It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ is Unity: no sexism, homophobia, racism, or religious arrogance

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

I know The Truth. The Law of Christ is to treat others as you would like to be treated, that is The Narrow Path of Life (Matthew 7:12-14). People can obey Christ's Law or not obey and choose hatred and war and conflict. I choose Christ.

If you want to call The Law of Christ " the devil", that's your choice. People did the same thing back then when they judged Him by quoting The Law of Moses and killed Him (according to The Gospel).

The devil was a liar and murderer from the beginning and his children seek to do his will. Gay people, Black people, many other minorities, and Jesus himself were killed by murderers and the corrupted powers of this world that chooses not to obey The Law of Christ.

Truth

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I know The Truth. The Law of Christ is to treat others as you would like to be treated, that is The Narrow Path of Life (Matthew 7:12-14). People can obey Christ's Law or not obey and choose hatred and war and conflict. I choose Christ.

If you want to call The Law of Christ " the devil", that's your choice. People did the same thing back then when they judged Him by quoting The Law of Moses and killed Him (according to The Gospel).

The devil was a liar and murderer from the beginning and his children seek to do his will. Gay people, Black people, many other minorities, and Jesus himself were killed by murderers and the corrupted powers of this world that chooses not to obey The Law of Christ.

It is true to love others and do unto others good, that ye reap also good. But it is revealed to me that thou understanding of love is tainted and ye seek to use it to mix in things not acceptable to God, therefore again I declare that not everything is too be loved, sin itself is danger to souls therefore it must be rebuked if you love them warn them. If a homosexual has been killed it is not same as a prophet of God or what occurred to Christ, do not put them into same category as they are far apart. Thou shall not kill is a commandment, but such also understand God is the giver of life and taker he has power to ultimately decide, people would complain about the judgement that we made against Sodom the same that will come against this world soon. God is perfect and part of perfection is both mercy and justice in perfect measurement. The Light of Christ shall not always dwell with the wicked, only the righteous shall it remain inside, a time will come of division and those who love evil, darkness, wickedness who embrace sin and the iniquity will be cut off.
edit on 21-7-2017 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

If a homosexual has been killed it is not same as a prophet of God or what occurred to Christ, do not put them into same category as they are far apart. Thou shall not kill is a commandment, but such also understand God is the giver of life and taker he has power to ultimately decide, people would complain about the judgement that we made against Sodom the same that will come against this world soon.

the cities that were destroyed in said fable had nothing to do with homosexuality

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

It indeed does have much to do with Homosexuality, are thou blind to not see that Satan is behind the current worlds LGBT movement so he again gains power over the world in a greater way, know you not the consequences that will come soon because of homosexual marriage and the like. Behold I shall reveal the future a time of great sorrows shall come in which man shall see commotions on earth like never seen before, and signs shall appear in the heavens causing distress to nations of fear of what is to come. Then a object called wormwood shall pass between the sun and earth and great destruction shall befall it but many who knoweth of it coming shall hide underground and in mountains.

Then will arise a great deception greater than even now and strong delusion shall take hold of all who did not believe in God and all who were hypocrites not counted with the righteous, and they shall believe the lie of the Antichrist and see many things never imagined possible before and great wonders to the deception of the very elect. And the Antichrist even that old deceptive serpent shall bind them to destruction and Hell, and it shall come upon them when they expect not and great shall be their wailing and gnashing of teeth. For take seriously mine words for they are sharper than a two-edged sword to the dividing asunder spirit from soul. All must repent so as they can be saved from what is to come, for their pride will only bring them woes and behold it is not the will of God any should perish yet it is known many shall for a time.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

ok..

ye know preaching isn't legit here right?

It indeed does have much to do with Homosexuality,

what does rape have to do with love?

edit on 21-7-2017 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Behold the Spirit which now speaks unto you is the same who was present when the judgement came against Sodom, when it was forsaken as a city and the Light of God protection withdrawn and Hell open up unto it and burned it until nothing was left but dust. And the souls of that city were taken by the Devil into Hell, therefore taketh mine warnings seriously for dimensions can open up as rifts in parts of world that have fallen far enough; the city of Sodom and Gomorrah was filled in sin all manner of sins, but the power that gave Satan the most access to bring such abominations was the seed of Homosexuality.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Behold!!

Ye didn't answer my question...

and thus all your theology and preaching is moot until ye answer said question

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

[I]
If a homosexual has been killed it is not same as a prophet of God or what occurred to Christ, do not put them into same category as they are far apart.[/I]

"in everything do unto others as you would have them do to you for this is The Law and The Prophets" - Matthew 7:12

The key word is "in everything".

Killing a homosexual is the same thing as killing a Prophet or Jesus. How do I know this is true? Because they all have human bodies capable of suffering. Only someone who lacks compassion would be devaluing human life and killing the Innocent (that gay person , prophet or Jesus Christ who killed no one)

It's thinking like this that leads to beliefs in supremacy full of arrogance and religious extremism which takes lies.

The people who killed Jesus thought that it was "ok" in that situation since they were convinced that he was a blasphemer/sinner.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Behold!!

Ye didn't answer my question...

and thus all your theology and preaching is moot until ye answer said question

Rape is a abomination as well and those who do such things shall not easily be forgiven and shall pay their own debts in underworlds.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

[I]
If a homosexual has been killed it is not same as a prophet of God or what occurred to Christ, do not put them into same category as they are far apart.[/I]

"in everything do unto others as you would have them do to you for this is The Law and The Prophets" - Matthew 7:12

The key word is "in everything".

Killing a homosexual is the same thing as killing a Prophet or Jesus. How do I know this is true? Because they all have human bodies capable of suffering. Only someone who lacks compassion would be devaluing human life and killing the Innocent (that gay person , prophet or Jesus Christ who killed no one)

It's thinking like this that leads to beliefs in supremacy full of arrogance and religious extremism which takes lies.

The people who killed Jesus thought that it was "ok" in that situation since they were convinced that he was a blasphemer/sinner.

It is not the same thing, there is higher accountability in killing a prophet of God and even higher in killing the very Son of God himself. Those who practice homosexuality are by eternal law in doing so already bound by death to Hades, lest they repent and cease such filth. Do not use the words of God for your own agendas for the Lord seeth all and thou bringeth him to anger when you twist his words, and use it to push your filthy agendas, thou desireth to make the waters unclean and pass it to others to drink. Surely they will get sick and die if drink from your spring.

Many shall say in that day Lord Lord did we not do good works, did we not go profess your love and teach yours ways, and they will be told ye were never known by me for ye never knew my spirit and what you taught was not love or my ways, but lies and filthy ways of Devil. If thou has practiced such sins it is time to repent whosoever readeth these words it is for you it is given, repent of such things and turn away before ye end up as those of Sodom and Gomorrah, for that is the fate of those souls who will not let go of the snare.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Devil =
Liar, Murderer

Christ =
Treat Others As You Would Like To Be Treated
Love Neighbour As Thyself

If someone personally has a problem with homosexuality and feel anger and the need to harm others, then maybe they should go within themselves find The Kingdom of Heaven within and work on their own issue, and figure out why they feel the need to harm others, and grow, become mature, and learn some Compassion and Understanding, Christ Spirit.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

Thou should not defend that which has bound many souls to great damnation, devil twists intention for blinds souls in darkness. It is the duty of all Christians to warn homosexuals that what they are doing will only bring them suffering, death and hell. It would be a act of love to warn someone in danger before they fall into the pit, those encouraging such acceptance of such things will be held to account for leading those people into the pit when they should know better. If you call yourself a christian why then do you not know the very Spirit of truth itself, the same that is inside all living things and bears witness of truth. If you had known me you would have been righteous and listened and found Zion, but it is due to thy own pride and wanting the Gospel to conform to your view on it that has given thine adversary power over ye to blind ye from seeing the Light. What thou says in ways is true but in other ways is taken in the wrong light and a danger, mankind is not to judge one another, even if someone commits homosexuality it is not for a Christian to kill them, it is however a Christians job to warn them and show some compassion but do not conform your view to suit them, hold firm to righteousness and speak truth boldly. All mankind has reason to repent and so the message is to repent of thy sins in name of Jesus Christ 'Yehoshua'.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I am trying to help you all, what I speak is the truth you do not understand what the Devil has planned but I do, and the homosexual movement that has had acceleration since year 2001, has been all part of his works. It will allow for him to take over this world and lower it dimension and bring forth the time of Antichrist under Draconian empire rule. It is no game and all must repent, therefore stop supporting such things if you want to be sealed by God and called a Christian, I have the authority to declare these things.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I know about the Draconian empire. They do not believe in freedom, only fear and obedience. They work through greed.

Homophobia, racism, is all a part of the negative mind that creates war and death.

From The Higher Mind, Christ, comes Love and treating others as you would like to be treated.

You can believe whatever you wish. There were Christians who believed in slavery and racism. Love wins at the end of the day, for God is Love.

The darkness of homophobia is slowly fading away as The Light of Love increases.

Blessed are the homosexuals and minorities who survived through years of persecution in this world. They know true compassion because of the pain of persecution. The Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

You do realize you had to leave out the previous verse which establishes the context of "Lord" and then use a corrupt copy of some older unverifiable copy in Greek to change the verse to this "Romans 10: 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek. There is the same Lord over all, who is rich* [Or “generous.”] toward all those calling on him. 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”

From the preserved word of God in English which says

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12 ¶ For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
The word "Lord" there is not "LORD" representing the Jewish JHVH it is context the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God in the flesh, for the Father, the Word(Jesus Christ) and the Holy Ghost are one John 5:7.

edit on 23-7-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
Acts 2:16-21

On the contrary, this is what was said through the prophet Joel: 17 ‘“And in the last days,” God says, “I will pour out some of my spirit on every sort of flesh, and your sons and your daughters will prophesy and your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams, 18 and even on my male slaves and on my female slaves I will pour out some of my spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. 19 And I will give wonders* [Or “portents.”] in heaven above and signs on earth below—blood and fire and clouds of smoke. 20 The sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the great and illustrious day of Jehovah comes. 21 And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”’

Joel 2:28-32

28 After that I will pour out my spirit on every sort of flesh,
And your sons and your daughters will prophesy,
Your old men will dream dreams,
And your young men will see visions.
29 And even on my male slaves and female slaves
I will pour out my spirit in those days.
30 And I will give wonders* [Or “portents.”] in the heavens and on the earth,
Blood and fire and columns of smoke.
31 The sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood
Before the coming of the great and awe-inspiring day of Jehovah.
32 And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved;
For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, just as Jehovah has said,
The survivors whom Jehovah calls.”

I think it's going to be a lot harder to try to twist the quotation from Joel like that (which is what Paul was quoting* one sentence of, your argumentation implies Paul was misquoting the Hebrew Scriptures). Especially if you want to be honest about what the Hebrew really says. Or what the Divine Name King James Bible acknowledges while playing the whole "LORD>Lord" game (correction, they're playing a slightly different game, but we've been through it before, there is no "Lord" or "LORD" mentioned in Romans 10:13, Acts 2:21 nor Joel 2:32, and "LORD" or "Lord" is still a title and not a personal name).

*: just as is done at Acts 2:21 but with even more details (the preceding prophecies).

Romans 10:13 (Divine Name King James Bible):

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD,( Jehovah Jol 2:31,32 2Ti 2:19 ) shall be saved.

Still dishonest, there's no "LORD" or "Lord" or "the LORD" or "the Lord" mentioned by Paul there. I really dislike quoting dishonest translations like that (especially when it's clear that the translators that worked on this translation apparently know better, they clearly know that Paul is quoting from Joel 2:32 and that it says "Jehovah", not "the LORD"), but at least it shows what kind of "LORD>Lord" game you're playing in your argumentation.
edit on 23-7-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

If you read Joel 2 28-32 not one of those things happened in Acts 2 or since even though Peter quoted it as defense of the Apostles not being drunk with wine. But it will take place in the future and only God knows the hour and the day.

Paul wrote Romans and used Lord referring to Jesus. He uses God and Father, and was not quoting any Old Testament Scripture in Romans Chapter 10 Verse 13. Only in verse 11 did he quoited Old testament and he didn't even quote it correctly as it is written in Isaiah 49:23 He didn't even quote it correctly in Romans 9:33. In verses 12 and 13 he is talking about loving Jesus and is not a quote of Joel, but if you want it a a cross reference that Jesus is the God. And if you believe Lord is LORD in Vs 13 then it is conclusive, as I believe it is, Jesus is the LORD God Almighty. Just as it says, Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. John 1:1-3 says Jesus is the Word who is God according the John 1:14, John 5:7 Jesus the Word that is one with the Father and The Holy Ghost.

JW's are not the replacement of Israel, Kingdom Halls are joke and a false belief that JW's are Israel today.

The church is a mystery and it will end and then Joel 2:28-32 will take place and where and what will you being doing then when Israel gets that pouring out and you don't?

edit on 23-7-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
Checkout the cross references and commentary from Trinitarians regarding Romans 10:13 listed on biblehub (also for anyone who may care about the truth regarding the claim that Paul wasn't quoting the Hebrew Scriptures, from Joel 2:32 to be exact, as listed in the cross references there and mentioned by Trinitarian scholars and translators in their bible commentary along with their own twisting routine and demonstration of Jeremiah 23:27 and other descriptions of behaviour in the bible; it's so.....'in your face', lacking a better way to describe what I'm trying to say with this in regards to the reliability and reason for trust in the bible):

Romans 10:13 (biblehub)

The main point your argumentation rests on reminds me of those arguing that Jesus never existed. Even the rather unthoughtful question: Who created God? Shows more intention of presenting well thought out (and through) points for consideration. I can only see it working on those described at 2 Peter 3:16:

16 speaking about these things as he does in all his letters. However, some things in them are hard to understand, and these things the ignorant* and unstable are twisting, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. [*: Or “untaught.”]

Daydreaming about Paul not quoting from the Hebrew Scriptures at Romans 10:13 doesn't help in persuading me to trust the doctrines of men over those of Jehovah. But I guess it does help in influencing those described at 2 Peter 3:16.

It also seems you know better, but that's more tricky to determin. Cause if you do and are still making this argument that Paul wasn't quoting from the Hebrew Scriptures at Romans 10:13, you're unlikely to admit it according to the bible (at least in the short term). Not part of the pattern of behaviour described there.

Acts 7:51:
51 “Obstinate men and uncircumcised in hearts and ears, you are always resisting the holy spirit; as your forefathers did, so you do.

Jeremiah 23

“Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!” declares Jehovah.
14 ...walk in falsehood...encourage* evildoers [Lit., “strengthen the hands of.”]...
16 ...They are deluding you.
The vision they speak is from their own heart,
Not from the mouth of Jehovah.
26 How long will this continue in the heart of the prophets, to prophesy lies? They are prophets of the deceit of their own heart. 27 They intend to make my people forget my name by the dreams they relate to one another, just as their fathers forgot my name because of Baʹal. 28 Let the prophet who has a dream relate the dream, but the one who has my word should speak my word truthfully.”

“What does the straw have in common with the grain?” declares Jehovah.

edit on 24-7-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Sorry but The bible is the best commentary on the Bible. I'll stick to the AV, the Holy Bible. No out side sources will make a difference to me. Only the AV Holy Bible can change my mind on what it says.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Sorry but The bible is the best commentary on the Bible. I'll stick to the AV, the Holy Bible. No out side sources will make a difference to me.

so.....

Only the AV Holy Bible can change my mind on what it says.

that means then.....your stance = a hopeless case of critical-thinking-deficit (or "Denial Syndrome" combined with "magical thinking" ????)
?????

bummer

you tell me, though, if I wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join