It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commenting on Trump Administration, Rachel Maddow Says: “What Russia Wants, Russia Gets”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm not hiding behind anything.

Whose blood-soaked curtain? Define your metaphor as I don't know what your are alluding to, please.

You want to paint me with that "greatest threat" brush big guy? Give me a freaking break.

How about this: IF the POTUS is beholden to Putin and the Russian Oligarchy and/or IF he has committed crimes including money laundering on their behalf and quid pro quo for policy favors, IF POTUS is knowingly shielding an adversary's attack on our elections (just some of what's on the table here) would you consider that a threat to our Democracy?

Asking for a country...

I love the foolish and blind, interesting perspective to see a tainted mind full of liberal trash and views. Fascinating.

Maddow is a hack, I recommend Hannity, add a bit more perspective to your life.
edit on 12-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I'd even recommend Megyn Kelly over Madcow.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

How about this: (1)IF the POTUS is beholden to Putin and the Russian Oligarchy and/or IF he has committed crimes including money laundering on their behalf and quid pro quo for policy favors, (2)IF POTUS is knowingly shielding an adversary's attack on our elections (just some of what's on the table here) would you consider that a threat to our Democracy?

1. Uranium 1, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Iran payoff etc.

2. Yes that would be a threat - Obama should be in jail - Obama (The POTUS AT THE TIME) was notified about the Russian hacking and did.......wait for it.......precisely #-all about it.

Like I said in my 1st post to you - you and I will never ever complete this argument - we can both do this all day. Sucks when all the players suck doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

How about this: (1)IF the POTUS is beholden to Putin and the Russian Oligarchy and/or IF he has committed crimes including money laundering on their behalf and quid pro quo for policy favors, (2)IF POTUS is knowingly shielding an adversary's attack on our elections (just some of what's on the table here) would you consider that a threat to our Democracy?

2. Yes that would be a threat - Obama should be in jail - Obama (The POTUS AT THE TIME) was notified about the Russian hacking and did.......wait for it.......precisely #-all about it.

Like I said in my 1st post to you - you and I will never ever complete this argument - we can both do this all day. Sucks when all the players suck doesn't it?

Deflection. Excellent example of "whataboutism" to attempt to turn the debate away from things you'd rather not have to talk about?

Your entire post has nothing to do with my question.

I guess that is the answer then, eh? "Look over there! Fight the old Obama &a Clinton battles!! Ignore potential treason from Trump!"

If all the players suck, why are you defunding Trump?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: AboveBoard
We have been deceived over and over again by this President, his Administration and family members. It is so in our faces that I simply cannot believe Trump supporters are still so willfully blind.

This is why I've recently started to think that ATS has become a joke. I used to have a lot of respect for the members here who would question narratives and not trust things at face value, but Trump has flipped that into blind sycophancy just because he appeals to things they want to hear. It's a sad state. I hang around because I hope that they'll come around, but the way they circle threads like these like vultures ready to dismiss and ridicule instead of seriously discuss doesn't leave me with a lot of hope.

Bravo, you might finally be getting to the 4th stage of grief. One more to go and you'll be back on track.

Yeah. You hit the nail on the head. I am grieving about the loss of a good source of news aggregation and critical analysis of said news. Though I'd rather not move on to the next stage of grief and accept it because then I will have written you guys off for good. Clearly you guys would like that so you can have an echo chamber without any dissenting views seeing how you are congratulating me for having this opinion about ATS, but I haven't lost all of my faith in this site yet.
edit on 12-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Rachel Maddow

Let me emphasize how much Madcows opinion means to me - I have more respect for Hillary and Mad Max than I do for this textbook bought-and-paid-for political whore.

she has her doctorate, and is a Rhode Scholar, the fact that she could run rings around you intellectually, must trigger your feelings of inadequacy, so you have to resort to calling her a whore.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Rachel Maddow

Let me emphasize how much Madcows opinion means to me - I have more respect for Hillary and Mad Max than I do for this textbook bought-and-paid-for political whore.

she has her doctorate, and is a Rhode Scholar, the fact that she could run rings around you intellectually, must trigger your feelings of inadequacy, so you have to resort to calling her a whore.

Yea, you are right. Whores give it away, she is being paid, so therefore "prostitute" would be much more appropriate!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

trump doesn't even acknowledge the hacking happened, nor, has he taken steps to punish Russia, so, using your logic, trump should already be convicted and imprisoned......

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Rachel Maddow

Yea, you are right. Whores give it away, she is being paid, so therefore "prostitute" would be much more appropriate!

so, she is charging for sexual services?....you've created your own fantasy world, it sounds like, since you seem to know a lot about the "profession"....I have to assume that intelligent women have intimidated you all of your life, and this is the only way you know how to express those feelings.....maybe you might want to talk to a real man secure in his own manhood, it might do you some good.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

He's LITERALLY assembling the legal world's equivalent of The Avengers...

And Trump

He's STICKING with his "civil attorney"

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Wait a minute..

It was the Obama administration with DNC and Hillary trash that came out with this information!
Trump and the rest of the sane world are still waiting for the PROOF !

Making policies on hearsay... Is not wise!
edit on 12-7-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

trump doesn't even acknowledge the hacking happened

Shame - you should be embarrassed that you typed that because he did, twice, last week, in Poland.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Rachel Maddow

No, she could not run rings around me intellectually, BHP paid me $50,000 per year AS A STUDENT ON A SCHOLARSHIP to attend university for my double-major in science and engineering, then upon graduating at 19 years old I was put on $175,000 per year and had my Captaincy before I was 30. I'm also a part time lecturer and expert witness in the maritime industry.

She is an idiot in comparison to me.

Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Here’s the Russian wish list as presented on the Rachel Maddow Show last night:

Isolate the U.S.
A fractured West
Release from U.S. sanctions
End the Magnitsky Act
Deciding power in Syria
Inert U.S. State Department
Return of diplomatic compounds in MD, NY
Continued intelligence operability in the U.S.

Love me some Racheal Maddow! She's an intellectual monster! She scares the poop out of "The Right", because she doesn't need to intimidate or use hyperbole. She logically walks her listening through the sludge, cutting through all the deflection, lies and blame.

Trump is compromised and unable to effectively lead. Republicans are turning against him in droves now. I'm kinda expecting Pence to trigger the 25th Amendment real soon.
edit on 12-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Rachel Maddow

No, she could not run rings around me intellectually, BHP paid me $50,000 per year AS A STUDENT ON A SCHOLARSHIP to attend university for my double-major in science and engineering, then upon graduating at 19 years old I was put on $175,000 per year and had my Captaincy before I was 30. I'm also a part time lecturer and expert witness in the maritime industry.

She is an idiot in comparison to me.

Deal with it.

Nice credentials, but to be fair Madcow is an idiot compared to Thomas Midgley, Jr.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
All ya'll that are smarter than Rachel, let me know when you get you own show. She does a good presentation and if there is better journalism, I would watch it.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
All ya'll that are smarter than Rachel, let me know when you get you own show. She does a good presentation and if there is better journalism, I would watch it.

lmao

Let me know when Rachel is wealthier than our President! Rachel is no different than Alex Jones regardless how intelligent she claims to be! Have you listened to some of her CRAZY conspiracy spins lately?

Books smarts are good and all, but when you don't have one damn ounce of common sense in your head, as far as I am concerned you are an idiot!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

...and there it is.. Intelligence linked to having a TV show.
I think you pretty much summed up the liberal mindset.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ouch! JimmyX gonna need cream fo dat burn yo

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Where in my reply did I say intelligence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join