It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on with 'Shia La Beouf'? WARNING VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLETIVES

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I've seen the latest footage of his arrest where he was ap[parently arrested for being drunk but that's just half of it. Whilst he's being taken to a police car he is giving the officers so much verbal abuse and when he's in the car, I'm actually amazed the ofiicers didn't give him a beating like they usually do but I guess it's because it's 'Shia La Beouf'. If this was any other guy on the street, they would have taken a right beating. He was threatening the cops with murder basically but they weren't saying anything back.

Anyhow, what's going on with him? Attention seeking or much more to it? Is he losing his credibility as an Actor? After all these arrests, I'll be surprised if any Directors want to work with him.

Latest video:

edit on CDTWed, 12 Jul 2017 06:26:45 -05000000003106x145x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Haha I like how they're just bored at his abuse! "I came up to you trying to be nice you stupid b#" lmao, that sounds true

Normally I'd say his programming is just wearing off, but this seems more like a combination of intoxication and celebrity entitlement

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Normal Tuesday night for Shia LaBeouf.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
people say hes a method actor, becoming his role, trolling the internet... ...a genius... or a fool.. idk

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Waste of oxygen, self entitled early stage addict, snowflake.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
people say hes a method actor, becoming his role, trolling the internet... ...a genius... or a fool.. idk

I could understand if he was preparing for a role but he isn't.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
People have done far more for far less roles. It's a possibility. It could also be a personal issue with his family or friends that's making him lash out.

It cool that I can watch this actor from when he started on even stevens. I'm a little disappointed in his actions if he is just lashing out like a little child. I would hate to think of him in that light. He's a good dude with what can be an amazing career. If he can remove his head from his own ass.
edit on 12-7-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: silly little typos

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
He sounds like 17 year old trailer trash.

It's a shame he's transforming into a mental asylum patient. It's a shame that he took to heart his HWNDU fails; instead of seeing the fun of it and keep it going. I always thought he was extremely annoying s an actor but never knew his name. When I first saw threads with his name I had to go look him up. 'Oh, its that damn actor'. But for a minute the whole HWNDU actually became almost endearing. He should have taken it like a champ, like how USSA & USSR submariners had an odd kindred spirits deep respect for one another despite being ENEMIES, so Shia should kept it going like that.

But instead he's the stereotypical butthurt humorless + no sense of humor, incapability to respect their foes, no "Good Game" sentiments, just Antifa wannabe liberal LaDooshbag with underlying racism combined with white guilt thrashing and screaming spoiled little twerp that is everything that's wrong with liberalism.

edit on 12-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
4a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Antifa wannabe liberal LaDooshbag with underlying racism combined with white guilt thrashing and screaming spoiled little twerp that is everything that's wrong with liberalism.

Well that escalated quickly..

Maybe he is just a misunderstood artist who also happened to be a proper a-hole going mental. Never liked this kid but I have to admit he is a good actor.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

it's called longevity.
most older respectable or niche male actors all have similar life stories as ledouche... he's going to go away for a while, then reemerges as a 'new mature ' man and be taken seriously and start doing philanthropic charity work and have recurring appearances as an SNL host....

or maybe he's just a jack arse what needs to never be seen on TV again....

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Isn't /pol/ still messing with him? Driving him Bat S... crazy. Though they seem to be distracted with cnn memes at the moment.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

I dont care what he is...

My main intolerance is people whom are "humorless + no sense of humor, incapability to respect their foes, no "Good Game" sentiments".

Those are the people whom deserve to be crucified.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Just another clown that can't hold his booze.
He's a bum.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The Time traveler knew this in 2014 !

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
He got arrested for asking for a cig and they called him racist?

Wow.
I'm 100% on Shia's side here.

Hotels are private property, so he'll beat the public intox charge. We have a right to resist wrongful warrantless arrest and cuss. He clearly approached the officer first, so they weren't after him to begin with.

He got arrested for being an actor nobody likes. That's disgusting.

Of course he was born entitled, this is the USA, we have a Constitution. We are all entitled.

I'm glad he has good lawyers.

Yall forgot what our forefathers fought and died for. Arresting people for these reasons means this nation has become a failed experiment. There's no Justice in this.

This is tyranny.
I see it happening everywhere too, not just here.

The kids reacts a bit stupid - but arresting him for being drunk on private property because he asked for a cig then you realized you hated him is insane.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The attitudes of people in this thread and on ATS as a whole reflect many of the very reasons why America is failing as a social experiment.

Almost everything everyone believes is complete BS. Land of the slaves home of the cowards indeed.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
TPTB in Hollywood wanted to take him down a few pegs.
Just like they did with:
Cat Williams
Charlie Sheen
Brittany Spears
Martin Lawrence
And so on, and so on....

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Seems to be taking himself down peg afterpeg all on his own.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Sounds very ghetto, who's he acting like today?all about race from his mouth

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

He's a Disney kid,
Of course hes crazy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join