It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commenting on Trump Administration, Rachel Maddow Says: “What Russia Wants, Russia Gets”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: theworldisnotenough
absolutely no arguments if any substance whatsoever

That's because none are necessary - why give quality time and thought to a hyper-biased hack who is akin to a Jerry Springer show participant in their commentary?

Did you see her the day after the election with her busted-assed face and butthurt whaaa 'this is us, this is not a dream'....what a bloody drama queen.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

we lose out more and more on the discounts that we enjoy when participating in world trade.

Yeah well the US has had a free ride for the last 40 years with the US Petrodollar

and there that the United States dollar was losing its status as the world's reserve currency.

THanks, now I can ignore the rest of this thread.

HINT - there is no in between - its either the Reserve currency or not.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Then you're not looking hard enough. The point is that, if there are dots to connect, let's do so, but limiting your supporting evidence to discredited, partisan journalists and comedians does not exactly invite intelligent debate. But, do what you want to do, but we'll see the direction that this thread goes.

My comment is called constructive criticism--an intelligent way to discuss things. Because you can't (or choose not to) see it is beyond my control.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

"Lost credibility?" With whom? The "Alternative Fact" set? Those who don't want to follow the money or pay attention to anything outside their fantasy that Dear Leader is MAGA??

I'm concerned that you don't understand that there are more than just Maddowites or "alt-fact" people. Do your own digging and you'll see how wrong Maddow has been with her "facts." I'm not saying that she's always wrong, but wrong enough to discredit one's choice to use her as a main foundation for a thread.

Don't get caught up in her occasional snarky comments and dramatic sarcasm, she's got the goods.

I gave her a chance a long time ago--I realized that her goods are tainted enough for me not to buy from her store anymore. She does appear to be intelligent on the surface, though, I'll give you that.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Rachel actually recovered from her Trump tax release story? I figured she would've jumped off a bridge by now with that amount of embarrassment.

You think "Journalists" like her, have shame? I say this about the right side of the news aisle too.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hmmmm, I am sensing a lot of cognitive dissonance here.

To repeat from the OP: the writing is on the wall.

Wake up, and smell the coffee.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

absolutely no arguments if any substance whatsoever

That's because none are necessary - why give quality time and thought to a hyper-biased hack who is akin to a Jerry Springer show participant in their commentary?

Did you see her the day after the election with her busted-assed face and butthurt whaaa 'this is us, this is not a dream'....what a bloody drama queen.

You all and your "butthurt" - like you didn't gnash your teeth and cry 😭 all during the Obama years.
Now you are simply poor winners getting flagged for obscene dancing in the end zone.

Let's move beyond the childishness of hurling your "waaaa librul" comments, please.

There is something very serious happening here, that if "the other team" was doing it the GOP and all Team Trump would be screaming for Impeachment followed by prison or execution.

Wake up. America is under the sway of our most powerful adversary.

We have been deceived over and over again by this President, his Administration and family members. It is so in our faces that I simply cannot believe Trump supporters are still so willfully blind.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

HINT - there is no in between - its either the Reserve currency or not.

I am not going to refute that assertion.

But I would like to add this: just because a country's currency is no longer the reserve currency of the world does not mean that it should be allowed to go totally worthless.

Let him keep it up with his antics, and U.S. currency will go totally worthless. (HINT - the "him" is The Donald.)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

We have been deceived over and over again by this President, his Administration and family members. It is so in our faces that I simply cannot believe Trump supporters are still so willfully blind.

This is why I've recently started to think that ATS has become a joke. I used to have a lot of respect for the members here who would question narratives and not trust things at face value, but Trump has flipped that into blind sycophancy just because he appeals to things they want to hear. It's a sad state. I hang around because I hope that they'll come around, but the way they circle threads like these like vultures ready to dismiss and ridicule instead of seriously discuss doesn't leave me with a lot of hope.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

It's going to be a long seven and a half years for ya.

Haha, delusional much? This entire administration is falling apart. The only reason trump Jr, released those screen shots, is because they were going to be published in the NY Times.

trump is the biggest liar for a president I have seen in my 46 years....You should be angry, but nope, you just blindly go on supporting a moron......sad....If you for one second think IF don even makes it to the end of one term, you are completely delusional if you think even for a second he would get re elected......

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

We have been deceived over and over again by CNN, the DNC and Hollywood. It is so in our faces that I simply cannot believe Hillary/Bernie supporters are still so willfully blind.

Here is a fact - neither you nor I will EVER win this argument when you are hiding behind a blood-soaked curtain pointing fingers at someone elses blood-soaked curtain.

A serious debate cannot be had by someone who creates an entire fantasy to hide the REAL "our most powerful adversary".

The greatest threat and adversary in America today is he and she that vehemently opposes the POTUS whilst being unable to articulate why without blanketing their argument in feelings - simple. Spin it how you please - these are the facts.
edit on 12/7/2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

We have been deceived over and over again by CNN, the DNC and Hollywood. It is so in our faces that I simply cannot believe Hillary/Bernie supporters are still so willfully blind.

Here is a fact - neither you nor I will EVER win this argument when you are hiding behind a blood-soaked curtain pointing fingers at someone elses blood-soaked curtain.

A serious debate cannot be had by someone who creates an entire fantasy to hide the REAL "our most powerful adversary".

The greatest threat and adversary in America today is he and she that vehemently opposes the POTUS whilst being unable to articulate why without blanketing their argument in feelings - simple. Spin it how you please - these are the facts.

Well stated.

You can't meet someone in the middle who has no middle ground.

Rachel Maddow is a joke. That's akin to posting a quote from Rush Limbaugh. Nobody is going to take it seriously. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
Hmmmm, I am sensing a lot of cognitive dissonance here.

To repeat from the OP: the writing is on the wall.

Wake up, and smell the coffee.

the writing would appear to come from an email that, ironically is something the president promised to imprison his political opponent over.

hoisted by his own petard.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This is why I've recently started to think that ATS has become a joke. I used to have a lot of respect for the members here who would question narratives and not trust things at face value, but Trump has flipped that into blind sycophancy just because he appeals to things they want to hear. It's a sad state. I hang around because I hope that they'll come around, but the way they circle threads like these like vultures ready to dismiss and ridicule instead of seriously discuss doesn't leave me with a lot of hope.
then leave.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: KawRider9

It's going to be a long seven and a half years for ya.

... you are completely delusional if you think even for a second he would get re elected.

Actually I am not delusional, and, as you should know, I am definitely not pro-Trump.

Why do you think Trump's "Election Integrity Commission" demanded voter registration information from all 50 states of the union?

It's been said that the objective is voter intimidation to skew the 2018 and 2020 elections in Republicans' favor.

It's been said that having all 50 states' voter information in one central White House computer will make it a prime target for Russian hacking for the purpose to exert psychological influence that is targeted to INDIVIDUALS on social media.

I feel that you have to consider Trump's nature and ways. He is highly critical of others for what he himself does... but to a much greater extent.

Trump claimed that 3,000,000 illegals voted in the last Presidential election, so I can see him having the intent to determine who among the voter registration roles are deceased, and he and Putin will arrange to send over 3,000,000 Russians to America to impersonate DEAD VOTERS in the next elections.

Anyway, Trump, per Putin's playbook may taint the election process so badly that no one else will run in 2020 thus leaving Trump as the sole, uncontested candidate.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm not hiding behind anything.

Whose blood-soaked curtain? Define your metaphor as I don't know what your are alluding to, please.

You want to paint me with that "greatest threat" brush big guy? Give me a freaking break.

How about this: IF the POTUS is beholden to Putin and the Russian Oligarchy and/or IF he has committed crimes including money laundering on their behalf and quid pro quo for policy favors, IF POTUS is knowingly shielding an adversary's attack on our elections (just some of what's on the table here) would you consider that a threat to our Democracy?

Asking for a country...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
Here’s the Russian wish list as presented on the Rachel Maddow Show last night:

Isolate the U.S.
A fractured West
Release from U.S. sanctions
End the Magnitsky Act
Deciding power in Syria
Inert U.S. State Department
Return of diplomatic compounds in MD, NY
Continued intelligence operability in the U.S.

Commenting on the presumed concessions that Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak obtained from cozy pal U.S. President Donald Trump, Rachel Maddow stated:

So, we can expect that Ambassador Kislyak is returning to a rousing, “Atta, Boy!” at the Kremlin, right? This is a guy - I don’t know what his salary is - but when he gets home, watch! We’re gonna find like WOW! Sergey Kislyak has a fleet of super cars and a lot of really nice vacation houses.

Listen up people. There are a lot of dots to be connected with more and more dots coming to light with each and every passing day. The dots have already, quite some time ago, spelled out the writing on the wall in big, bold, neon, oscillating letters: “THE DONALD TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IS AN ABOMINATION!”

It is also spelling out what has been stated more than once by at least one late night comedian host: “DONALD TRUMP IS A PUPPET OF VLADIMIR PUTIN.” Up until now, I viewed Trump and Putin as equal partners in crime, but now it is clear to me, and it should be clear to you: DONALD TRUMP IS, IN FACT, A PUPPET OF PUTIN.

The word “treason” in conjunction with the Trump bunch is being tossed around more freely with each passing day. Why, just this morning on network news, Tim Kaine tossed out the “T” word in the context of the news of Donald Trump, Jr.’s meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya. BTW, Trump’s dumb***ed lawyer denied that Junior’s past statements regarding the allegations of that meeting were not lies. He also stated that it is an established FACT that nothing of relevant legalities transpired during that meeting. Huh? A fact??? When and how did such a fact get established? For now, I’d rate that “fact” as yet another lie, but this is subject matter for another thread.

My god you're just like the rest of the overly sensitive shills spewing absolute nonsense. Why don't we focus on the real criminals.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You want to paint me with that "greatest threat" brush big guy?

LOL - no, but you just have.....since you have automatically categorized yourself as "he and she that vehemently opposes the POTUS whilst being unable to articulate why without blanketing their argument in feelings"

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You want to paint me with that "greatest threat" brush big guy?

LOL - no, but you just have.....since you have automatically categorized yourself as "he and she that vehemently opposes the POTUS whilst being unable to articulate why without blanketing their argument in feelings"

I guess you didn't read all the reasons posted right underneath that statement?

Nor did you answer my question.

🙄

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Bravo, you might finally be getting to the 4th stage of grief. One more to go and you'll be back on track.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join