It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on with 'Shia La Beouf'? WARNING VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLETIVES

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sure.....
Thats what 'they' want you to think!!! 😉

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

He could get done pretty bad with what he said on camera/mic. He basically said he will kill you police, especially if you come to my house'

Seriously, if you have this much bad feeling towards police, you don't say it on camera, you say it in private and then go do it.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Wtf. Wonderful advice there.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Hes a druggy and a social deviant who is slowly becoming radicalized.

Its funny.

His most honest role was in American Honey.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Getting replaced by Mark Wahlberg has taken its toll..

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Maybe he should visit Dr. Charlie Sheen and get a tiger blood transfusion.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I know, and have known, plenty of folks who were this bad or worse when they were drinking. Unfortunately, a famous person doesn't have the luxury of screwing up in private any more. See: Mel Gibson, Alec Baldwin, The Hof, et al.

I'm thankful every day I don't have a substance problem, or compulsion to do anything negative other than maybe be snarky. And that's not a compulsion, it's more of a character trait I wield like an oaken cudgel when it suits me.

I think he has more control than it would appear, but he's gotten away with the spoiled celeb act for so long he's not motivated to modify. Change happens when the pain resulting from the behavior is no longer worth it.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

Wtf. Wonderful advice there.

I just meant it's on camera and can be used as evidence in court. I'm not advocating saying it in private then going out to do it.

You have to take my meaning into context.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Thats what i was thinking. I think he has been through the ringer and the program has warn off. He clearly has seen secrets and is forced to keep them. Thats a traumatic thing to be forced to do

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Beatnixx117

Agreed,
I can't really think of any disney kid star that made it out without serious damage.
Especially when their demand isn't as high.
Justin Timberlake is probably the only one I can think of, that seems to have a normal life all the time.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Yea hes a cool dude for sure. But he has the goods on what happened to b spears. He has fear too, but he is too cool to show it. Still culpable just its a game of murder to speak out

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

In sheas defence, ive been back there a few times and said much worse. Doesnt look good at the arraignment. Doesnt end well drunk or not. But hey... ...&##$! The man!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think he's just what happens when a child is doted on and constantly told they are special and better then everyone else. He's always had problems and always been a douche.

His relationship with his mom is also suspect.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nemonimity

The relationship between any parents that put their children through becoming child stars is suspect.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Preach brotha'. +1

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
He got arrested for asking for a cig and they called him racist?

Wow.
I'm 100% on Shia's side here.

Hotels are private property, so he'll beat the public intox charge. We have a right to resist wrongful warrantless arrest and cuss. He clearly approached the officer first, so they weren't after him to begin with.

He got arrested for being an actor nobody likes. That's disgusting.

Of course he was born entitled, this is the USA, we have a Constitution. We are all entitled.

I'm glad he has good lawyers.

Yall forgot what our forefathers fought and died for. Arresting people for these reasons means this nation has become a failed experiment. There's no Justice in this.

This is tyranny.
I see it happening everywhere too, not just here.

The kids reacts a bit stupid - but arresting him for being drunk on private property because he asked for a cig then you realized you hated him is insane.

IMHO tis simply part of a much bigger tapestry which is now unwinding itself by proxy.Shea needs to get out now....but doesnt know how.He is in the Matrix and has seen power at a level which has entered him into a Stockholm type state of reality which he cannot move beyond without help and deprogramming.

He should pull a Brittany Spears and flip his lid enough to become non-marketable.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I agree wholeheartedly.

I consider it child exploitation in most cases.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join