It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does the MSM believe Trump Jr????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Why should you believe he is lying?

Until he is charged , put on trial and convicted I believe the phrase is innocent until proven guilty right?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Why should you believe he is lying?

Until he is charged , put on trial and convicted I believe the phrase is innocent until proven guilty right?

Does that also apply to H. Clinton.

Trump said he would seek an incitement against Hillary during his campaign. I wonder what the hold up is?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What do several members of the Left say... Hillary does not matter any more right?

But seriously , at the moment we have he said she said... For Trump Jr and the lawyer.

We no for a verified FACT she had classified information on an unsecured server, the only reason she was not charged and sent to jail like many people before her, was politics.
edit on 12-7-2017 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: AboveBoard

We know Russia later helped trump win..

I hear this over, and over. Please explain how he helped Trump win the votes of so many million peoples. I've heard many officials say the voting machines were NOT hacked. What other way would they have done it, or did Putin himself actually sway the minds of millions of voters to vote for Trump and not Hillary or that other guy?

ETA: I'm not trying to be a smart a$$ so don't take it as i'm insulting your intelligence. I truly don't understand when I hear this how this could be.
edit on 12-7-2017 by Tekaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Because he lied about having the meeting at all in the first place?? Maybe?? Lol

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

The FBI , CIA and NSA ALL say that Russia ran a lot of the fake "Hillary is a murder" and ted cruz's dad killed Kennedy " type stories..

Then hacked the DNC and podesta then leaked the emails on the eve of the election..

So the real question is why do you believe trump over all 3 intelligence agencies??

Obama is no longer their boss..trump is their boss..

So are they risking their careers and freedom to set trump up over loyalty to their old boss??

An old boss that cannot protect them anymore???
edit on 12-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

We know the lawyer told trump jr that the Russian government wanted to give him US GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS that incriminated Hillary Clinton.. in exchange for dropping sanctions..

Which is coincidentally exactly the conspiracy theory circulating since the primaries..

Hmmm..

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Probably because the Democrats need the story buried once it was found out Obama's DOJ gave the lawyer her entry visa after her visa was denied. She was then seen with Obama's ambassador to Russia, and she has connections to Fusion GPS the company the democrats hired.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The conspiracy created by the Democrats is the same conspiracy this lady used, and is proven to be working with Democrats.

the democrats got her into the country and even let her sit in on congressional hearings despite her visa request being denied.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.

Just five days after meeting in June 2016 at Trump Tower with Trump Jr., Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Moscow attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya showed up in Washington in the front row of a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on Russia policy, video footage of the hearing shows.

She also engaged in a pro-Russia lobbying campaign and attended an event at the Newseum in Washington, D.C., where Russian supporters showed a movie that challenged the underpinnings of the U.S. human rights law known as the Magnitsky Act, which Russian President Vladimir Putin has reviled and tried to reverse.

thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The emails e from and were confirmed by Trump Jr..

They all went to the meeting that was or ATLEAST they all thought was to set up the collusion...

Jesus, you won't even believe them when they tell you they are crooked lol...

And I bet this is just the start.. I think they are hanging them.. because of the drip drip of information. These idiots keep lying more and more..

"Ok, ok, I have had no meetings with Russian actors!!""

"Ok , ok, I have one had one phone call. But nothing else.

.. Ok, ok.. just one meeting, but nothing else."

And it just keeps comming.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Offering TRUTH from US documents about Hillary is fine in my book. the Democrats planted this lady, then gave her a front row seat and ability to lobby on behalf of Russia and to end Russian sanctions.

Democrats were interested in Russian information against Trump .. why is that not collusion?

Trump Jr never lied, it was not a Russian actor, it was a Democrat actor from Russia who was hanging out with Obama's Russian ambassador.
edit on 13-7-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join