It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commenting on Trump Administration, Rachel Maddow Says: “What Russia Wants, Russia Gets”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Rachel Maddow

Let me emphasize how much Madcows opinion means to me - I have more respect for Hillary and Mad Max than I do for this textbook bought-and-paid-for political whore.

she has her doctorate, and is a Rhode Scholar, the fact that she could run rings around you intellectually, must trigger your feelings of inadequacy, so you have to resort to calling her a whore.

Yea, you are right. Whores give it away, she is being paid, so therefore "prostitute" would be much more appropriate!

Shaking my head.......I can't even!

What does that make Sean Hannity?
edit on 12-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Rachel Maddow

Let me emphasize how much Madcows opinion means to me - I have more respect for Hillary and Mad Max than I do for this textbook bought-and-paid-for political whore.

And let me emphasize how little your opinion of Rachel MADDOW means to me, especially when you resort to 3rd grade level name calling.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Rachel Maddow

she has her doctorate, and is a Rhode Scholar, the fact that she could run rings around you intellectually, must trigger your feelings of inadequacy, so you have to resort to calling her a whore.

Yea, you are right. Whores give it away, she is being paid, so therefore "prostitute" would be much more appropriate!

I really don't watch much of Sean Hannity. But if you hate him so much, maybe I will make sure I start watching him a bit more!

Thanks for the tip!

edit on 12-7-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

Rachel Maddow

And let me emphasize how little your opinion of Rachel MADDOW means to me

Clearly it means enough for you to get triggered into typing a 2nd-rate reply to me in the hopes it might be relevant.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Rachel Maddow

I really don't watch much of Sean Hannity. But if you hate him so much, maybe I will make sure I start watching him a bit more!

Thanks for the tip!

What difference does it make if you watch Hannity or not? If Racheal Maddow is a "prostitute", because she gets paid to express her opinion, what does that make Sean Hannity? A "prostitute"? Does it matter to you if you get your opinion based slant on current events from a prostitute, or not?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Rachel Maddow

Thanks for the tip!

What difference does it make if you watch Hannity or not? If Racheal Maddow is a "prostitute", because she gets paid to express her opinion, what does that make Sean Hannity? A "prostitute"? Does it matter to you if you get your opinion based slant on current events from a prostitute, or not?

WTF are you even going on about?

Happy?

edit on 12-7-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

WTF are YOU going on about? Whores and prostitutes, indeed.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You are just pissed off I won't engage you the way you want me to! roflmao

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

She scares the poop out of "The Right", because she doesn't need to intimidate or use hyperbole.

NO she does not.
Perhaps if she had not cried on election night.....or did you miss all that?
She had credibility until then; that night she showed her true colors and can't take that back.
She demonstrated her allegiance and that colors all she does.

“You’re awake by the way. You’re not having a terrible, terrible dream. “Also you’re not dead and you haven’t gone to hell. “This is your life now. This is our election now. This is us. This is our country. “It’s real.”

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

a reply to: AboveBoard

How about this: (1)IF the POTUS is beholden to Putin and the Russian Oligarchy and/or IF he has committed crimes including money laundering on their behalf and quid pro quo for policy favors, (2)IF POTUS is knowingly shielding an adversary's attack on our elections (just some of what's on the table here) would you consider that a threat to our Democracy?

1. Uranium 1, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Iran payoff etc.

2. Yes that would be a threat - Obama should be in jail - Obama (The POTUS AT THE TIME) was notified about the Russian hacking and did.......wait for it.......precisely #-all about it.

Like I said in my 1st post to you - you and I will never ever complete this argument - we can both do this all day. Sucks when all the players suck doesn't it?

trump doesn't even acknowledge the hacking happened

Shame - you should be embarrassed that you typed that because he did, twice, last week, in Poland.

Russian government hacking?....nah, he said it could be a plain Russian citizen, maybe china, maybe someone else... he then publicly went off to bash the American press, IC agencies, democrats.....he even joked that Poland doesn't have that type of press, even though he knew it has been taken over by the right-wing polish government.....and yet, I'M THE ONE that should be embarrassed.....got it

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
it's now only a matter of time. "shoes will be dropping" over the next several months....wait till the "financial ties" becomes public.....trump is the new poster boy for the updated film "Manchurian candidate"

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

NO she does not.

Yes, she does! LMAO

Perhaps if she had not cried on election night

I cried election night!

that night she showed her true colors

Red, white and blue!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You are just pissed off I won't engage you the way you want me to! roflmao

You're just pissed off I called you out on your misogyny that's as disgusting as your POS avatar!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

She is really sad
She had potential
Now she is just full of hate and bile
Like the rest of the minority party

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Rachel Maddow

Clearly it means enough for you to get triggered into typing a 2nd-rate reply to me in the hopes it might be relevant.

Triggered? Yeah sure - you guys like that word, don't ya? Sure, I was triggered because you called a woman of obvious intellect a whore and a cow, just because she doesn't say what you want her to say. So yeah, I was triggered by your stupidity, callousness and classlessness. But you just keep on keepin on - you and your dear leader go well together. I'm sure you'll go far.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Rachel Maddow

you and your dear leader go well together.

and you and Antedeludedian could be soul-mates - how embarrassingly pathetic for you.

You look at Madcow and go "she's got obvious intellect"..........when its obvious to anyone watching that she's a stupid bitch - getting a piece of paper from an indoctrination institution means exactly jack-sh!t - It's what you do with that as you move forward in your life that defines a person - she has de-evolved into a fantasy world where truth is determined by agenda..

Should I posts lists of folks 'smarter' than Madcow who have gone down in history as even more retarded than her?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

a reply to: AboveBoard

How about this: (1)IF the POTUS is beholden to Putin and the Russian Oligarchy and/or IF he has committed crimes including money laundering on their behalf and quid pro quo for policy favors, (2)IF POTUS is knowingly shielding an adversary's attack on our elections (just some of what's on the table here) would you consider that a threat to our Democracy?

1. Uranium 1, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Iran payoff etc.

2. Yes that would be a threat - Obama should be in jail - Obama (The POTUS AT THE TIME) was notified about the Russian hacking and did.......wait for it.......precisely #-all about it.

Like I said in my 1st post to you - you and I will never ever complete this argument - we can both do this all day. Sucks when all the players suck doesn't it?

trump doesn't even acknowledge the hacking happened

Shame - you should be embarrassed that you typed that because he did, twice, last week, in Poland.

Russian government hacking?....nah, he said it could be a plain Russian citizen, maybe china, maybe someone else

and I quote "“I think it could very well have been Russia” - Donald J Trump, 7th July 2017 (during press conference in Castle with Polish PM)

Ahhh yes - whether or not you understand what you are typing is irrelevant at this point - I am (constantly) embarrassed for you and your ignorance.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Racheal Maddow is one smart, very effective journalist. I've never seen her behave in any other way than respectful to her guests and coworkers. But Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson, now there's a couple of bitchy bitches! LOL

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Rachel Maddow

you and your dear leader go well together.

and you and Antedeludedian could be soul-mates - how embarrassingly pathetic for you.

You look at Madcow and go "she's got obvious intellect"..........when its obvious to anyone watching that she's a stupid bitch - getting a piece of paper from an indoctrination institution means exactly jack-sh!t - It's what you do with that as you move forward in your life that defines a person - she has de-evolved into a fantasy world where truth is determined by agenda..

LOL - speaking of triggered..

Should I posts lists of folks 'smarter' than Madcow who have gone down in history as even more retarded than her?

If that's what makes you happy, go for it.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Racheal Maddow is one smart, very effective journalist. I've never seen her behave in any other way than respectful to her guests and coworkers. But Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson, now there's a couple of bitchy bitches! LOL

Your opinion is noted.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join