It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commenting on Trump Administration, Rachel Maddow Says: “What Russia Wants, Russia Gets”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Here’s the Russian wish list as presented on the Rachel Maddow Show last night:

Isolate the U.S.
A fractured West
Release from U.S. sanctions
End the Magnitsky Act
Deciding power in Syria
Inert U.S. State Department
Return of diplomatic compounds in MD, NY
Continued intelligence operability in the U.S.

Commenting on the presumed concessions that Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak obtained from cozy pal U.S. President Donald Trump, Rachel Maddow stated:

So, we can expect that Ambassador Kislyak is returning to a rousing, “Atta, Boy!” at the Kremlin, right? This is a guy - I don’t know what his salary is - but when he gets home, watch! We’re gonna find like WOW! Sergey Kislyak has a fleet of super cars and a lot of really nice vacation houses.

Listen up people. There are a lot of dots to be connected with more and more dots coming to light with each and every passing day. The dots have already, quite some time ago, spelled out the writing on the wall in big, bold, neon, oscillating letters: “THE DONALD TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IS AN ABOMINATION!”

It is also spelling out what has been stated more than once by at least one late night comedian host: “DONALD TRUMP IS A PUPPET OF VLADIMIR PUTIN.” Up until now, I viewed Trump and Putin as equal partners in crime, but now it is clear to me, and it should be clear to you: DONALD TRUMP IS, IN FACT, A PUPPET OF PUTIN.

The word “treason” in conjunction with the Trump bunch is being tossed around more freely with each passing day. Why, just this morning on network news, Tim Kaine tossed out the “T” word in the context of the news of Donald Trump, Jr.’s meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya. BTW, Trump’s dumb***ed lawyer denied that Junior’s past statements regarding the allegations of that meeting were not lies. He also stated that it is an established FACT that nothing of relevant legalities transpired during that meeting. Huh? A fact??? When and how did such a fact get established? For now, I’d rate that “fact” as yet another lie, but this is subject matter for another thread.

edit on 12-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Added commas where needed.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

It's going to be a long seven and a half years for ya.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

This whole fiasco reminds me of the hot mic conversation of the previous administration where Obama said he would have more flexibility after the 2012 election.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Edit: Never mind.

I promised myself not to react to this overload of idiotic posts, it's hard.. but they don't deserve any attention.
edit on 12-7-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Rachel Maddow

Let me emphasize how much Madcows opinion means to me - I have more respect for Hillary and Mad Max than I do for this textbook bought-and-paid-for political whore.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Wait - you are using Madcow to make a point?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Rachel actually recovered from her Trump tax release story? I figured she would've jumped off a bridge by now with that amount of embarrassment.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

I hope that you fully understand the implication of your very brief response.

Long before Donald Trump became President... even long before Donald Trump became a political candidate, there were sentiments expressed here and there that the United States dollar was losing its status as the world's reserve currency.

As our currency is viewed less and less as the reserve currency, we lose out more and more on the discounts that we enjoy when participating in world trade.

Now, to make matters all the worse, Donald Trump is totally destroying the stature of the United States of America as the leader of the free world. He is reducing this country to irrelevance. An irrelevant country issues an irrelevant currency.

Have seven and a half years more of a Donald Trump presidency, and the U.S. dollar will be deemed to be sub-worthless.
edit on 12-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Deleted extraneous backward quote/reference

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I'm seeing a lot of ad hominem attacks towards Rachel Maddow, but absolutely no arguments if any substance whatsoever.

🤔

It's going to be a bumpy rest of the year. Mueller hasn't even gotten to reveal why he's hired a phalanx of criminal prosecutors yet! Seems he's past the "investigation stage."

This "nothing burger" is turning out to be a 3/4 pound super-sized patty with bacon and extra cheese...

edit on 12-7-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

I hope that you fully understand the implication of your very brief response.

Long before Donald Trump became President... even long before Donald Trump became a political candidate, there were sentiments expressed here and there that the United States dollar was losing its status as the world's reserve currency.

As our currency is viewed less and less as the reserve currency, we lose out more and more on the discounts that we enjoy when participating in world trade.

Now, to make matters all the worse, Donald Trump is totally destroying the stature of the United States of America as the leader of the free world. He is reducing this country to irrelevance. An irrelevant country issues an irrelevant currency.

Have seven and a half years more of a Donald Trump presidency, and the U.S. dollar will be deemed to be sub-worthless.

The destruction of the petro dollar was planned WELL before Trump became President. Take off your political blinders and wake the hell up.

There is a video of Soros out there with him actually talking about it and how the yuan will take over as the new currency.

Ever hear of that POS George Soros?

But it's all Trumps fault. roflmao
edit on 12-7-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

So, you compose a thread about purposefully created garbage, add a large pile of manure on top, and wrap it up as intelligent commentary? Seriously, you cite Rachel Maddow and 'late night comedian host(s)' and start tossing around the word "treason" as if you pretend to even know what the legal elements of the charge are, and expect us to take this thread and topic seriously?

Is it even possible to dispense with the practice of initiating threads based on conjecture and questionable sources that provide zero support for claims of the thread? This isn't just directed at you, as there are many pro-Trump threads that follow the same pattern of logical fallacies and editorializing passed off as facts, but yours just happened to be the one to spark my mini-rant.

I understand the desire to vent concerns or initiate conversation, but doing it in this way does a massive disservice to intelligent discussion.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Don't do mainstream media kids, it kills brain cells.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I'm seeing a lot of ad hominem attacks towards Rachel Maddow, but absolutely no arguments if any substance whatsoever.

🤔

It's going to be a bumpy rest of the year. Mueller hasn't even gotten to reveal why he's hired a phalanx of criminal prosecutors yet! Seems he's past the "investigation stage."

This "nothing burger" is turning out to be a 3/4 pound super-sized patty with bacon and extra cheese...

Substance is not required for Madcow. You only have to watch her for 5 minutes. Here's a clip.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

To be fair, Maddow lost credibility long, long ago, and that was her own doing with the things that she parrots on television and the ideas that she proposes; reminding the OP that it is a poor decision to use her (in conjunction with late-night comedians) as a platform from which to dive into the pool of discussion is a perfectly acceptable response to the general tone of the OP.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

So, you compose a thread about purposefully created garbage, add a large pile of manure on top, and wrap it up as intelligent commentary? Seriously, you cite Rachel Maddow and 'late night comedian host(s)' and start tossing around the word "treason" as if you pretend to even know what the legal elements of the charge are, and expect us to take this thread and topic seriously?

Is it even possible to dispense with the practice of initiating threads based on conjecture and questionable sources that provide zero support for claims of the thread? This isn't just directed at you, as there are many pro-Trump threads that follow the same pattern of logical fallacies and editorializing passed off as facts, but yours just happened to be the one to spark my mini-rant.

I understand the desire to vent concerns or initiate conversation, but doing it in this way does a massive disservice to intelligent discussion.

Excuse me, but was your "mini-rant," as you call it, intended to initiate intelligent discussion? I don't see it.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hun, that woman has more substance in her reporting than hacks like Hannity or the bright lights at Fox & Friends can comprehend.

You should pay attention to what she says on the Russia Trump issue, so at least you will really know what's being investigated and why.

Now, beyond the ad hominem attacks can you counter the OP with real (not "alternative") facts?

I'll wait...

edit on 12-7-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Seven and a half years ?
On current form I wouldn't look past the end of the year which is probably why his State visit to the UK has been pushed back to next year ... not going to happen.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

To be fair, Maddow lost credibility long, long ago, and that was her own doing with the things that she parrots on television and the ideas that she proposes; reminding the OP that it is a poor decision to use her (in conjunction with late-night comedians) as a platform from which to dive into the pool of discussion is a perfectly acceptable response to the general tone of the OP.

"Lost credibility?" With whom? The "Alternative Fact" set? Those who don't want to follow the money or pay attention to anything outside their fantasy that Dear Leader is MAGA??

Yes, she is liberally biased. You go in knowing that and then listen to see HOW she reports vs WHAT she reports. The WHAT - her bias still = FACTS.

Don't get caught up in her occasional snarky comments and dramatic sarcasm, she's got the goods.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Hun, that woman has more substance in her reporting than hacks like Hannity or the bright lights at Fox & Friends can comprehend.

You should pay attention to what she says on the Russia Trump issue, so at least you will really know what's being investigated and why.

Now, beyond the ad hominem attacks can you counter the OP with real (not "alternative") facts?

I'll wait...

Lol. Madcow has about as much substance in her reporting as the nutjob Kurt Eichewald.
If you can point to any substance in the OP beyond unsubstantiated ramblings then I might address them.
As it stands the best way to handle the kind of drivel dished out Mr Madcow is to laugh at him.

edit on 12/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It's just business.

Just like the mafia, these people will sell out their own children to win.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join