It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is No Honor Among Thieves

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Double standard? Lmao.

What is there to disagree with in my thread? I'm not making any assertions or claims. Im speaking facts, you either you get it or you don't, and clearly you don't.

When was the last time you went into a lefties thread and tried to denounce it claiming it's divisiveness, called out the double standard, or "poor quality" ? Oh yea, you don't do that. And you say I have double standards?

Btw, there were about 5 threads on that topic yesterday, even more today, one even had "THE TRIGGERING" in the title, exactly like that, with all caps. His intentions are clearly to trigger, it's even on the front page, go over there and tell your buddy ante that he's being divisive and that intentionally triggering people is poor form. Oh nvm, you won't.

You're the epitome of faux outrage, and exactly who my OP was talking about, no wonder why you're triggered.

Pathetic.

edit on 12-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You know what? You're right, I do seem to denounce only one side with my posts on these boards, that doesn't mean I agree with the left doing it though.

I guess the arrogance (from my point of view) of Trump supporters (some not all) drives me to go in that direction but I have also seen plenty of arrogance from the left on here as well.

I'll start making an effort to call out both sides for their hypocrisy instead of just one from now on.

edit on 7/12/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join