It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton models Samantha Bee's 'Nasty Woman' shirt to support Planned Parenthood

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Hillary posed with a shirt that has Nasty Women written across it. Somehow if you by one for 25$ it helps planned parenthood. Of course Trump called Hillary a Nasty women, but how this is good for PP is beyond me.

According to the product page, proceeds from the shirt support the Planned Parenthood Advocacy Project for Los Angeles County, described as "a political advocacy organization that works to advance reproductive health through political action, advocacy, and education."
"By getting this exclusive 'Nasty Woman' shirt, you’re joining Samantha Bee and countless other smart, fearless women and men in supporting Planned Parenthood
www.usatoday.com... antha-bee/467573001/

The whole story is odd and politics is making less sense today.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

So an organization that promotes women's sexual health is selling t-shirts that say nasty woman...

This should work out great.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So an organization that promotes women's sexual health is selling t-shirts that say nasty woman...

It's no different than Trump fans wearing shirts that say "deplorable" on it.

Makes sense to me. Own that #.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Deplorable isn't going to get $$$ to PP.

Nasty women and PP's path should never cross.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
She should have worn that on the campaign trail.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The memes really do write themselves.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me how a bunch of idiots decided that "nasty" meant something derogatory towards women? Prez used the word in place of "vicious", clearly. As in Hilary being a relentless bad guy, so to speak. Why do a bunch of dummies believe he meant it as some term applied only to women? As if nasty meant she smells bad down there, or was a slut...or some other nonsense. Because he used the word woman after it? This can't be the reason.

Can anyone explain what the hell is happening here, because I'm having a hard time believing this reality is truly real when an entire movement is based on an obvious "out of context" situation like this. The guy was saying she was nasty as in relentless...or vicious...or "bad". Am I living in the Twilight Zone of fake news and completely misconstrued statements or am I missing something here?

edit on 11-7-2017 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Can anyone explain to me how a bunch of idiots decided that "nasty" meant something derogatory towards women? Prez used the word in place of "vicious", clearly. As in Hilary being a relentless bad guy, so to speak. Why do a bunch of dummies believe he meant it as some term applied only to women? As if nasty meant she smells bad down there, or was a slut...or some other nonsense. Because he used the word woman after it? This can't be the reason.
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

You are the only one so far that has put that brilliant idea together.

Regardless, I would not want what ever your definition of a nasty women and PP together. It does not make sense.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Well.....she is pretty nasty.
If the shirt fits......

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker

Can anyone explain what the hell is happening here, because I'm having a hard time believing this reality is truly real when an entire movement is based on an obvious "out of context" situation like this. The guy was saying she was nasty as in relentless...or vicious...or "bad". Am I living in the Twilight Zone of fake news and completely misconstrued statements or am I missing something here?

Did you grow up in a different era than the rest of us?

Nasty?
Seriously?

nas·ty/ˈnastē/
adjective

highly unpleasant, especially to the senses; physically nauseating.

(of a person or animal) behaving in an unpleasant or spiteful way.

physically or mentally damaging or harmful.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It's no different than Trump fans wearing shirts that say "deplorable" on it.

Makes sense to me. Own that #.

We wear em in order to show the world Hillary lost . And why .
Own that #...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Reminds me of that one time when washed out Hollyweird actress Ashley Judd called herself a "Nasty Woman" in a really cringey way:

edit on 7/11/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Really bad video.

Really terrible and yes cringe worthy.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
People taking one position or another on an issue such as abortion isn't exactly mind boggling, but what blows me mind is why are liberals so rabid about supporting an institution with a history of racism and eugenics that could even make the KKK cringe....

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ahh facts, those damn facts.
edit on 11-7-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I want a T-shirt that says "You're a nasty woman--I'm a bad hombre--Let's snapchat"

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
We can now add "nasty woman" to the 60+ genders that exist for some reason. There never seems to be a shortage when you don't need one.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

LGBTQNW ????

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I applaud the t-shirt. It's 51% lies, as are most of her messages.

She's no woman. I don't know what she is, but she falls outside of that definition in my book. Evil is friggin' Evil.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join