the narrative. The entire Russian premise is based off the dossier and a questionable report of the DNC server done by a DNC linked IT firm. The same server that was refused when the FBI asked.

Not to mention that the DNC linked IT firms founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a member of the Atlantic Council, which is voraciously anti-Russian.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Not to mention that the DNC linked IT firms founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a member of the Atlantic Council, which is voraciously anti-Russian.

Also had to retract a falsified report on Ukrainian artillery being hacked by Russians.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Not only is the Russian lawyer linked to Fusion GPS, she been to McCain's office, has pictures and attended anti Trump rallies.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Not only is the Russian lawyer linked to Fusion GPS, she been to McCain's office, has pictures and attended anti Trump rallies.

Though I haven't seen all that evidence yet, let me guess: this was all found out by that hacker 4chan, who is doing the job of journalists.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Holy cow! Cognitive dissonance and damage control really go hand in hand in this thread.

Meeting with Russian insiders is like talking to strangers on the street, learned a lot today. Kinda. Funny story though!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

And...?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Though I haven't seen all that evidence yet, let me guess: this was all found out by that hacker 4chan, who is doing the job of journalists.

Pol also investigated someone with the name April Lorenzen and low and behold the connections she has are pretty damning and very interesting. The DNC is pretty bad in covering their tracks that's for sure. I would even go as far and say they are either grossly incompetent or it's just pure hubris. Can't wait how they will spin that story when it comes out.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join