It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Katrina and the Nurse that worked in the morgue in the superdome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Azureblue

Why would they even bother bringing the bodies into a morgue?

And they let a nurse, fresh from a job agency see all this?

Let's use a little bit of critical thought, please.

Why would they even bother bringing the bodies into a morgue? to clean them up and keep them cold - had you not thought of that??

In case you did not see it. As far as I can recall from HER post on this website, her first job was attending to minor wounds, broken limbs, and other injuries one might expect from a cyclone.

And they let a nurse, fresh from a job agency see all this? If, as is lilkely, they are short of people in an emergency, why would they not??

Let's use a little bit of critical thought, please

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

They brought in bodies of shot people for everyone to see?

Uhh, no.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

They brought in bodies of shot people for everyone to see?

Uhh, no.

Good point, but in seeking this ladies post I have read that because support resources became extremely scarce very quickly, mob rule raipidly took over and law and order went out the window and and all sorts of horrible things occurred to many people.

FEMA, Blackwater (as it seems they were know as then) and the military, shot thousands of people in the stadium to put a stop to it and for some other reasons which I cannot recall right now. THis has been said in posts on this thread (I think.)

Perhaps most of these were black. I do recall the authorities urging many black communities to go to the superdome. That's not to say whites didn't go their too. It would be reasonable to accept that many who went their would taken guns and knives.

As i recall and I may be mistaken, the nurse said she and others became concerned about the numbers shot blacks and asked around for explanations but were promptly told to mind their own business.

<< 1   >>

join