It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does the MSM believe Trump Jr????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So how do they know Trump Jrs attempt to collude with an adversary government failed??

Are they really just taking his and the Russian lawyers word for it???

Or is their actual evidence the no question attempt, to do exactly what trump has sworn he would never do..failed???

Lol..

Seems to me someone you just caught trying to work with Russia to rig an election, might not be the most truthful....

So am I missing something?

I cannot believe I have seen no media source say that he might be lying and have made a deal that day...

edit on 12-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Maybe they just felt like a change.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

From what I see on twitter, journalists are mostly highly skeptical that there isn't more to the story. Until they have more facts though, it's just speculation so maybe some of the pundits will question out loud, while the journalists just keep digging.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The only reason we saw those screen shots is because the media was going to release them....If anyone thinks for a second that Jr. wanted us to see those, they would be wrong. He had to beat the Times to the punch, to at least save a little face. I am sure there is MORE that we have not seen, and your damn right this administration was at least aware, the Russians wanted trump to win and were going to help him do it........

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The media is not that daft, besides this is now coming from the horses Jr's own gub, and I don't think there is a single reporter, (including FOX newsers) believes a word of it now, and it's a childish sounding piece of 'alternative fact'
The guy is just like his Da.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
To answer your question posed in the title, they were told to.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think that Putin is a skunk. I also believe that he and his Russian comrades are interfering in US politics for their own advancement. (Many other countries too,)

But what has recently occurred to me is that he is colluding with both sides in a very deliberate and artful manner. It is historically classic. He has divided us and set us upon each other. Each political party is at the others throat. A vast amount of people are so disgusted by the political fighting that they are just sitting it out on the sidelines. But for all of us it means that we are not paying attention anymore. Neither is the media.

All the while Putin continues unwatched and unabated with his agenda. A recent example is his moving the Russian border further into Georgia. Link

Anyone else see it this way?
edit on 12-7-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No your not missing something and many people are asking just that question.
I don't think they are believing him out of hand. Their reputation is not one that inspires trust.
I'm sure the emails from the rest of the summer will prove that.
How we trick junior into publishing them is all that remains .
And everybody thought Eric was the dumb one....sorry Eric.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I have no idea how this is not "the smoking gun."

We know Russia went to trump and offered a deal..

We know trump jr. went to the meeting to make a deal..

We know Russia later helped trump win..

And we know Flynn said trump would provide the payment (lifting sanctions) for the deal..

When was the last conspiracy theory that was this neat and clean lol!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I agree, but I mean with all the media's stories...

They are all saying he tried to collude.. well how does anyone know it was a "try"??

Is their evidence of that, or are they just taking Jr's word for it??

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

No.

That is quite possibly the most ridiculous idea I have ever seen, aren't you tired of BS?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

WHAT?!?!

He collided with Hillary to elect Donald trump?!?!

Seems to me you are trying to drag Hillary into a situation she had nothing to do with...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I have no idea how this is not "the smoking gun."

We know Russia went to trump and offered a deal..

We know trump jr. went to the meeting to make a deal..

We know Russia later helped trump win..

And we know Flynn said trump would provide the payment (lifting sanctions) for the deal..

When was the last conspiracy theory that was this neat and clean lol!
LMFAO.

This is your mind and how it works. Wow, you're in for a total meltdown that'll make autistic screeching sound like whimpers, WOW.

I never knew a person can be so deluded to actually think that, and I bet you've got it all figured out? Huh? Lol, this liberal circle jerk of a thread is the best comedy I've seen from you people since...well since just the other day actually! Bizzare, keep up the laughs?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

But every report I have seen has "towed the party line.."

None have even suggested he was lying and actually made a deal.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I noticed you provided no counter points, instead going ad hominem in with a logical fallacy that would get you laughed out of a high school debate..

If you would like to provide actual independent thought in the form of counterpoints, then I'll be happy to continue our discussion..

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Watch Putin will move on Georgia, and trump won't move a muscle.. in fact relations with Russia will improve.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

No.

That is quite possibly the most ridiculous idea I have ever seen, aren't you tired of BS?

Thanks for the reply. Why is it ridiculous? It seems that Putin has a lot of ties and interaction with both parties. Both parties are at each others throats. Putin is a skunk. Russia has been doing some pretty bad things for a while now.

Where am I wrong. Or, is everyone so dug in to their "side" that they refuse to consider a rational alternative?

If you refuse to think, Putin says thank you.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

WHAT?!?!

He collided with Hillary to elect Donald trump?!?!

Seems to me you are trying to drag Hillary into a situation she had nothing to do with...

You said that about Hillary, I did not. Reread my post. It is simple, Putin is playing us.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Watch Putin will move on Georgia, and trump won't move a muscle.. in fact relations with Russia will improve.

Yes Georgia and much more. Putin makes no friends except one way friendship to further his ambitions.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Look at the man....I mean he's probably getting panties shot at him when he's in public.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join