It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Russia Lawyer Veselnitskaya Worked with Obama's Ambassador to Russia?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Just more anti-Trump propaganda by the Establishment. I hate to say it, but these SOBs will eventually bring The Donald down, he represents too big of a threat to them. When billions/trillions of dollars are on the line, the powerful will invent any narrative to save their hide.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Vector99

Pffft, white collar crime, money laundering and human rights violations always get the wink and nod from a Kleptocracy.

Compared to rape? Yea, they do.

Rape, especially violent rape, is a human rights violation, but not all human right violations are rape. Sometimes starvation, exposure, poisoning, torture, imprisoning people for no good reason is worse than rape, if you can imagine.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
So it's not even a Russian narrative is it?
It's a Ukrainian narrative.
The stink from Poroshenko still lingers along with Nuland and all the US State Department's dirty dealings and election fraud in foreign countries.
Hillary's prints are all over this one as well as Obama's.
I think they tried their best to make the Ukraine the flashpoint for starting up WW3 but Putin wouldn't take the bait.

Can't forget when Nuland said f the EU.

Anything with Hillary's fingerprints is condemned.

The mess that Nuland made in The Ukraine

edit on 12-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
So it's not even a Russian narrative is it?
It's a Ukrainian narrative.
The stink from Poroshenko still lingers along with Nuland and all the US State Department's dirty dealings and election fraud in foreign countries.
Hillary's prints are all over this one as well as Obama's.
I think they tried their best to make the Ukraine the flashpoint for starting up WW3 but Putin wouldn't take the bait.
The Ukraine is literally the land beyond the pale.
Look it up, it will make sense once you do.

Soros' Color Revolution's only success story.. the ousting of an elected gov't....

Globalists couldn't let Ukraine turn from the EU and connect with Russia...

The folks in the region KNOW this... too bad the folks in the US are still under the spell of safe spaces, trigger deals, and fake news...

At least some of them... most of the USA woke up....

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
What do we have here....

edit on 12-7-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
a reply to: ketsuko

Of course, McCain has already been linked to the famous "dossier"

More than linked - he handed it to the FBI and was the agreed contact for Steele.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Thank you for the chart, and that picture goes way
back with the Clinton's.

This looks like it could be entrapment.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thanks for the thread and new info . I am just going to add a link to a thread Steve McIntyre over at Climate Audit put up .climateaudit.org... He hints at expanding it and usually does a good job on details overlooked by others ...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Well well ...I posted a thread that has some of those characters in it ..

At least 350 diplomatic Silk Way Airlines (an Azerbaijani state-run company) flights transported weapons for war conflicts across the world over the last 3 years. The state aircrafts of Azerbaijan carried on-board tens of tons of heavy weapons and ammunition headed to terrorists under the cover of diplomatic flights.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: theantediluvian

Russia law since 2012 bars Americans adopting Russian children. The Magnitsky Act is irrelevant. Also, what the f is this Natalia doing in America for years when she doesn't speak a word of English or Spanish? Is she a spy?

And shes an illegal set for deportation in the beginning of 2016.

You arent supposed to kick out illegals, thats morally wrong.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: theantediluvian

Russia law since 2012 bars Americans adopting Russian children. The Magnitsky Act is irrelevant. Also, what the f is this Natalia doing in America for years when she doesn't speak a word of English or Spanish? Is she a spy?

And shes an illegal set for deportation in the beginning of 2016.

You arent supposed to kick out illegals, thats morally wrong.

...and, yet, for some reason the Obama administration either allowed her to stay...or come back in order to take that meeting with Trump Jr. six months later.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I jumped on this post to see mental illness in it's purest form. All anyone who is informed needs to do is look at the source's you provided to see the "Fake news". Gateway pundit?? The fakest of the fake yet most of you call real news organizations "fake news" the crazy is off the charts with Trumpers.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There is a lot of humor inside the anti-Trump narratives . This RT post is one of them

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I don't understand this.

The mainstream media publish their "smoking gun" claiming to support their whole Russia-Trump collusion narrative, but it just proves that all of it is linked with the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton?

That's life for you guys. When you think you can't sink any lower, you dig an even deeper hole for yourself. And that's the whole irony of the establishment. Let's just see whether they will continue to push the fake collusion narrative, or whether an honest journalist appears who will connect the dots, and expose the BS.

Because, truth to be told, I can't stand reading a whole page of Sillyolme's posts. She's broken, and needs to be fixed by her employers
edit on 349k2017Wednesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Here's some more information on our girl:

Further to our recent call, on information and belief, we write to set out in more detail several violations of US lobbying laws by lobbyists and entities acting under the direction/control/influence of the Russian Government.

i.
Natalia Veselnitskaya is the lawyer to Prevezon and the Katsyv family. Prevezon is a Cyprus company owned by a Russian national, which makes it a foreign entity under the LDA. Furthermore, on information and belief, both HRAGIF and Prevezon are being controlled/directed/influenced by the Russian Government (see Section III), and therefore should be considered as foreign principals under FARA.

ii.
Natalia Veselnitskaya played a key role in organising screenings of the film intended to rewrite the history of Sergei Magnitsky (see Section II.3.C.). On information and belief, in doing so she is being directed by the Russian Government (see Section III), and therefore should be required to file under FARA.
emphasis mine

Complaint regarding the violation of US Lobbying Laws by the Human Rights Accountability Global Initiative Foundation and others by Hermitage Capital Management (“Hermitage”)

Hmmm

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Looking closer at Hermitage we find the following:

These changes are believed to be linked with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev's order to look into the case against Sergei Magnitsky, Hermitage Capital's lawyer who had died nine months after being placed in pre-trial detention in 2008.

Magnitsky was held on remand in 2008 on tax evasion charges after attempting to defend Hermitage Capital, once Russia's top foreign investor, against the same charges.

Magnitsky accused Russian tax and Interior Ministry officials of using Hermitage to carry out a $230-million tax fraud. He died aged 37 from acute heart failure after 11 months in a Moscow pre-trial detention facility.

According to the investigation, Hermitage Capital established dummy firms in Russia's Republic of Kalmykia in the late 1990s to trade shares in Russian energy giant Gazprom.

https://__._/gifiles/docs/17/1789827_re-eurasia-os-russia-russia-may-close-case-against-hermitage.html

Lots of familiar names popping up when we dig in a bit deeper to these players.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm hearing Natalia Veselnitskaya posted FB photos from the anti-Trump women's march in Chicago, right after the election.
She posted a pro-abortion sign...which may or may not have been held by her.

edit on 12-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

EDT for correction.
edit on 12-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I don't understand this.

The mainstream media publish their "smoking gun" claiming to support their whole Russia-Trump collusion narrative, but it just proves that all of it is linked with the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton?

That's life for you guys. When you think you can't sink any lower, you dig an even deeper hole for yourself. And that's the whole irony of the establishment. Let's just see whether they will continue to push the fake collusion narrative, or whether an honest journalist appears who will connect the dots, and expose the BS.

Because, truth to be told, I can't stand reading a whole page of Sillyolme's posts. She's broken, and needs to be fixed by her employers

Natalia Veselnitskaya isn't the issue, she's the deflection. Emin Agalarov is the person of interest in this story. He's the person that sent Ms Veselnitskaya to Trump Tower, not Hillary Clinton and not President Obama.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm hearing Natalia Veselnitskaya posted FB photos of herself from the anti-Trump women's march in Chicago, right after the election.
She is carrying a pro-abortion sign.

Interesting... did you see the picture?
If she WAS at the march then we have a situation where an anti-Trump lawyer met with him under false pretences... she may have been acting alone or maybe not... no evidence either way.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yeah - she's ceased to be the issue since her ties to Fusion GPS and Obama were uncovered...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join